Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you gotten friends into working online?

I have meet a lot of people from different part of the world especially here on bizdustry I've meet a lot of people that are so friendly, bizdustry is a good platform to work on.
That's right, if you are looking for a forum to work in I'll advise you to use bizdustry, you can earn a good amount of money working on bizdustry, this forum is a legit platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's just it, if you are friendly type I believe you'll get the chance to meet a lot of people from different part of the world as well, having friends is a good idea.
Having friends that you could introduce online earning platforms to is a very good gesture.
One of the reasons is that you will make more money on referrals passively.

I actually made a mistake on that. I think if you are capable of making triple of the money you used in upgrading it before it expires then it is actually worth it. All you need is some level of consistency and you will make some good amount of money.

Consistency is the key. The main issue is that when you refer people to an online money making site, they themselves might not be that much active and this might reduce your referral commissions.

Consistency is the key. The main issue is that when you refer people to an online money making site, they themselves might not be that much active and this might reduce your referral commissions.
It will be very discouraging with the amount of money you would make online if you are not active on so many platforms because it will amount to a total waste of time.

This is why if you want to refer people you can open the WhatsApp group or telegram channel in order to motivate them to continue working. that is one of the things someone who guided me to start working online did.

that is one of the major problems with a lot of people. Whenever I tell you that there are opportunity to make money online and you are not serious I will probably not bother you again.

This is why I have stopped telling people about online money making sites. I really do not know why they become so sceptical when you tell them about online earning opportunities.

This is why I have stopped telling people about online money making sites. I really do not know why they become so sceptical when you tell them about online earning opportunities.
It is actually normal for them to be sceptical because someone who have not heard of making money online before will think it is a lie. When you show them payment proof they will believe you.

It is actually normal for them to be sceptical because someone who have not heard of making money online before will think it is a lie. When you show them payment proof they will believe you.

Payment proofs are also a great way to make others believe that a site is paying. However, I have never heard of a person showing payment proofs to his family members or friends to prove that they are indeed making money.

Having friends that you could introduce online earning platforms to is a very good gesture.
One of the reasons is that you will make more money on referrals passively.
Yeah, you can earn a considerable amount of money online if you are referring, not online that having friends online is very important it will help you with a lot of things.

Payment proofs are also a great way to make others believe that a site is paying. However, I have never heard of a person showing payment proofs to his family members or friends to prove that they are indeed making money.
it depends on the kind of individual. If you have siblings who are interested in making money online and you find something that works, then you have to show them your payment proof for them to believe.

One thing I always loved about online money making is that it's get you exposed to alot of things and also help individuals meet with alot of people who can help in sharing there business ideas with other members that will helped build your financial life.

Yes, I have actually made some friends to start working online, you will be amazed that they have started making ends meet though in a smaller scale, that is to say that if they continue in that progession, there's high tendency that they'll become high profile online workers in a short period of time.

I have like two friends that I encourage to work online and they are doing it already. I would have more but most of my friends are looking for easy money. Some of them want you to spoon-feed them. And it's not easy because of my own tight schedule.

I have like two friends that I encourage to work online and they are doing it already. I would have more but most of my friends are looking for easy money. Some of them want you to spoon-feed them. And it's not easy because of my own tight schedule.
That is exactly what is happening to me. So many of my friends will not be interested to work in a legitimate way but they look for a way they can easily get rich very quick without doing much. This is a pure laziness

One thing I always loved about online money making is that it's get you exposed to alot of things and also help individuals meet with alot of people who can help in sharing there business ideas with other members that will helped build your financial life.
That is one of the major advantages of forums. You will have the opportunity to meet a lot of people who are making money on different online businesses and they will give you ideas.

it depends on the kind of individual. If you have siblings who are interested in making money online and you find something that works, then you have to show them your payment proof for them to believe.

It amazes me that we need to show proof of payment in order to convince people into believing that making money online is possible. This also seems quite funny. 🤣🤣

Actually making friends is my thing.i got some friends even before I started and I as I began, I have make alot of them and they helped me in sharing some experience they have with various platforms that will really help me.

It amazes me that we need to show proof of payment in order to convince people into believing that making money online is possible. This also seems quite funny. 🤣🤣
Of course it is funny but that is the best thing to do. Some people will not believe you until they see payment proof from a particular website. It is the easiest way of convincing people.

I've referred so many of my friends into working online. Some of them sometimes are always eager to make money online when they don't really understand what is involved and most of them will always quit without making a single dollar.

I've referred so many of my friends into working online. Some of them sometimes are always eager to make money online when they don't really understand what is involved and most of them will always quit without making a single dollar.
this has actually been my own case also. I have referred some people to online money making but on the long run they will quit and say that it is very hard. Some of them think that making money online easy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds