Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever complained about a product?

I don't often complain about a product as a frequent thing actually. If I do make a complaint, it is just on a very few occasions I would think. And of course the response i do get on such ocasions are Swift
You should learn how to complain about a product when the product that you purchase as not giving you the satisfaction that it claims to be able to give you so as to keep the company on it's toes to deliver money for value all the time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can remember when I got a product from a company though was bad but I had to return it due to letting the company know in order to improve on it.

How often have you had to make a complaint about a product? What results have you obtained?
There was a herbal product I ordered one time for my hair.
The results was suppose to be positive and obvious.
A week after using it...I began suffering hair breakage.
I had to forward my complaint.

Yes I have complained about many products here in nigeria but not in public or social media but in my home because I know if I do it in public there will be no changes at all.

Sometimes I do make a complain a out a product. And iy complain for another product is still feim the same store I amde the first complain from, I will obviously stop patronizing such stores

I have complained about so many products here in my country, most of the products they sell here are either below the standard or too expensive for your liking, you will definitely have a reason to complain.

How often have you had to make a complaint about a product? What results have you obtained?
I have complained about a product just once.
There was a time i ordered a product from an online store, when it arrived, i realised it was not exactly what i had ordered.
I immediately complained, and the dispatcher had to take it back, my money was refunded.

Yes I have. Was Once sold a refurbished phone for a price of a new phone. I reported it to them glory be to God they got it back and returned my money

I have severely, I can remember my friend that was into production of cream. I referred a another friend to him which actually used his product and was not giving the desired result, I had to approach him.

Well.. I don't often complain about a product reason being we are humans and liable to make mistakes, sometimes its not easy taking orders.

Yeah that usually happens with online shopping when the goods advertised was far different from the one delivered, so it's normal to complain on instances like that for future better service

Yes I have complained. Some times ago, I bought bread in a bakery directly, only for me to see a cockroach in the bread and took it to the bakery immediately. Although, the bakers who do not know the implication argued with me and refused to redress me. I only had patient until I met with the owner of the bakery, who then calmed me down and politely replaced the bread. Before me, was about firing those in duty. It took my pleading to let them remain in their jobs.

Well I am a person who love to complain that is to say I do complain most often about a product when the purpose of the purchase of that product is not fulfilled that will make me have problems in that particular product and will not like to patronize that particular product again.

Well this thread post makes me remember the last time I bought a particular products on jumia.ng but at the end of the day the product wasn't the one I requested for but as soon as I notice it I write them about it and they change it immediately.

I have not complained about a product, as far as I can rememeber. However, I have definitely complained about service of a restaurant. The delivery of the food took a really long time and my guests were waiting for so long, so I complained. Later I realized that it was not the fault of the delivery boy and I felt sorry for that.

I think I have made complaints once or twice, I think one time they changed it for me after 2 weeks for complaining about a fault. The other time they didn't do anything about it.

I believe everyone has in one way or the other complained about a product that isn't satisfying to them likewise me I have complained and nothing happened.

I don't see the reason why I shouldn't complain about the product I bought with my hard earned money. It's a ways of getting most from the product or service I bought.

Yes, the more reason I stopped making orders online especially clothing and accessories. I once ordered a bag online and what I got was very different and substandard to what was displayed online.

But it is always a good thing and habit that we should all have to be able to complain about any product that we don't get the satisfaction we are surpose to get from using them. It will help everyone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds