Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

But it is always good to at least make a try,let it be on record that one has submitted a legitimate complain to the authorities, though we cannot rule out the issue of corruption.
That's exactly what is likely to happen I know what the police are capable of doing. . So many instances like this has happened in the past and from that I know what exactly I am talking about.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's exactly what is likely to happen I know what the police are capable of doing. . So many instances like this has happened in the past and from that I know what exactly I am talking about.
Well you have a point here,but in an environment where things are working parfectly the consumers would have developed total trust and confidence in the agencies saddled with the responsibility of protecting their right

Well you have a point here,but in an environment where things are working parfectly the consumers would have developed total trust and confidence in the agencies saddled with the responsibility of protecting their right
Yes I agree perfectly to what you said , the reason why things may be happening this way is because of the fact that there is high rate of corruptions. You only need to have money before everything can be done perfectly for you.

You are really not going to blame them because the economy of a lot of countries right now is just trash and losing a job means that you will have to go and stay at home for a long time.

Yes I agree perfectly to what you said , the reason why things may be happening this way is because of the fact that there is high rate of corruptions. You only need to have money before everything can be done perfectly for you.
One of the problems any society will have is if there is unaccountable leaders and endemic corruption is enshrine in the society, these are things that can make a society not to move forward.

One of the problems any society will have is if there is unaccountable leaders and endemic corruption is enshrine in the society, these are things that can make a society not to move forward.
In most advanced society ,the rate of corruption is quite lower if you have to compare it to here in Africa in which there is high rate of corruption almost in every sectors.

In most advanced society ,the rate of corruption is quite lower if you have to compare it to here in Africa in which there is high rate of corruption almost in every sectors.
That is true,one thing I have come to discover about the issue of corruption is that it is a society thing, because the people get the kind of leadership they desire,these leaders comes from among them.

That is true,one thing I have come to discover about the issue of corruption is that it is a society thing, because the people get the kind of leadership they desire,these leaders comes from among them.
And the thing is that our leaders are not doing any effort to cut the rate of unemployment in our society . This is very bad and because of this a lot of graduate will be abused by most business owner just because they are looking for employment.

And the thing is that our leaders are not doing any effort to cut the rate of unemployment in our society . This is very bad and because of this a lot of graduate will be abused by most business owner just because they are looking for employment.
A leader is suppose to make and create an enabling environment for the citizen to leverage on,basic infrastructure like power,access to soft loan facility and good road network for easy movement of agricultural produce can go a long way to solve some unemployment issues.

This is infinitely true. More jobs and job opportunities should be created for the able-bodied, and in addition, entrepreneurship must be taught in basic schools to gear children's minds towards establishing their own business in future.

Unfortunately, job opportunities are not created due to many reasons. A lack of new investment and a lack of creation of new businesses is one of the main reasons why jobs are so scarce.

Unfortunately, job opportunities are not created due to many reasons. A lack of new investment and a lack of creation of new businesses is one of the main reasons why jobs are so scarce.
You are correct. This is the unfortunate truth. The government and wealthy individuals as well are reluctant to fully invest in the establishment of various companies and factories which could provide employment for numerous people.

The stress people are going through due to unemployment in the country is affecting the people because people are lacking many thing which makes them need employment to put food on their table .

You are correct. This is the unfortunate truth. The government and wealthy individuals as well are reluctant to fully invest in the establishment of various companies and factories which could provide employment for numerous people.

The fact of the matter is that when a country starts suffering and when the economy of the country struggles, people like wealthy investors always try to move away from the country.

The fact of the matter is that when a country starts suffering and when the economy of the country struggles, people like wealthy investors always try to move away from the country.
This is quite a salient point, to be fair. Investors do tend to study the country’s financial state and check out various economic indicators such as the gross domestic product. Therefore, if all these point to a struggling economy, then it is hard to blame the investor.

People out there are suffering due to the frustration of not getting a job to feed themselves or their families due to the level and the increase in unemployment in the country.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
I don't know about other but I can tell about myself, with each passing days things are getting diffucult for me the main issue is financial stress. I feel broken and depressed and lacking self confidence with each passing days. Before I used to pray and hoped for good things to come now a days it is difficult for me to even dream about good things, I have to sacrife any things I like because I never have enough to spend on them. I have mastered in zoology but there are no vaccancy or job opportunities in this field, if you belong to poor middle class family like me your only hope is government job which is hard to crake and the number of applient is 10 times more than the vacancy itself.

There's unemployment almost everywhere in the world most especially in the African continent where people find it very hard to secure a well paying job that will be sufficient to make ends meet .

That's what's happening around here and I must admit that it's really very disappointing and tedious thing to go through. This is more of a reason why people should embrace the online space for their own good.

It was difficult for me to work for someone for a longtime without being paid because there were no jobs available in the nation. This was my bad experience with working for someone.

Yes, i have seen what some employees face when there is little or no job opportunities. Most employers treat their employees so badly because they know they have no choice and they need the money they earn from the work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds