Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you gotten friends into working online?

this has actually been my own case also. I have referred some people to online money making but on the long run they will quit and say that it is very hard. Some of them think that making money online easy.

Unfortunately, I have never referred anyone. I tried to refer a person in the past, but he also refused to make money and I stopped referring people since that time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Payment proofs are also a great way to make others believe that a site is paying. However, I have never heard of a person showing payment proofs to his family members or friends to prove that they are indeed making money.
I do not see anything wrong in showing members of your family one of the payment proof to prove the legitimacy of a program online. It is a way of convincing them further on the legitimacy of some earning platforms online.

Unfortunately, I have never referred anyone. I tried to refer a person in the past, but he also refused to make money and I stopped referring people since that time.
the major reason I don't like referring people is that the people I have also reffered in the past were not serious and willing to make money for themselves online.

the major reason I don't like referring people is that the people I have also reffered in the past were not serious and willing to make money for themselves online.

This is why they think that referring people could be a waste of time. Moreover, referring people have its own limitations as well. You cannot refer unlimited people to websites.

That's just it, if you are friendly type I believe you'll get the chance to meet a lot of people from different part of the world as well, having friends is a good idea.
The essence of the forum is to help each other, make friends and also to earn some some money. I have made a couple of friends here and I share ideas with them. It is really awesome.

This is why they think that referring people could be a waste of time. Moreover, referring people have its own limitations as well. You cannot refer unlimited people to websites.
if you know how to do referrals it is very much recommended for you to make more money. There are some paid to post forums that pay you some amount of money when you refer others.

The essence of the forum is to help each other, make friends and also to earn some some money. I have made a couple of friends here and I share ideas with them. It is really awesome.
That's true, if you have a good experience on how to run a forum I think it Will be a good idea,you can earn a good amount of money if you know what you are doing on forums.

this has actually been my own case also. I have referred some people to online money making but on the long run they will quit and say that it is very hard. Some of them think that making money online easy.
A lot of people are not interested to stress themselves to make money on the internet . Probably they may be looking for investment opportunity they can invest and earn 50% on daily basis.

A lot of people are not interested to stress themselves to make money on the internet . Probably they may be looking for investment opportunity they can invest and earn 50% on daily basis.
You and I know that a platform that will give you 50% return on investment on a daily basis, is likely a Ponzi scheme that may not last for a long time.

That is the major reason why those kind of platforms will continue to exist on the internet because some people are not ready to learn profitable skills in order to make money.

If you are Working on forum's online there's no way you cannot have good friends, you'll find a lot of people from different part of the world if you are working on different forums online.

Yes I have . I started some months ago . I informed and encouraged them that it is easier and can also add up to their Salaries. They can also get more monies to satisfy some lifestyle they couldn't initially afford. They were happy and also involved. Everyone is motivated now .
I certainly have encouraged many of my friends and acquaintances to commence online businesses because I think the opportunities are endless in the internet community.

You and I know that a platform that will give you 50% return on investment on a daily basis, is likely a Ponzi scheme that may not last for a long time.
Yes it is one of the ways people can be using to make money without having to stress themselves . it may be risky but other people do not see it the way you do.

Well I have always try to tell my friends that I am always going to share opportunities to them that arise in the ecosystem and this is something that I am particularly very proud of and I want to keep on building on.

You can have access to some platforms that you will have to put in so much effort to make a 50% profit on the amount you have invested and that could be from investment in cryptocurrency or forex if your predictions were correct . If you want to make money effortlessly , then it could be a Ponzi scheme.

You can have access to some platforms that you will have to put in so much effort to make a 50% profit on the amount you have invested and that could be from investment in cryptocurrency or forex if your predictions were correct . If you want to make money effortlessly , then it could be a Ponzi scheme.
It is obligatory to avoid pyramid scheme because such kind of programs are not established for investment purposes, but they are established to scam the people who do not understand how online earning operate.

I once told two of my friends to work online but they think is a joke, they don't even believe so I decided to keep it down as I try my best to earn something at the moment.

If you are Working on forum's online there's no way you cannot have good friends, you'll find a lot of people from different part of the world if you are working on different forums online.
I've actually met a lot of wonderful people and different paid to post forums. some of them have actually helped me with tangible information of how to make more money online.

I've actually met a lot of wonderful people and different paid to post forums. some of them have actually helped me with tangible information of how to make more money online.
You are not far from the truth, because most of the paid to post forums are medium where you can get the necessary information on how to make money online and you will meet people who are more knowledgeable than you to enlighten you the more on how to make money online.

You are not far from the truth, because most of the paid to post forums are medium where you can get the necessary information on how to make money online and you will meet people who are more knowledgeable than you to enlighten you the more on how to make money online.
It's always important and necessary to be in the midst of people who are making money online if you're interested in doing so. That is one of the best ways of getting first-hand information.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds