Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you had to raise your prices because of inflation?

We have had to raise prices a bit at my workplace, but that's because we are new and are trying to attract customers. Most times, the price you buy something at today, will definitely be less than that of tomorrow in the market.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not raised the price of my services since I work online. But I have seen the prices of most products going up. Right now, you can visit a grocery store and spend so much money in it.

I have not raised the price of my services since I work online. But I have seen the prices of most products going up. Right now, you can visit a grocery store and spend so much money in it.

Well, there are many businesses that have not raised their prices. I think that they are still trying to make sure that they sell products at a reasonable rate in order to thrive in the market.

In every business venture one of the things the owner usually look out for side delivering quality services and meeting the needs of its target clients,is the issue of profit,it is not out of place to increase your price due to inflation

Raising product price because of inflation is a most and mandate. No business man will stand not to raise his product price after when he bought them in higher price,the cost of transportation etc

Personally I believe that there is no other way around it when it comes to inflation affecting everything in the country. The prices of product and services who will definitely have to be increased to meet up with what is going on economically.

Personally I believe that there is no other way around it when it comes to inflation affecting everything in the country. The prices of product and services who will definitely have to be increased to meet up with what is going on economically.

The main problem is that once the prices of products increase, they do not decrease at all, especially in my country. This has been a record for years. Rarely the prices of a few products go down.

The prices of feeds for poultry has more than tripled over the last two years. We have been forced to sell a mature chicken that we used to give at $2 to $5.

The prices of feeds for poultry has more than tripled over the last two years. We have been forced to sell a mature chicken that we used to give at $2 to $5.

In my country, the prices of feed have also increased and this is the main reason why the prices of chicken have increased so much. The sale of chicken has declined a lot.

With any work you do, have you had to raise your prices due to inflation that is happening all over the world lately? I haven't raised any prices for my work, but I am considering it, as food has gone up, but also everything else.

Are you raising the prices on your services to get by?
I do not have a business but I have done that for my mother's business because the price of the good has increased so I had to increase the price in our shop too

I do not have a business but I have done that for my mother's business because the price of the good has increased so I had to increase the price in our shop too

Well, since the inflation is hitting almost all the people, many people have no choice but to increase the prices. When the prices increase, the sales decrease a lot.

Well, since the inflation is hitting almost all the people, many people have no choice but to increase the prices. When the prices increase, the sales decrease a lot.
A lot of people can no longer afford to buy the things they always buy before so the sales will surely decrease as long as the price increases. That is how it works.

A lot of people can no longer afford to buy the things they always buy before so the sales will surely decrease as long as the price increases. That is how it works.

There are many people whose purchasing power has decreased in a really alarming rate and this is the main reason why they are simply not able to buy products they usually used to buy. They need to earn more money and this is the only solution.

There are many people whose purchasing power has decreased in a really alarming rate and this is the main reason why they are simply not able to buy products they usually used to buy. They need to earn more money and this is the only solution.
You are right that the only way they could get out of the situation is to try to make more money. Another sad thing is that there is no job in the country so some will remain poor

I don't own a business yet so i've never had to raise my prices because of inflation. Unfortunately, many business owners have had to raise their prices and it made them lose some customers.

When there is inflation the prices of products are bound to increase. If you want to continue running a business successfully you must consider raising the prices during inflation.

With any work you do, have you had to raise your prices due to inflation that is happening all over the world lately? I haven't raised any prices for my work, but I am considering it, as food has gone up, but also everything else.

Are you raising the prices on your services to get by?

It is going to be practically impossible for you to still maintain the previous prices that you're selling your business product and services before inflation when there is a very serious inflation in the country. It means that you're not going to make any profit from the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds