Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

It is very necessary , not that these people that have been abused in most of these business would not want to leave but sometimes they don't have any other ways of generating money for themselves .
That is true,the issue with most employees is that they do not really have an alternative to fall back to when they loss their jobs,that is why they will have to endure unfavorable conditions in the work place.
It is very necessary , not that these people that have been abused in most of these business would not want to leave but sometimes they don't have any other ways of generating money for themselves .
That is just one of the things that can make some employees to stay put in an organisation,most times they will want o leave but having no alternative to where they are currently working,they will just decide to bear with the situation there.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
That is true,the issue with most employees is that they do not really have an alternative to fall back to when they loss their jobs,that is why they will have to endure unfavorable conditions in the work place.

That is just one of the things that can make some employees to stay put in an organisation,most times they will want o leave but having no alternative to where they are currently working,they will just decide to bear with the situation there.
This is very bad and is as a result of the fact that there is high level of unemployment in the country . If there was a good number of employment. This would have not happened

And that's where online business comes in. On normal note, online business ought to be an alternative to offline. For me now, before I accepted any job, I will compare it online job in terms of money, time and freedom. I can't stand someone harassing me just he or she wanted to pay me amount that I can made in my house.

This is very bad and is as a result of the fact that there is high level of unemployment in the country . If there was a good number of employment. This would have not happened
That is just the fact,because no one will want to offer his services where they are not appriciated,in a normal clime, violations from employers against employees are usually reported to agency that will tackle such issue.

The economy of different countries in the world right now is very bad and I thought I think that people should just try to be surviving and things are definitely going to get better in the near future.

People go through a whole lot job hunting as there seems to be very little opportunity and the ones that becomes available, you would need to accept so many terms if you want to work there.

I have seen and been into such a hectic situation. I face molestation and indirectly forced to labour and get paid in a less amount that cant maintain me for a week because of small job opportunities.we have to work anyway and get small payment

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
The majority of third world nations have a higher than average unemployment rate. Sometimes graduates must work menial tasks because they cannot find employment and although it is seldom simple for them, individuals are able to innovate by starting their own businesses.

That is just the fact,because no one will want to offer his services where they are not appriciated,in a normal clime, violations from employers against employees are usually reported to agency that will tackle such issue.
The right agencies for this to be reported to is not even available here in my country. The reason is because of improper organisation by the government officials who claims to be the leaders.

The right agencies for this to be reported to is not even available here in my country. The reason is because of improper organisation by the government officials who claims to be the leaders.
There are agencies for right protection for consumers and the one for workers is the industrial court,they deal with these kind of cases,but most persons would not want to take that option.

Well I strongly believe that Working under someone has been a bad experience I never wish to happen again you work all day, week and even on weekends and the salary is nothing to write home about, some bosses use you like a machine, they never care who you are or how you are feeling, some even insult, harass and maltreat their employees, they do not have

Honestly speaking when there no job opportunities or a little work for someone . The person mostly face hardship and poverty when there’s no job opportunities for him or her . It’s because work is what make most employees successful in life and when that’s take away from him or her their life’s become miserable .

The majority of third world nations have a higher than average unemployment rate. Sometimes graduates must work menial tasks because they cannot find employment and although it is seldom simple for them, individuals are able to innovate by starting their own businesses.

After the pandemic ended, I was struggling to get a job. i must say that being unemployed could lead to big troubles in the end as you may have a harder time dealing with your expenses in case you do not have money. Not having enough job opportunities is a problem which should be resolved.

After the pandemic ended, I was struggling to get a job. i must say that being unemployed could lead to big troubles in the end as you may have a harder time dealing with your expenses in case you do not have money. Not having enough job opportunities is a problem which should be resolved.
This is infinitely true. More jobs and job opportunities should be created for the able-bodied, and in addition, entrepreneurship must be taught in basic schools to gear children's minds towards establishing their own business in future.

Truly, working for people is not good and can't be compare with when you're working for yourself. However, if you're working with reputable company and person, you'll still have no regret working for people. That's why it's important to apply for job in only the reputable companies. Someone will say when there's no job, we've to accept any job will see. This is wrong.

There are agencies for right protection for consumers and the one for workers is the industrial court,they deal with these kind of cases,but most persons would not want to take that option.
I'm just Afraid they might not be willing to perform their duties perfectly. I may not be surprised to find out that you could end up spending so much money in something that could have been done without so much money due to corruption.

I'm just Afraid they might not be willing to perform their duties perfectly. I may not be surprised to find out that you could end up spending so much money in something that could have been done without so much money due to corruption.
But it is always good to at least make a try,let it be on record that one has submitted a legitimate complain to the authorities, though we cannot rule out the issue of corruption.

But it is always good to at least make a try,let it be on record that one has submitted a legitimate complain to the authorities, though we cannot rule out the issue of corruption.
Thank you for you know that the authority is currupted. They are the ones responsible for unemployment and highjacking countries fun that even private organizations won't have enough capacity to employ as many workers

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
Yeah in my country salaries are pretty low and plus the prices are also high due to inflation but being your own boss can also course the same amount of problems if not more it's sad that in my country minimalal salarary is only 500 Euros and the prices are insane

Thank you for you know that the authority is currupted. They are the ones responsible for unemployment and highjacking countries fun that even private organizations won't have enough capacity to employ as many workers
You have a point here,the issue of corruption is endemic and is something that need to be tackle from the root,it is actually a sociatal issue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds