Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever written a complaint letter?

I like writing complaints letters but it's all a wast of time.my country don't takes complaints as something very serious, even if you wrote a complaints letter you are wasting your time because you won't have any feedback.

Advertisement Placeholder
Asides from it being a frequent exam task. I have had to write a couple. Especially when I was using a bank and their services were sketchy and they weren't handling my accounts well.

Writing letters of complaint are a favorite exam task. Have you ever actually written a letter of complaint? What was the result?

Most of the businesses in my vicinity are only interested in making money, so they usually do not take any action until or unless a mass amount of people make a complaint. I think this is the problem with most of the businesses in my area.

Most of the businesses in my vicinity are only interested in making money, so they usually do not take any action until or unless a mass amount of people make a complaint. I think this is the problem with most of the businesses in my area.
What area are you talking about? Though it is also the same in my area which is warri city, Delta state in Nigeria. Whenever you make a complaint, they would completely ignore you which is very bad.

Yes. I wrote a complaint letter early this year to an incompetent financial institution. I had complained on their media platforms and I was ignored so I opted to writing.

This is also a big problem. Many big organizations have a really bad customer support and this can be really annoying. many governmental organizations in my country also have a really bad support system and you never get a response.

I wrote one last year December complaining about a stench that I usually received from a neighbor who was into poultry farming. She was fond of not getting rid of the poultry dung timely.
The complaint was addressed promptly.

Of course yes, I have written several complaints letters when I was still in secondary school and the most likely one I do write always is about the bad roads in my community.

My complaint, to one of the production company in my area, concerning their low quality product which was not Initially known with such low quality product was in a writing form and been submitted to their complaints office.

A company that takes customer complaints seriously often tries its best to take some kind of action against the complaints. This is how big businesses often get more successful and many small businesses do not reach that level. I have never sent a complaint letter to any company because I have felt felt that need to do so.

Well personally I don't like issues I have never written any complaint and I don't think it is bad for one to write any complaint but if there is need to write it I will

Yea in have written complain letters several times to bank,most especially when I withdraw money from ATM and it happens to be that the money bounce back,I will complain to the manager.

Well i have never filed a complaint for any reason but then I think it is a good idea to do that if you are dissatisfied with the services you were actually given and that is it

I have written countless letter of complain to my banks for many times i can't even begin to count them. They are usually about one or more failures in my accounts debit transactions
If it comes to sending a complaint email it is something that I've done on several occasion especially in connection to one particular video game that I used to play that is giving me a lot of headache which makes me to write their support all the time.

I was suspended for a good 1 month from school over of what is commonly happened between I and one particular Guy we composed a complaint letter to the school authority.
Yea you are right,when one has any problem the best way to set everything in other is just by writing the complain later,but one has to state all the problem he encountered.

I was suspended for a good 1 month from school over of what is commonly happened between I and one particular Guy we composed a complaint letter to the school authority.
This is something that is very common when we were in the secondary school because we are actually very stubborn and always break our school rules and regulation which you have been forced to write some letters to clear up everything.

Writing letters of complaint are a favorite exam task. Have you ever actually written a letter of complaint? What was the result?
I have written numerous complaint letter only to just in institution , and its a bank for illegal removal of my money from my account which we always fight about and there's always a response to it.

I have never written any complaint letter to any company or organization because I haven't experience such, and I have never been insulted in any way.
The last time that I actually made use of jumia to purchase something online I had a shopping problem with my purchase which I had to write to support and everything was ratified.

Yeah I have because that would be the only way to get our concerns and complaints across, it's true consumers experience a lot when making purchases and anything could cause a trigger

There are many businesses or organizations where you are supposed to contact them directly instead of writing a complaint letter. The tradition of writing a complaint letter is slowing fading. However, in severe cases, you still need to write a full complaint letter to authorities.

I have written several letters for the government to act on. Fortunately some were published in the major newspaper but unfortunately there was no concrete action to resolve the problem. Now our community is experiencing unusual flooding but I don't have the motivation to write to our mayor. It is nearing election period already.

Yes, I have once written a complaint letter to one of the business company in my area. This is be of the product of which they were producing sometimes back and the quality of the product, is no longer like it has to be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds