Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you gotten friends into working online?

If you want to succeed you need to have a lot of things, remember we don't get success easily we work very hard in other to get it, just like people use to say, nothing good comes easy.
You are right, nothing good comes easy,if you want to succeed you to take whatever you are doing serious, folding your hands doing nothing might not be a good option.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right, nothing good comes easy,if you want to succeed you to take whatever you are doing serious, folding your hands doing nothing might not be a good option.
You cannot make money online on a platter of gold. You will need to put in too much effort and after you should be expecting something remarkable to come out of it as a reward for your effort. Making money online is not really easy.

You cannot make money online on a platter of gold. You will need to put in too much effort and after you should be expecting something remarkable to come out of it as a reward for your effort. Making money online is not really easy.
You are right, making money online is not easy you have to work hard before you can earn a good amount of money, your level of experience also matters in terms of earning money.

Yes I have . I started some months ago . I informed and encouraged them that it is easier and can also add up to their Salaries. They can also get more monies to satisfy some lifestyle they couldn't initially afford. They were happy and also involved. Everyone is motivated now .
I started working online during the COVID-19 pandemic. After registration on multiple online platforms, I realized that I was really enjoying the all the goodies alone and so I invited quite a number of people.

Well, i have invited one of my friend and also my sister to work online, but they are both lazy people.They found working online stressful.I guess they preferred working offline to working online.

Actually I got alot of friends working online and I can't really deny the fact that they are the major reason why I found myself working online. due to there motivations and advice given to me.

Yes I have . I started some months ago . I informed and encouraged them that it is easier and can also add up to their Salaries. They can also get more monies to satisfy some lifestyle they couldn't initially afford. They were happy and also involved. Everyone is motivated now .
I myself have encouraged many of my friends to start working online since I think the opportunities are endless in the online space and that missing this opportunity would be to your great detriment.

I have never invited any person when it comes to making money online because I know that they will not be interested at all. Many people think that making cash online is a waste of time.
that is one of the major problems with a lot of people. Whenever I tell you that there are opportunity to make money online and you are not serious I will probably not bother you again.

that is one of the major problems with a lot of people. Whenever I tell you that there are opportunity to make money online and you are not serious I will probably not bother you again.
It is very important to pass across relevant information for those who are interested and if they are not interested and you're throwing yourself on giving them information, it will amount to total waste of time.

I have meet a lot of people from different part of the world especially here on bizdustry I've meet a lot of people that are so friendly, bizdustry is a good platform to work on.

I have meet a lot of people from different part of the world especially here on bizdustry I've meet a lot of people that are so friendly, bizdustry is a good platform to work on.
You're not far from the truth because so many people have made friends on this platform and their friends that you can share ideas on how to make money both online and offline with.

Well I did my best to tell them about online business and the withdrawals I made from it. Though I was able to convince them about it being real, I couldn't possibly do it for them if they don't learn to be disciplined and ready to start earning online.
It is very true that it requires alot of discipline and consistency to make money online.
Everything worthwhile takes time to be fruitful.

You have not specified exactly how to make the money. How many number of threads can you make in a day . . Although, I may not have the plans to upgrade to VIP but I could consider it in the future.
The main issue i have with my friends is that they beileve making fifty post on forum sites before making just one dollar per day is too stressful and that's why they had to run away ,

If you are working online especially in forums like bizdustry you can get the chance to meet different kinds of people from different countries around the world.
Due to the fact that most of us here are students and we don't have much job rather than our studies, but is not a bad idea to make money online and add it with your side jobs

It is very important to pass across relevant information for those who are interested and if they are not interested and you're throwing yourself on giving them information, it will amount to total waste of time.
it is always important and necessary that if you want to teach you should be people who are interested and willing to learn. If you are teaching people who are not interested you are wasting your time.

It was just of recent that I decided to start working online after my brother introduced me .
It was really encouraging because I saw how he worked and the money he earns.
That's good, I started working online since 2020 have actually I have never make much friends because I am here to make money online not coming here to friend, I want to make earn money online.

it is always important and necessary that if you want to teach you should be people who are interested and willing to learn. If you are teaching people who are not interested you are wasting your time.
It is absolutely correct that anyone you want to introduce to anything should develop interest first because without interest it will amount to a total waste of time which is not what we will want.

I got friends working both online and offline and I believe they are the major reason behind my success because they have been helpful to me in diverse capacity that I can't mentioned.

You're not far from the truth because so many people have made friends on this platform and their friends that you can share ideas on how to make money both online and offline with.
That's just it, if you are friendly type I believe you'll get the chance to meet a lot of people from different part of the world as well, having friends is a good idea.

Working online will help you to meet alot of people here, like this forum I have known so many people, and is very encouraging, because you can learn alot from them.
I have gotten some of my friends to earn online because I also encourage them and inform them some good website to earn money online actually despite this one of my friend was working on online websites like money paying platforms so he just told me and then I started line work on this website so I am earning this much that is quite good for me I am not a greedy person I am just earning money to fulfill my small requirements. That if we are working on ligit website and we know some good website so earn online so I will definitely encouraged our friends and take them to that websites as well we will definitely refer them to work online instead of going to a boring job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds