Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you had to raise your prices because of inflation?

Whenever there is a recession and increasing amount of product, I am always first to increase the amount that people pay for my products because I am also spending more on producing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Naturally yes , I am a skill worker and I have to raise the price I charge for performing a service much more higher than I did before. During inflation the price of everything increases and that is what we need to understand.
it is necessary for you to do that because the cost of materials you use for providing the service has increased. The cost of some basic things has also increased, so it's normal for you to take such a decision.

it is necessary for you to do that because the cost of materials you use for providing the service has increased. The cost of some basic things has also increased, so it's normal for you to take such a decision.
Exactly , things are really expensive , it is so unfortunate to find out that the price of product has increased almost by times two in the past few years. It seems inflation is really affecting us the most over here.

Exactly , things are really expensive , it is so unfortunate to find out that the price of product has increased almost by times two in the past few years. It seems inflation is really affecting us the most over here.
Probably, in every country of the world the prices of commodities are skyrocketing everyday. I think in this part of the world it is even worse because a product can increase by 100% within a week.

Probably, in every country of the world the prices of commodities are skyrocketing everyday. I think in this part of the world it is even worse because a product can increase by 100% within a week.
This is serious because of the fact that most of these products are being imported from other countries and these countries in which these products are imported are also affected by inflation. The whole thing is really tiring.

There are so many times in which I have had to raise the prices of my goods or even reducing quality in order to meet the economic realities. This is virtually something that I do not really like to do at all.

This is serious because of the fact that most of these products are being imported from other countries and these countries in which these products are imported are also affected by inflation. The whole thing is really tiring.
It depends on the kind of country you are residing. There are some countries that does not import a lot of things but the prices of things are still skyrocketing because the means of producing those things are costly.

It depends on the kind of country you are residing. There are some countries that does not import a lot of things but the prices of things are still skyrocketing because the means of producing those things are costly.
Over here in Nigeria a lot of things are being imported and at the same time the price of things are increasing, so you mean that inflation is not determined by importation ?

Over here in Nigeria a lot of things are being imported and at the same time the price of things are increasing, so you mean that inflation is not determined by importation ?
I think a country that imports something must also have another thing to export, that way it will be balanced. China have great economy today because they are export-oriented country.

I think a country that imports something must also have another thing to export, that way it will be balanced. China have great economy today because they are export-oriented country.
That is what I am trying to say , exportation is one of the ways the economy of any country can be improved. Over here it seems we only import and create little chance for exportation . That is bad.

That is what I am trying to say , exportation is one of the ways the economy of any country can be improved. Over here it seems we only import and create little chance for exportation . That is bad.
That is actually very bad. the exportation of a country must be more than importation if they really want to be successful. That is why good government policies is also needed.

With any work you do, have you had to raise your prices due to inflation that is happening all over the world lately? I haven't raised any prices for my work, but I am considering it, as food has gone up, but also everything else.

Are you raising the prices on your services to get by?
To raise the price of the goods because of the inflation is necessary. What you buy is what you sale, if you said your product at lower price, to replace it from the market will cost you and you may not be able to meet up with market price.

Due to the inflation , the price of almost everything has sprung up in the market including th price of foodstuff but the price being paid to the workers still remain the same .

I am working as a freelancer. Unfortunately, I have to rely a lot on what the customer has to offer and this is why I have not raised my prices as the customer may not avail my services at all.

That is actually very bad. the exportation of a country must be more than importation if they really want to be successful. That is why good government policies is also needed.
If you are putting China into a consideration , it is an industrial country meaning that their rate of exportation is very high compared to what they are importing into the country.

If you are putting China into a consideration , it is an industrial country meaning that their rate of exportation is very high compared to what they are importing into the country.
I know, China have their product in almost every country of the world. I think it is worth emulating for so many other countries that are struggling economically. They need to look the way of production because it boosts the economy.

Since cost of living has increased I just have to increase my price to meet my needs and generate required profit. Inflation has caused materials and property plant equipment to be expensive definitely I have to rise he price of my commodities to meet up with the targeted goals.

Since cost of living has increased I just have to increase my price to meet my needs and generate required profit. Inflation has caused materials and property plant equipment to be expensive definitely I have to rise he price of my commodities to meet up with the targeted goals.
When the cost of things and transportation increases you will automatically raise the price of your product because the cost of transporting the goods from one place to another will increase. But it is important you have to let your customers know the reason you increased the price of your product.

I know, China have their product in almost every country of the world. I think it is worth emulating for so many other countries that are struggling economically. They need to look the way of production because it boosts the economy.
Every countries are capable of doing exactly what China is doing , just that so many countries because of bad leadership are not able to meet ups to the standard of the world.

Every countries are capable of doing exactly what China is doing , just that so many countries because of bad leadership are not able to meet ups to the standard of the world.
Yes, I know but it makes a lot of determination and love for technology for any country to evolve to the current level of China and some other countries. China learnt technology and they have used it positively for their betterment.

For the moment I have not risen my prices at all and have kept them the same as they always were. I have however considered increasing them because of the price rises and the constant rise of inflation and food and energy increasing more so in price but it's justifying what would work and what people would be willing to pay still for my services if I were to increase them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds