Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever dealt with chargebacks for work you've done?

PayPal will not be helpful when you are a seller. Let's say you sold a website and received payment. Once the website is transferred the buyer files a dispute and tells paypal that he did not receive his product. You can end up giving away that money.

Honestly speaking, PayPal does not offer that much protection to the seller and I really do not know why this is so. The fact remains that escrow is much better in this regards.

Advertisement Placeholder
Paypal is buyer centric because it protects the buyer. If you want to buy something, you can use paypal and if the seller tries to cheat on you, you can file a complain and get your money back. Escrow is not good for small transactions.

Paypal is buyer centric because it protects the buyer. If you want to buy something, you can use paypal and if the seller tries to cheat on you, you can file a complain and get your money back. Escrow is not good for small transactions.

Well, I think that PayPal should also offer seller's protection as well. I was reading a page on PayPal's official website where it claimed that they also offer seller protection as well.

Wow That's very interesting if that's the case, considering the fact that working as a freelancer is not easy, it requires time and attention, but I think one can earn allot from it.
You can make a lot of money as a freelancer that is if you have the right experience and you can do what you actually say you can do, as this would greatly determine your success.

No i have never experienced this before, the highest i have experienced is after payment and i have delivered the work, if the customer is still not satisfied even after making all the many corrections, i would collect the work back and return their money.

I'll just advise you return the funds since there was an agreement to do so to save yourself from the hassle and eventual loss. That's why you better follow the rule and have peace of mind.

This is something that is very common with people that make use of PayPal when it comes to receiving money for their jobs and if you are dealing with someone who is erratic from his or her personalities, you might even get chargeback when you have delivered a very good job.

Apart from working as a freelancer, you can make good money by working on sites like bizdustry. Bizdustry is a great forum where you can make money as a poster.
The level of knowledge you can get working on bizdustry is priceless, as you get to interact with very brilliant and intelligent minds on a daily basis which could have a huge impact on you.
I'll just advise you return the funds since there was an agreement to do so to save yourself from the hassle and eventual loss. That's why you better follow the rule and have peace of mind.
Following the rule is very important and by following the rules, you are more relaxed and there is an inner peace that naturally comes to you, if you don't follow the rules, you would live in fear

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds