Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with competing businesses?

Competition among business is not a bad thing,it makes businesses to work harder, come up with innovative ideas that will make the people have more value from product

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I am dealing with a number of competitors of my business. I have recently started a shop of cosmetics and baby garments with no experience but by the Grace of Almighty Allah work is in good condition. But I don't know how to completely deal in competitive market. You people must suggest me some good ideas.
It's normal nowadays to deals with competitors in business if you want your business to survive , theres no new business in the world , so when starting a new business , always remember that someone is already doing the business before you and you have to compete with the person.

To thrive in a highly competitive business environment,you must be innovative and should try to offer incentive or better still make your business to complement existing business

There is hardly any business that operates in isolation. Therefore you are prone to having competitors and the ability to stand out is what will help your business succeed.

I haven't really go into any competition businesses before and the one I did is not all that competitive in nature.

Theres competition in every business aspects in the whole world, you can't start a new business without having a competitor either near or far, the only way you can compete with them is through advertising your product and also upgrade your product.
Yes I have been able to deal with competition in business because I see competition as a challenge to bring out your creativity and your innovative Skills.

You can't take away competition from anything in the world,like they say it's a dig eat dog world, survival of the fittest. Find a way to make it work for you
[automerge]1630421143[/automerge]
You can't take away competition from anything in the world,like they say it's a dig eat dog world, survival of the fittest. Find

Yes, over here in Nigeria, fashion designing Business is one of striving businesses in the country, and so it is highly competitive. You have to contend with home rivals as well as abroad rivals. To top it more, you don't need much capital to start up the business and it is a free risk business.

Everyone deals with competitors of some looked for daily in online not to broach company. This is unavoidable being that you are not the initially to develop such type of company.

I have a lot of competitor in my niche who has been established in the industry long before establishing my own business. The competition is not easy but I am trying to find my way.

There is no way you will start a business without dealing with competitive business. Learn to provide quality goods and services to your customers and improve on your competitors weaknesses to your advantage.

What makes business interesting is the competition,otherwise it would have been boring,and competition brings about self improvement,to me I would just try to understand what the people want.try to give them what they want

Yes I was part of business which we started with my uncle and it is about gasoline station which started very well but after 2 years we have big multinational company open their service station and it impact of our sales and profit and it hurts lots as we lost almost 40% business within 6 months.
I am really curious to know what really happened to the business as this which competition came about because I really want to learn from it so that I will be able to handle competition in my future business. I think that the best solution to something like this is that you can relocate the business to another location.

Yes, we deal with competing businesses everyday either knowingly or otherwise. They are in our thoughts and actions too as we look for better ways to trump them. A competitor resorted to the dark arts at one point against our business. He paid people to destroy some of our hardwares at night so that we look incompetent to our clients when they request our service.

What makes business interesting is the competition,otherwise it would have been boring,and competition brings about self improvement,to me I would just try to understand what the people want.try to give them what they want
Dealing with competitive buisness either in your area of in your environment or far away is normal because the business we are doing has already been created by someone, so we need to upgrade our product to surpass the other company's product.

Business is a game of competition,and in every competition there is always a winnner,a winner comes from practice and hard work,so to be a wlinner you must strategize and work accordingly to plan

Business is a game of competition,and in every competition there is always a winnner,a winner comes from practice and hard work,so to be a wlinner you must strategize and work accordingly to plan
Theres competition everywhere even life itself and to survive in life is a competition, so you have to keep updating and upgrading your product in order to surpass other business.

Competition is business is inevitable. The best you can do is to improve in the quality of product and services, do more of advertising and branding.

Competition is business is inevitable. The best you can do is to improve in the quality of product and services, do more of advertising and branding.
That is true. Competition is inevitable in all business types. You will have to take time and do strategies that are meant to increase customers or clients to you. That is through improving your quality and creating more awareness.

Sometimes competing in the industry isn't easy. Sometimes you encounter competing companies that want to drag you around. Have you ever had to compete with a company that did similar things as you? How did you deal with it? I've yet to deal with too much, but I have had to speak with competing companies in the past, but it was more for a team-up than anything.
Virtually every business now have to face the problem of competition. Online for example, if you decide to go into blogging, you know how many blogs are existing already and you will surely want to stand out among them, that's competition. I started a business sometime ago and to my surprise someone started the same business just opposite of me, I had to start looking for ways to distinguish myself an retain my customers.
[automerge]1632034404[/automerge]
Yes I was part of business which we started with my uncle and it is about gasoline station which started very well but after 2 years we have big multinational company open their service station and it impact of our sales and profit and it hurts lots as we lost almost 40% business within 6 months.
I faced similar situation when a brother of mine started a small gas station and everything was going well until someone built a very big gas station somewhere close to us and started selling at wholesales price for everyone whereas we are selling retail price, as if that is not enough another person built another one but this time very very close to us that many of our customers were eventually snatched.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds