Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever dealt with chargebacks for work you've done?

there is something fiverr adopted, and i think it is very bad, which is their rate of chargeback when buying a gig on their platform, for instance you would pay $2 more for a $5 gig
I don't know about this because I left fiverr some years ago wen I could not get any job from there. If your claim is true, then fiverr is not getting it right at all. I hate charge back with passion.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know about this because I left fiverr some years ago wen I could not get any job from there. If your claim is true, then fiverr is not getting it right at all. I hate charge back with passion.

I Think that there are so many people who tend to leave Fiverr after they realise that they simply cannot make money on Fiverr. You may also try other websites such as Sprout Gigs.

This has not happened to me though but if actually it will happen I won't tolerate it. There will already be an agreement documents which can help employer and I have right in terms of services rendered.

Yes once and some of the people I worked for most often called that as tax so we or I become used to it. In a capitalist economy, that's how most of the labourers are been exploited of which part will be deducted from their salaries.
I am going to advise that you should join an agency of people who are like you so that you people are not going to be expected like this. It is very annoying whenever I see things like this.

I am going to advise that you should join an agency of people who are like you so that you people are not going to be expected like this. It is very annoying whenever I see things like this.
Having the right circle of friends and like-minded individuals would help you avoid alot of problem and glitches we encounter in our online transactions.
I truly agree with you.

Having the right circle of friends and like-minded individuals would help you avoid alot of problem and glitches we encounter in our online transactions.
I truly agree with you.

Well, I think that charge-backs are quite inevitable sometimes. The fact remains that many customer would try to return the product. This also includes freelancing as well as many freelancers also need to deal with this problem as well.

I always stay serious about my job and i always try to make sure that I try to be honest with my clients and people whom I deal with. This is very important.
Been honest is a virtue that people like when having business dealing with anyone and also it keeps the mind of your associates at peace knowing you would try your best to get the job done
My claims are true and you can try it out yourself to believe what I said because as at the time of writing this review, that was what transpires and I am actively looking for an alternative to Fiverr as the chargebacks was very large.

Last edited:
I Think that there are so many people who tend to leave Fiverr after they realise that they simply cannot make money on Fiverr. You may also try other websites such as Sprout Gigs.
Fiverr is too saturated these days. It's not easy to get job from there now, though there are some gigs there that are very hot right and fast selling there. One of the reasons why people find it hard to get job at fiverr is lack of competitive skill.

When I was working in a restaurant, many customers would attempt to do charge backs. Luckily, the payment processor that we used does not allow anyone to reverse the money unless it has been confirmed by the receiver.

When I was working in a restaurant, many customers would attempt to do charge backs. Luckily, the payment processor that we used does not allow anyone to reverse the money unless it has been confirmed by the receiver.

There are many such kind of payment systems that do not allow you to reverse transactions. However, this could be done by the consent of the seller. If the seller agrees, then they could manually reverse the transactions.

Well, I think that charge-backs are quite inevitable sometimes. The fact remains that many customer would try to return the product. This also includes freelancing as well as many freelancers also need to deal with this problem as well.
If it's physical, the customers can return the product they've bought and you can be sure of getting another seller for the product. But in an online, especially freelancing, if a client reject a work you've done for him or her and demand for refund, it's going to affect the seller.

If it's physical, the customers can return the product they've bought and you can be sure of getting another seller for the product. But in an online, especially freelancing, if a client reject a work you've done for him or her and demand for refund, it's going to affect the seller.

Well, the satisfaction of the customer is necessary in order to make sure that the customer comes back again. If the customer is not satisfied, then he may never come back again to you.

Well, the satisfaction of the customer is necessary in order to make sure that the customer comes back again. If the customer is not satisfied, then he may never come back again to you.
This is very true. Customer satisfaction is important, especially when you're working in freelancing. If the customer are not satisfied, they will surely pay for it.

This is very true. Customer satisfaction is important, especially when you're working in freelancing. If the customer are not satisfied, they will surely pay for it.

I think that freelancing is a very important field and many platforms focus a lot on customer satisfaction. This is why many freelancing platforms try to hire the best freelancers.

In my 10 years of working as a service provider and a seller, I have had to deal with chargebacks many times. Because of these chargebacks, I even lost money for the products and services I had already delivered.

In my 10 years of working as a service provider and a seller, I have had to deal with chargebacks many times. Because of these chargebacks, I even lost money for the products and services I had already delivered.

Getting chargebacks is a quite common thing and I think that it could definitely be avoided. If you sell cheap products but if the quality is too low, then you may definitely receive chargebacks.

Actually there is no doubt because I have had such experience more than once and I wonder why such is happening to me and sometimes I have to payback after I have taken the money.

Getting chargebacks is a quite common thing and I think that it could definitely be avoided. If you sell cheap products but if the quality is too low, then you may definitely receive chargebacks.
That's not the case always. There are scammers who always try to take advantage of every situation. They will deny payment once they receive the product. That's why when it comes to dealing with huge transaction, I always use escrow service.

That's not the case always. There are scammers who always try to take advantage of every situation. They will deny payment once they receive the product. That's why when it comes to dealing with huge transaction, I always use escrow service.

In such cases, escrow could help you. Moreover, PayPal can also be used when it comes to such kind of dealings. PayPal protects the buyer. However, escrow is preferable.

PayPal will not be helpful when you are a seller. Let's say you sold a website and received payment. Once the website is transferred the buyer files a dispute and tells paypal that he did not receive his product. You can end up giving away that money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds