Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever written a complaint letter?

Once when my school refused to give me my test results I had to file a complaint on the school as their not allowed to do that. Well at the end the principal got kicked and everyone got their test results. The principals excuse was: I feel bad for them why should they show their parents their test results if they fail? But that excuse sucked because no one failed.

Advertisement Placeholder
Once when my school refused to give me my test results I had to file a complaint on the school as their not allowed to do that. Well at the end the principal got kicked and everyone got their test results. The principals excuse was: I feel bad for them why should they show their parents their test results if they fail? But that excuse sucked because no one failed.
The parents in every place in the world are severe in half of the families you find sometimes the father is there but he is so strict with his children that let children thinking of postponing of a show of the bad results as a subsequence of getting hardly punished when having a bad mark with pejorative words.

Same thing with me , i have been having many complain with only my bank, most of the time when they deduct your money unecesarily and they won't even return the money.
This is what happens all the time with the banks in Nigeria. They are fund if deducting charges unjustly and that as been the major reason for writing the letter of complaint all the time.

This is what happens all the time with the banks in Nigeria. They are fund if deducting charges unjustly and that as been the major reason for writing the letter of complaint all the time.
Imagine you don't use the bank for a whole month and at the end of the month , your acvount was being deducted with almost five hundred naira in the name of monthly charges which you don't do any transactions.

Imagine you don't use the bank for a whole month and at the end of the month , your acvount was being deducted with almost five hundred naira in the name of monthly charges which you don't do any transactions.
The Nigerian banks are known for all sorts of charges. These charges are sometimes very huge in a way that it will pull your sales down. This is thebmajor reasons why we keep writing countless complaints letters.
I have written letter of complaint on several occasions. The letter of complaint is not something new to me. I have writen countless of it and most of it are directed to the banks.

Last edited:
I written several letter of compliant back then in the university, when ever I see wrong imputation on my results, and the exam officers usually take our complain letter seriously.

Although me personally I have never written a complaint regarding my issues except for others in school once my class mates want to lay a complaint to our HOD's regarding his or her result, that was when I usually help them in writing the complaint.

Writing a complaint letter it's very common because in my home country most of the local banks always floit the transaction rules and in most cases you would have to write complaint letter.

Personally , I have never done that before because nothing has ever called for that, I won't hesitate to write if it is necessary for something very important . But for now no .

I have written complaint letter times without number because I have one or two reasons to complain about the product and the best way to pass this across is by writing a complaint letter.

Personally , I have never done that before because nothing has ever called for that, I won't hesitate to write if it is necessary for something very important . But for now no .
I dont spoiling other people product becuase complaining about a product thats not good is tantamount to spoiling their image , all I do is try to message them privately to advise them concerning their product.

There was a time in which I saw a company misleading people with their advertisement and the product in which they are given after that and I wrote a letter to complain.

I dont spoiling other people product becuase complaining about a product thats not good is tantamount to spoiling their image , all I do is try to message them privately to advise them concerning their product.
Some of them are always very rude and some will not listen to you even if you message them privately. I can do that if need be , but I won't hesitate to call them out publicly also if need be. I know what some of them are. I can't even imagine spending money to buy with less stuff.

Out of all the companies and organisations in the world ,must only the banking sectors that receives the most complaint letter because of their poor services to their customers which leads to complaints .

There are so many ways in which I can be able to send out my frustration to a company if I do not receive the best services instead of spending so much time in writing a letter.

Whenever I have something to complain about a business I usually try to take it directly to them and not try to beat around the bush. This is why I usually use emails.

Apart from writing a complaint letter to a bank for their bad customer services , I don't normally like writing a complaint letter , I prefer using word of mouth to make a complain .

I have written countless letter of complain to my banks for many times i can't even begin to count them. They are usually about one or more failures in my accounts debit transactions
Were they able to resolve the problem. many banks in this part of the world actually do not take such things very seriously except you go to their physical branches.

Whenever I have something to complain about a business I usually try to take it directly to them and not try to beat around the bush. This is why I usually use emails.
Writing a complain letter is the best way of letting your grievances known to the owner of the product or the company you are dissatisfied with because the complaint gets to them early .

Yes, my family has written a complaint letter. However, it takes a really long time for the administration to accept it and act upon it until or unless you are an influential person.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds