Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

Unemployment is one of the biggest problem faced by thousands of people in my country. Many people are forced to accept job offers which they do not actually want to accept and they have no other choice.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a graduate friend who was reduced to a cleaner in a work place. His initial job description never included such, the boss just decided he should. There's no job out there so he has no choice

I know a lot of employees are using the high rate of unemployment to exploit a lot of people because employers understand that these people do not have any choice than to work.

Because theres little or no job opportunities out there , employee has been facung challenges in their current job because they are earning just a token and they can't left because theres no job out there.

That is true , the reason for this is because of lack of employment. The population of our country is also huge making it almost impossible for everyone to get a reasonable employment. That is why it is always better for us to plan our life on what to do to avoid being treated badly by people.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
When the avialable jos on ground is less that surplus,then you will always get into issues where persons that are over qualified for a particular job would be apply for such positions,and then it will be at the discretion of the employer to give out such jobs.

I was once in those shoes before i started my own small business, there are no job out there and the only one I have is paying peanuts and they are also treating the workers like a slave , so we can't leave because there's no job out there .

I was once in those shoes before i started my own small business, there are no job out there and the only one I have is paying peanuts and they are also treating the workers like a slave , so we can't leave because there's no job out there .
There is no jobs out there and this is what so many people do not understand . This is as a result of the fact that the government do not take care of the masses and the government are not also looking for opportunities to create employment opportunities. This is really sad

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
The high unemployment rate means employees have to pander to employers now more than ever even when the disrespect is clear. It is regrettable that this occurs but the financial constraints which the employee will face not working is what will discourage him or her from quitting in spite of the bad treatment received

I have been working in a private organisation for about three years now , i personally know that their salary is not worth it but I can't leave because I have not gotten another better job offer .
There is no jobs out there and this is what so many people do not understand . This is as a result of the fact that the government do not take care of the masses and the government are not also looking for opportunities to create employment opportunities. This is really sad

I have been working in a private organisation for about three years now , i personally know that their salary is not worth it but I can't leave because I have not gotten another better job offer .
That is another challenging Factor. You should try saving some money to establish a personal business.. that is what so many people are looking forward to do . I suggest you should Also consider this.

That is another challenging Factor. You should try saving some money to establish a personal business.. that is what so many people are looking forward to do . I suggest you should Also consider this.
If you want to be free from debt the best thing to do is to keep saving for your business, and once the money has reached certain amount that would be enough to run the business, you will start in a proper way.

If you want to be free from debt the best thing to do is to keep saving for your business, and once the money has reached certain amount that would be enough to run the business, you will start in a proper way.
A one month saving may not be enough to establish a reasonable business , it is a gradual saving process most especially for people that have one source of income.

Working under someone has been a bad experience I never wish to happen again you work all day, week and even on weekends and the salary is nothing to write home about, some bosses use you like a machine, they never care who you are or how you are feeling, some even insult, harass and maltreat their employees, they do not have human feelings at all
Its unfortunate to hear what employees go through in the hands of their employer,one thing there is that once abuse is being put into the picture,then it is time to just leave.

The experience of working for someone else was unpleasant.
I never want it to happen again. You work all day, all week, and even on the weekends for a meager salary. Some bosses treat you like a machine, paying no attention to who you are or how you are feeling. Some even insult, harass, and mistreat their staff members. They have no regard for their workers' feelings at all.

The experience of working for someone else was unpleasant.
I never want it to happen again. You work all day, all week, and even on the weekends for a meager salary. Some bosses treat you like a machine, paying no attention to who you are or how you are feeling. Some even insult, harass, and mistreat their staff members. They have no regard for their workers' feelings at all.
Those are the characteristics of working for private or any other organisation. They have strick rules and regulation that may be very difficult for you to obey or adheres

Its unfortunate to hear what employees go through in the hands of their employer,one thing there is that once abuse is being put into the picture,then it is time to just leave.
It is very necessary , not that these people that have been abused in most of these business would not want to leave but sometimes they don't have any other ways of generating money for themselves .

The fact that you are working under someone doesn't really mean you cannot start up your own business, you can start up your own business even if you are having a job.

This is why many people hate offline jobs and working for company's boss, nowadays we see many people are turning to find online jobs and do freelancing.

No matter what you are doing, it will be a good idea for you to start up your own business, if you have your own business you can have the good chance to make success out of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds