Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever written a complaint letter?

Yes I have dor once written a complaint letter of which I have no original intention of writing the letter but I was compel by the level of approach of which the employees of that particular organisation reacted or respond to my questions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes. I wrote a complaint letter early this year to an incompetent financial institution. I had complained on their media platforms and I was ignored so I opted to writing.

Writing letters of complaint are a favorite exam task. Have you ever actually written a letter of complaint? What was the result?
I have written a complaint. I sent a an email message to my cable company to rectify my subscription I paid and it was done within 24hours.

The reason why I do not stress myself in trying to write a letter of complaint is that in most cases the letter do not get to the required and expected table. It goes missing along the way due to corruption, it is on very few cases. So I don't bother writing one.
But trust me, if.itnhad something to do with your bank account, you must see reason to write that complaint letter regardless of your initial position that it don't get to the right table

But trust me, if.itnhad something to do with your bank account, you must see reason to write that complaint letter regardless of your initial position that it don't get to the right table
LoL all hell would break loose, no one would joke with their bank accounts, complains upon complains would be made if there is no response we would go directly to the bank personally and file a complaint towards them until a solution is given.

I was suspended for a good 1 month from school over of what is commonly happened between I and one particular Guy we composed a complaint letter to the school authority.
Looks like I got my own fair share of this. I was in exact same situation but it was a lot more worse and involved the police. Thank God I was proven innocent

When we form.the ha it of writing complaint letter to whomever is concerned, it helps the person making the complaint into get his issues sieted out and also correct the company in their way of responding to complaints from others too

I have written formal complaint letters multiple times and my complaints were always addressed. When I was in high school, I wrote a letter to the management asking to install clear water system and they acted.

I have written a complaint letter on daily basis most especially on how companies staffs behave or trate their customers. some of the companies in my country are having less intellectual staffs who can handle the need of the people or customers.

Yes, I have written a complaint letter before. There's this importing and exporting business that I ordered a product from, and I didn't got exactly what I needed, so I write a letter of complaint to them.

Yes, I have written a letter of complaint to the University authorities when my results were withheld when I was in school. The response was not swift the way I expected but the results were finally released after few weeks.

There was a time i resided close to a lady who had a poultry farm, her poultry house was just by the fence we shared.
Most times, the bad smell from her poultry house diffuses into my kitchen, it was a horrible experience.
I had to write a letter of complaint to her husband, days letter she apologised and promised to take out the dung promptly.
It is even more easier now to reach out to people with phone. If I was to be in the similar situation I will like confronting the person physically to explain the effects of his poultry business on the environment. Nowadays people don't really have time to write out a letter ... But why do you choose to write letters than physical confrontation ?

I have never write a letter of complaint in my life. The common one is letter of application. I also like to write letter to ask for sabbatical leave in the workplace.

I wrote a complaint once to the environmental department of my ministry complain about the noise pollution now in my society and my surrounding which was causing a lot of damage and also making it comparable to live in the environment and I'm happy they have resolve it

We do write letters of complaints on a regular basis when we were in school especially to the school authorities through the school functionaries. I have more than once made this kind of complaints though

I have never written a complaint letter before. But I have ever walked up to a manager to make my complains known. It turned out great as a solution was found. It is great to present what you are not comfortable about.

I have never written a complaint letter to a company or an organization but i've written a letter of complaints during my exams. We were asked to write a letter to our school principle then, complaining about the lack of sports facilities in our school.

To be candid, i haven't before.
I once had this thought before but even if you should write a letter laying your complaints, they will hardly attend to it here and hence I didn't bother myself writing it anymore.

I have written complain letters many times, however, I emailed the letters instead of sending via snail mail. My complain letters were viewed positively and changes were made.

Am not good at writing complaints in a letter form to any financial institution. I do prefer to go to them physically or maybe give my customer review to the retailer or whoever I made the business dealing with

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds