Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever written a complaint letter?

I have written a complaint letter before for Jumia where I do order my products from because the product I ordered for wasn't what I want so I have to complain to them
This is actually something that is very peculiar with this online store because it has happened to me on several occasion when I have another thing delivered to me instead of what I ordered.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have written a complaint letter before for Jumia where I do order my products from because the product I ordered for wasn't what I want so I have to complain to them
I actually had a very serious down time in my internet connection which resulted in my writing to the support and complaining about the downtime of my internet subscription which the later ratified.

I have written countless letter of complain to my banks for many times i can't even begin to count them. They are usually about one or more failures in my accounts debit transactions
It's not just you. I wonder when this will stop, it's getting out of hand and no body seem to find a solution till date. Funny thing is the complaints might end up bringing no solution. Have your complaint ever been heard before?

It's not just you. I wonder when this will stop, it's getting out of hand and no body seem to find a solution till date. Funny thing is the complaints might end up bringing no solution. Have your complaint ever been heard before?
There is nothing I find displeasing as a complaint not being acknowledged by the customer care of the business. It shows a lack of interest in the welfare of the customer who patronize them.

There is nothing I find displeasing as a complaint not being acknowledged by the customer care of the business. It shows a lack of interest in the welfare of the customer who patronize them.
I agree with you. There are supposed to be the saviour in such scenario but instead they decide to show no interest. I Know of a bank with this sort of customer service providers

I have written countless complaints letter. Most of these letters are directed to my bank. When I find out that some of the services isn't favorable, I would write letter of complaints immediately.

I was assaulted by the school security team over something I know nothing about,it was a traumatic experience and I wrote a complaint letter to the vice Chancellor
There was a time our department has been run by crooks in the departments that are in bed with the lecturers to force students to pay extra money for them to get a pass mark in their courses and a lot of us had to write complaint letter to the vice-chancellor.

The first ever complaint letter I will write is the complaint letter to my bank for deducting my money unnecessarily and secondly for their ATM removing my money and not dispensing.
I have written countless complaints letter. Most of these letters are directed to my bank. When I find out that some of the services isn't favorable, I would write letter of complaints immediate

The first ever complaint letter I will write is the complaint letter to my bank for deducting my money unnecessarily and secondly for their ATM removing my money and not dispensing.
Such complaints is very normal in the banking settings. Personally, I do not regards a dispense error complaints as a complaint anymore because it's very common and has become a routine activities.

Such complaints is very normal in the banking settings. Personally, I do not regards a dispense error complaints as a complaint anymore because it's very common and has become a routine activities.
You are right that mostly everytime every day ,we have normal complain about dispense error in the banking sector but a complain is still a complain no matter what happens ,

You are right that mostly everytime every day ,we have normal complain about dispense error in the banking sector but a complain is still a complain no matter what happens ,
One of my offline business is agent banking and I am very familiar with cases like this . If I am not going to the bank to complain about my own case, it will be customer's case.

I've written complaint letters countless number of times. One of the complaint letters was to the bank. The bank deducted a whopping amount of money from my cash balance in my account without a particular reason

I wrote a letter of complaint when I transferred money via my mobile bank app. They beneficiary claimed that he didn't get value for the transaction. I had to log complaint before the money was reversed.

Yes, I have written a complaint letter on several basis to an organisation complaining about the social services of which Is supposed to provide but the personel who are engaged are not performing their duty.

I have written a couple of complaint letters in the past but I think that the one that I am more proud of is the one that they actually took action. It was about the noise that they were generating and they put in measures to ensure that the sound proved the vicinity.

Ah yes, I've written sooo many back in the day when preparing for language exams haha :D
In real life, I cannot remember any occassions. It doesn't mean it never happened, but I don't recall it. I don't think I needed it often, and if I have an issue with some kind of service provider I usually prefer to contact someone via phone calls.

Yes, I have written a complaint letter, I think more than twice to my school department complaining about my academic record of which I couldn't find very easy before been accepted.
Well, I have not written any complaint letter not because I have not been experiencing difficulties in dealings with companies but because their customers service are very poor in considering customers complain.

Last edited:
I have never written a complaint letter , but I have always tried to make sure that I sent emails to the persons involved so that they will get the message in order sometime without giving excuses.

I haven't written a complaint letter per say but I have been called upon to write a report on a particular matter as pertaining the business and it's services to its customers or clients.

I have never written a complain letter before because all this thing's will not be put into consideration especially here in my country, I may not likely write all these things except it is absolutely necessary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds