Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

Yes, we have quality more than what those employers can ever imagine. We don't deserve to earn very minimal amount of money compared to what we offer them.
Apart from money or finance, that one is a complete rip off, what about the harsh conditions employees subject themselves too especially the females, sexual harassment and all.

Advertisement Placeholder
If these abuses have extended to sexual nature already or attempted at it already, there is no need remaining in such places as far as concerned evennif you don't see any place yet at the moment

There are many employees who are subjected to undue hard working condition. Because of the lack of widespread job opportunity some employer take advantage of such to put their workers through slavish conditions.

Apart from money or finance, that one is a complete rip off, what about the harsh conditions employees subject themselves too especially the females, sexual harassment and all.
That's pathetic, if an employer subjects his or her employees into sexual harassment. Cos such idea is very much sinful, I detest it.

Working under someone is very bad but still this is what is not easy to avoid this days with the high rate if employment we are facing almost everywhere.

That's it dear. Already I can't fix myself in such condition. I'll definitely resign when I'm suffering on the kind of job I'm doing. I'll only do job when I'm happy with it.
I have resign from a fast food restaurant job that humiliated and abused me some years ago, despite the meagre salary I was been paid the manager still did all sort of absurd things that I was forced to resign from the job.

I have resign from a fast food restaurant job that humiliated and abused me some years ago, despite the meagre salary I was been paid the manager still did all sort of absurd things that I was forced to resign from the job.
Abuse is unacceptable at all. You did the right thing dear to resign you can't come and earn so minimal with abuse included you aren't doing slave job dear.

Abuse is unacceptable at all. You did the right thing dear to resign you can't come and earn so minimal with abuse included you aren't doing slave job dear.
The work was the most demeaning job I have ever done in my entire life. It was very stressful with little pay and will also close late and resume very early.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
Unfortunately, in my former country this deplorable circumstance it's the ordinary when people work for a third part. Cause culture, humble workers are treated as trash since immemorial time. It was this way during my great grandparents age, during my grandparents age, during my parents age and to day not very much has changed. Mobbing and bossing are the daily bread of this and that employee. Where is possible, one idea is to ask for a moving to another branch of the company, usually in another city or region. Another idea is to prepare for public examinations to get a governmental job, so to leave the company. Where there are the conditions, to open one's own business may work. In the case of mobbing, there is still the possibility to begin a local court trial (much more difficult if the case is bossing).

That is why it is very important to learn a skill and become your own boss. Working for someone isn't really worth it as they will want you to work more than how much you are paid

The state of the nation is so devastating and not encouraging when employees are treated anyhow because of no choice syndrome in the head of most unemployed people. Imaging you have to pay your way up before being considered to be granted interview or some cases sexual harassment for ladies.
That is not good that sexual harassment are happening for lady employees.

The government is supposed to help its own constituents by giving them jobs.

It is so very unfortunate though that most of these employees pry on these misfortune of lack of job opportunities to now turture their own staffs and make them work even overtime

This is why it is so important to learn a skill. You have to have a source of income in life, not everyone will be employed, in a case where you cannot be employed, you can startup your own business. The frustration of unemployment has pushed people to start up illegal businesses, some have fallen into depression. It is indeed very bad.
Employee is passed through a lot most times you're frustrated when there is little or no job in society especially here in Nigeria pause graduates are frustrated by their economy

That's pathetic, if an employer subjects his or her employees into sexual harassment. Cos such idea is very much sinful, I detest it.
It is sad, truly sad but it happens and the justice system is not even helping matters, whoever has more money and connections would most likely win the case.

The problem is that there is a general economic turnaround and as such it is affecting almost every category. I would advise your friends that they should keep searching and they should not relent in their efforts.

It's a two way thing in my opinion, because one thing I've come to notice nowadays is that most employees aren't even adept at what they do - they keep giving below substandard and then cry foul. Once you're sure of your abilities, you can always walk away when the opportunity arises

It is actually a very bad thing that the economic situation has deteriorated this bad. I would advise them to keep searching for the jobs and at the same time learn a skill that they can monetize.

It's a two way thing in my opinion, because one thing I've come to notice nowadays is that most employees aren't even adept at what they do - they keep giving below substandard and then cry foul. Once you're sure of your abilities, you can always walk away when the opportunity arises
One reason why people subject themselves to this harsh condition is because they feel the do not have other means of income and need the income, so they won't leave when the opportunity arises.

It is sad, truly sad but it happens and the justice system is not even helping matters, whoever has more money and connections would most likely win the case.
Hmm, there very bad for the judiciaries not takimg legal actions when it comes to settling this kind of disheartening issues of sexual harassment.
[automerge]1628553202[/automerge]
The work was the most demeaning job I have ever done in my entire life. It was very stressful with little pay and will also close late and resume very early.
Its very pathetic indeed. Doing a job and receiving hostile reception is cruel indeed. No one would like such in any working department.

Last edited:
Hmm, there very bad for the judiciaries not takimg legal actions when it comes to settling this kind of disheartening issues of sexual harassment.
[automerge]1628553202[/automerge]

Its very pathetic indeed. Doing a job and receiving hostile reception is cruel indeed. No one would like such in any working department.
Can we really blame them when corruption is the order of the day, corruption has eaten deep into the system even the citizens are affected, why wouldn't the justice system be affected

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds