Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever dealt with chargebacks for work you've done?

I do not fully understand why people would be making such mistakes especially a company that is supposed to be trying to improve the quality of qhat they offer to their customers

Well, sometimes a product might be really exceptional for some companies, but the customer may never like it. McDonald's is a really popular company. However, it might be possible that some people may not like their products and prefer to eat something else.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is exactly the main problem. There are many companies that do compromise on quality and they lose many customers as a result of that in the end.
That is true and it is their own cup of tea because so many business organisation outhere have competition in one way or the other . if you don't take your client seriously a lot of other people will take them all away from you.

When it comes to being paid, has there ever been a time where you got a chargeback after being paid? As in, when you get paid, you take your money and then later on the person you worked for, does a chargeback to receive his/her money back, and then I'm stuck paying a fine for not having the money. It happened to me twice in the past, and I am very strict about working with people, so much so I started to have them sign a form to make sure the money will not be charged back unless of a problem with the work.

Has this ever happened to you?
This means that fraudulent charges can be levied against you by some people. I have heard of someone who lost $1,000 to this on Paypal, despite being the one cheated.

Yes once and some of the people I worked for most often called that as tax so we or I become used to it. In a capitalist economy, that's how most of the labourers are been exploited of which part will be deducted from their salaries.

That is true and it is their own cup of tea because so many business organisation outhere have competition in one way or the other . if you don't take your client seriously a lot of other people will take them all away from you.

Many times a customer would turn away from you if they find a much better deal and this makes sense because majority of the people would prefer to buy things they find at the right price. They are not actually concerned about your business.

Many times a customer would turn away from you if they find a much better deal and this makes sense because majority of the people would prefer to buy things they find at the right price. They are not actually concerned about your business.
That is why they have something called customer loyalty in business, if you ever get a customer to that stage they would buy from you not minding the price between you and your competitors

That is why they have something called customer loyalty in business, if you ever get a customer to that stage they would buy from you not minding the price between you and your competitors

Well, not all the customers are loyal. This is the main reason why so many customers would eventually lose interest in your product. If you continuously offer low-quality products, then even your loyal customer will be annoyed. This is something that you would not want to happen.

Well, not all the customers are loyal. This is the main reason why so many customers would eventually lose interest in your product. If you continuously offer low-quality products, then even your loyal customer will be annoyed. This is something that you would not want to happen.
This is true that not all customers at loyal by you have to try as much as possible to create loyalty within your customers which I outlined how it can be done if you have the zeal to do it.

That is why it is quite important to set your price in a range that is not too cheap or too expensive. If it is too cheap the customers might doubt the quality and if it's too expensive it would chase them away.

Having too many charge backs could mean that many customers might not be satisfied with your products or services. This is why it is much important to make sure you keep an eye on charge backs to make sure that people are loving your products.

I have never experienced charge back before. I have never done business directly with individual that pay me with paypal. All the payments I received with paypal are from freelancing platforms. But I know some people who experience charge back with paypal before.

I have never experienced charge back before. I have never done business directly with individual that pay me with paypal. All the payments I received with paypal are from freelancing platforms. But I know some people who experience charge back with paypal before.
there is something fiverr adopted, and i think it is very bad, which is their rate of chargeback when buying a gig on their platform, for instance you would pay $2 more for a $5 gig

We are on the same page I believe. I don't know nothing about charge back.
Could you help me explain how it works?
Is it that they charge one for their services rendered?

Having too many charge backs could mean that many customers might not be satisfied with your products or services. This is why it is much important to make sure you keep an eye on charge backs to make sure that people are loving your products.
Charge back will likely increase in location with high competition because everybody will always be looking forward to make sure their customers are well satisfied to avoid losing them to other competitors.

Charge back will likely increase in location with high competition because everybody will always be looking forward to make sure their customers are well satisfied to avoid losing them to other competitors.
You are right with your assertions, charge back would be very often in place where the competition is very high as people are ready to compete for your space as well if you fail to deliver

In fact one of the most difficult kind of customer service jobs that you can ever get because it is usually very difficult to manage chargebacks especially for a business that is just beginning.

Chargebacks is something that usually kill some startups as you would not want to be caught in this kind of situation as this kills your business vibes and kills your moral as well

there is something fiverr adopted, and i think it is very bad, which is their rate of chargeback when buying a gig on their platform, for instance you would pay $2 more for a $5 gig

$2 for one gig? I have read that they charge $1 for each gig and you get to earn $4 in the end? Have they really increased their commissions right now or what?

this is a very simple and straight forward concept, if you do not take your clients very serious, you would end up losing them in the end because your competitors are preying around for it.

this is a very simple and straight forward concept, if you do not take your clients very serious, you would end up losing them in the end because your competitors are preying around for it.

I always stay serious about my job and i always try to make sure that I try to be honest with my clients and people whom I deal with. This is very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds