Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever written a complaint letter?

All the compliant letter I have been written are always directed to the banking system because i am always having one problem or the other with the bank because of unecesary charges.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I have once written down a complaint letter to an organisation though it wasn't about there services provided but the attitude and behaviour of their workers towards there own customers and it was considered.

I have written a lot of them, but I am not sure if the people are usually addressed I taking it serious at all, because I am not seeing any positive feedback yet for now.

I have written a lot of them, but I am not sure if the people are usually addressed I taking it serious at all, because I am not seeing any positive feedback yet for now.
A friend of mine just wrote a complaint letter yesterday because his money was deducted twice because he wanted to print his NIMC card online and his mkney was removed twice , he couldn't download and finish printing, his money was not returned and his complaint was not attend to because there's no reply.

Yes I have ever did that once in my school, when a friend of mine was having problem with his point after collecting his transcript, so I helped him to write a complaint to the HODs for correction.

I have written a complaint letter to one of the business company due to the failure of their customers service provide which treated a particular customer unfairly and it was considered.

There are a couple of times in which I was not happy about the products that I bought all the quality of the services that I received. I have always complaining through means like email or live chat but I have never really written a letter direct to them.

Thats the purpose and the benefit of writing a complaint letter express your dissatification over a certain product which might cause harm to the other people if care is not taken.
There are a couple of times in which I was not happy about the products that I bought all the quality of the services that I received. I have always complaining through means like email or live chat but I have never really written a letter direct to them.

The owners of some business organisations in my countries are usually not happy whenever people write complaint letter to them, and this makes it hard for people to you access them .

I always consider that as one of the most stressful ways of trying to lay a complain. Whenever I feel bad about the product or service are usually write to them in their email or if possible contact them through social media as it is faster.

I Would say that writing a Complaint letter isn't new to me because I do this often due to the nature of my offline business. I often encounter things that will make me write one.

I Would say that writing a Complaint letter isn't new to me because I do this often due to the nature of my offline business. I often encounter things that will make me write one.
The letter of complaint is not a comon thing here in my country. Particularly if you are used to the local banks on Nigeria. The banking network is very bad and it always leave room for letter writing.
The letter of complaint is not a comon thing here in my country. Particularly if you are used to the local banks on Nigeria. The banking network is very bad and it always leave room for letter writing.

I have written countless number of complaints letters and I found out that most of the complaints were attended to appropriately. That is exactly how to manage the customer complaints Unit.

Yes I have once written a complaint letter even though it wasn't for myself but because of a particular customer who was not treated fairly by some of workers in a particular company.

I have written countless number of complaints letters and I found out that most of the complaints were attended to appropriately. That is exactly how to manage the customer complaints Unit.
It has become a norm for me to start writing complaint letter because our local banks will always give a a cause to do so. Now, it has reduced, unlike what it used to be in the last 3 years.

The complaint letter is a letter that must be attended to by the customer service outrightly ,because a customer that is not satisfied may lead to losing him and his friends and families.

It has become a norm for me to start writing complaint letter because our local banks will always give a a cause to do so. Now, it has reduced, unlike what it used to be in the last 3 years.
I don't normally likes writing complain letters to an organisation because i don't like their services , I don't have any choice than to keep writing letter of complain where I am being charged
I don't normally likes writing complain letters to an organisation because i don't like their services , I don't have any choice than to keep writing letter of complain where I am being charged

Most of the complaints letter that I have written are addressed to the banks. The networks of banks in my country is very bad and it is definitely why we keep having failed transactions.

Yes I have written a complaint letter to an organisation to which I worked with sometimes back due to the miss treatment of the section of the organisation which affect the business transactions and sells I wrote a complaint.

Same thing with me , i have been having many complain with only my bank, most of the time when they deduct your money unecesarily and they won't even return the money.
Most of the complaints letter that I have written are addressed to the banks. The networks of banks in my country is very bad and it is definitely why we keep having failed transactions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds