Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever complained about a product?

Yes I have complained about many products here in nigeria but not in public or social media but in my home because I know if I do it in public there will be no changes at all
Complaining about a product sometimes wouldn't help you but it would go a long way to help other people about to fall for this. Endeavor to complain esp on social media

Advertisement Placeholder
I have made complaints multiple times. Sometimes the store where I bought the product that I was not satisfied with was returned and sometimes the seller did not listen to me. I never bought from the seller who did not address my complaints.

It depends on the customer features where I make my complaints. If I complain as part of the product rating, nothing happens. If the product is seriously defective, I make my complaint to an actual customer representative and a refund usually happens.

I have not complained about a product but I have complained about a services before. I paid for cable subscription, I was debited but cable was not activated. I had to send am email to the company with proof payment and it was rectified.

How often have you had to make a complaint about a product? What results have you obtained?
When I order for something and I don't get exactly what I ordered, I don't hesitate to complain so that the person would be aware of his incompetence and do something about it. Good business owners would do something about it and apologise but some business owners will give you an excuse and end up having a fight with you.

Complaining about a product sometimes wouldn't help you but it would go a long way to help other people about to fall for this. Endeavor to complain esp on social media
Yeah you're right, it might not help you for that moment now,, but it will go a long way to help other people when these products sellers starts doing things right on their end because of your complaints and those of others too

I don't usually make complaints about products but once in a while I notice shops in my area are sometimes careless about where they put packaged goods which may leak and then change the taste so if I buy such products, I make sure to return it and let them know why

I don't usually make complaints about products but once in a while I notice shops in my area are sometimes careless about where they put packaged goods which may leak and then change the taste so if I buy such products, I make sure to return it and let them know why
Even me I don't really complain about a product because I know where to get most of my products and those products I always get are always good quality product that has been manufactured by a good and trusted companies. The original one.

Yes I have complained about many products here in nigeria but not in public or social media but in my home because I know if I do it in public there will be no changes at all.
There are some companies that will not take your complaint serious until you post them on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. This is mostly done by reckless businesses that does not take their customer feedback seriously so the only way that they will take a customer serious is when they make a public complaint that they know can tarnish their reputation.

Even me I don't really complain about a product because I know where to get most of my products and those products I always get are always good quality product that has been manufactured by a good and trusted companies. The original one.
I don't even know the product I am getting is original quality or not, lol but I do make sure that I send someone who knows quality to help me get the products because I don't know how to choose products.

So
How often have you had to make a complaint about a product? What results have you obtained?
So......I once went out with a colleague to get some stuff, she selected and I did but mine was just one, I got to discover the quality of the stuff doesn't worth the money at all after I've paid for it.
Right there, I changed my mind, I told the woman I don't want it again, that I need my money back...the woman said she doesn't remove or refund the money she has put in her business bag. What....??? I mean, I didn't leave your shade and returned, just there an then?
Honestly, it was getting late and I had to respect myself before my colleague...if not, my money would been refunded either by crook or what not.😌

I really have complained about some products I bought from a small company, it's just be like waste of money at that very moment because the products wasn't very good.

There was a thing that I was delivered a shoe which I ordered online and it ended up not being my size. I had to complain about it to the online store customer service representative and it was returned and my money refunded.

Though I once bought something from company while it was very bad beyond imagination so I lettings them know about that and they later improve it.

yes I do , must of these online thing are fake ,I have a friend that buy a phone online but the phone does not last for a good week, it is not the first time that this happen it happens me also . but I don't the see the importance of complaining

I don't even know the product I am getting is original quality or not, lol but I do make sure that I send someone who knows quality to help me get the products because I don't know how to choose products.
Okay, if you are talking about some product you do not have an understanding about, in this case I think you should rather look for how you can be able to buy it directly from the company that is manufacturing the product..

Okay, if you are talking about some product you do not have an understanding about, in this case I think you should rather look for how you can be able to buy it directly from the company that is manufacturing the product..
I definitely won't be able to get all the products that I need from the manufacturer directly as some manufacturers are not even in the country.

Well I have complained about a product but not that most often because I believe that when product are provided to you best on how it will satisfy your needs then their is no possible need for complaints. the reason why people complain is because their needs have not been met up.

I have not heard any bad reviews about online products. I guess I am lucky. People often complain about ordering products from Jumia as they don't get what they asked for.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds