Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you had to raise your prices because of inflation?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
With any work you do, have you had to raise your prices due to inflation that is happening all over the world lately? I haven't raised any prices for my work, but I am considering it, as food has gone up, but also everything else.

Are you raising the prices on your services to get by?

Advertisement Placeholder
With any work you do, have you had to raise your prices due to inflation that is happening all over the world lately? I haven't raised any prices for my work, but I am considering it, as food has gone up, but also everything else.

Due to the inflation , the price of almost everything has sprung up in the market including th price of foodstuff but the price being paid to the workers still remain the same .

Yes I've had to raise my price so many times even though it was not what desired or wanted by high inflation rate will force you to do that. But it usually come down back after few weeks

Well I am not linked to any this kind of work but it wouldn't say wrong that everything is getting high rates because of inflation happening in the world so, owners are trying to put new rates to products and specialy food items.

Raising product price because of inflation is a most and mandate. No business man will stand not to raise his product price after when he bought them in higher price,the cost of transportation etc

Raising product price because of inflation is a most and mandate. No business man will stand not to raise his product price after when he bought them in higher price,the cost of transportation etc
Thats the best thing you need to do , raising the product price is very important and advisable rather than reducing the quality of the product which might spoil your business .

The inflation is really hitting hard the world over. The prices of goods have increased in my country but the sad part is majority are utilizing the opportunity to increase prices even on goods they had in stock before.

Thats the best thing you need to do , raising the product price is very important and advisable rather than reducing the quality of the product which might spoil your business .
Exactly, for a business to keep on progressing and continue recording profit,it most align and flow together with the inflation chart if not business backlog is certain

Exactly, for a business to keep on progressing and continue recording profit,it most align and flow together with the inflation chart if not business backlog is certain
Probably, that is what so many businesses in this part of the world do. A product you buy for $5 may increase to six or seven dollars the next day because they are keeping watch of the inflation chart.

That's just it, aligning product price together with the rate at which currency exchange rate and company product price is the only way keep on making profit and escape Lost in a business.

Probably, that is what so many businesses in this part of the world do. A product you buy for $5 may increase to six or seven dollars the next day because they are keeping watch of the inflation chart.
This inflation is currently biting very hard and I believe so many businesses would not survive this period and this would even lead to more problems in the country due to job loss.

This inflation is currently biting very hard and I believe so many businesses would not survive this period and this would even lead to more problems in the country due to job loss.
some businesses around the world will actually not survive it but some of them will also survive especially those that have business knowledge. The cost of running the business may make some businesses close up.

Yes the inflation has not only made me go increase the prices of my product. Nobody wants to work and at the end of the day he or she wont gain profit. So we have to comply by the inflation

Yes the inflation has not only made me go increase the prices of my product. Nobody wants to work and at the end of the day he or she wont gain profit. So we have to comply by the inflation
Increasing the price of your product is actually very important because without that you will end up with a lot of losses
You may end up buying the same product for a higher price if you want to restock.

Naturally yes , I am a skill worker and I have to raise the price I charge for performing a service much more higher than I did before. During inflation the price of everything increases and that is what we need to understand.

The inflation has caused a universal increase in price of commodities in my community.
This is no argument that the inflation is having effect on the lower class individuals.

I don't offer anything at cost right now. My business and online earnings are purely through ad revenue for the time being.

That being said, I have noticed the costs of everything going up. My wife does freelance work and has considered raising her prices just because of inflation but she is worried it will scare away customers.

The main purpose of doing business is to make profit so that you business can continue to flourish and Incase of inflation , you don't have any choice than to increase the price of your produce .

Inflation has taken over almost everything, The price of petrol is now very high over here . Definitely anyone selling product or service must have to increase the price of product to balance the whole thing.

Definitely because of inflations everything will go higher in price so you should increase your price to be able to maintain your life and I will increase my services price too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds