Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you had to raise your prices because of inflation?

Yes, I know but it makes a lot of determination and love for technology for any country to evolve to the current level of China and some other countries. China learnt technology and they have used it positively for their betterment.
Not really to Be advanced like China but at least we really have to start somewhere. But it seems a lot of countries most especially here in Africa is not really making a move.

Advertisement Placeholder
The Corona virus has caused alot of economic challenges globally.
Increasing the prices of your goods and services to fit the inflation is not wickedness, it is sustaining your business.

Not really to Be advanced like China but at least we really have to start somewhere. But it seems a lot of countries most especially here in Africa is not really making a move.
There are some African countries that are very progressive. I can talk of a country like Rwanda because I know someone that visited the country recently and they are making giant strides for the future.

There are some African countries that are very progressive. I can talk of a country like Rwanda because I know someone that visited the country recently and they are making giant strides for the future.
I have some understanding about Rwanda as a country in Africa that is doing well technological and in other sectors. But should that be the only country when there are many others ?

Increasing the price of your product is actually very important because without that you will end up with a lot of losses You may end up buying the same product for a higher price if you want to restock.

I honestly do believe that people are using this current inflation to rip the fellow humans of there hard earned money as some prices of goods where not affected by the ongoing inflation

I have some understanding about Rwanda as a country in Africa that is doing well technological and in other sectors. But should that be the only country when there are many others ?
I think there are also a lot of other countries doing well but I may not know because I am not a traveler yet. I intend to travel to a lot of countries in the near future.

Inflation is so crazy, petrol price in my country is rising. Because of that other goods also go up.
But yeah, It's normal to raise prices because of inflation so that they can make a suitable profit.

I think there are also a lot of other countries doing well but I may not know because I am not a traveler yet. I intend to travel to a lot of countries in the near future.
Rwanda is a country so many people are eager to explore because it is a fast developing countries with good standard of living. I have not heard of any other countries as Rwanda.

I think that everything have had to raise their price due to inflation. The cost of transportation have doubled and so are other things and commodities so it's just natural that I too raise my price.

When the cost of things and transportation increases you will automatically raise the price of your product because the cost of transporting the goods from one place to another will increase. But it is important you have to let your customers know the reason you increased the price of your product.

Fuel cost is one of the major concerns of many people in the world, especially in countries where fuel is incredibly expensive. This could lead many people to buy substandard fuel.

Yes, several times I had to increase price due to inflation but later dropped after few weeks.
I initially didn't plan to do that but the cost I spend to get the goods coupled with the transport triggered it.

Fuel cost is one of the major concerns of many people in the world, especially in countries where fuel is incredibly expensive. This could lead many people to buy substandard fuel.
Yeah, in this part of the world we have a lot of crude oil but sometimes we still experience shortage. There are also some people involved in the production of substandard fuel.

The price of goods and several products skyrocketed recently in my community due to the way the dollar rate increased exponentially. If I were a business owner I would definitely adapt by increasing my price too.

I am running small business of general items, in start I tried my best to not to increase price of any item particularly those which has high demand but soon I realize that no longer I'll be able to hold this situation because inflation will hit me badly if I will do so. After than I also increases the prices of general items.

Whenever there is inflation of your raw materials it is just a natural thing that you should also increase the prices of your product in order to match the reality in town.

With any work you do, have you had to raise your prices due to inflation that is happening all over the world lately? I haven't raised any prices for my work, but I am considering it, as food has gone up, but also everything else.

Are you raising the prices on your services to get by?
The rate at which inflation has shot up has singlehandedly determined how the prices of goods and services are established. That is just how the economic situation is, and as a result the standard of living has gone up

There is no how we can help. Inflation leads to increase in the price of almost everything that will negatively affect the business and to always be in a constant profit in the business you established , it is mandatory for you to raise the price of your product or service

You do not have to feel bad for yourself if you have to raise your prices because of the economic realities in town. Your customers also need to understand that it is not your own intention to keep on increasing prices.

For now i have not raised the price of my services, but if things continue the way they are right now, i might have to do so.the annoying and painful part about all these is that customers are not understanding and cooperative.

When there is inflation, your customers will struggle with finances, therefore, they might not be able to buy from you even if they wanted to buy. Therefore, you should always avoiding rising the price during the inflation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds