Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been fired from a job?

That's true and sometimes the comfortability sometimes depend on your employees and the overall atmosphere of your business organisation you are working with.
I would always prefer to go for the job that will make me comfortable because being happy at the place of work is a very important thing that must be considered by every employees.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would always prefer to go for the job that will make me comfortable because being happy at the place of work is a very important thing that must be considered by every employees.

I think that it is much better to leave a workplace before the employer tries to fire you. Not all the working environment or workplaces are suitable for all the people.

I think that it is much better to leave a workplace before the employer tries to fire you. Not all the working environment or workplaces are suitable for all the people.
It is true that it will be better to resign honorably down to get fired. This is the major reason why it is always good for you to be proactive at your workplace.

No, i have never been fired, sacked or dismissed from my job. I've resigned from my job though because i didn't like the way the employer treated the emoloyees.

Well sometimes people get fired not really because they were found guilty of any offence but sometimes due to the economic situation of the country that the organisation can no longer accommodate then takes such actions.
No, i have never been fired, sacked or dismissed from my job. I've resigned from my job though because i didn't like the way the employer treated the emoloyees.
Well better you resign from such kind of jobs. alot of employers can not treat their employees with conscience because they think the life of those people depends on them entirely.

It is true that it will be better to resign honorably down to get fired. This is the major reason why it is always good for you to be proactive at your workplace.

Sometimes, the employers are never satisfied with the amount of effort you put. This is why they indicate to the employees that they shall get fired at any time.

Sometimes, the employers are never satisfied with the amount of effort you put. This is why they indicate to the employees that they shall get fired at any time.
If you are not doing your job accordingly and the employer find it very hard to cope with the inferior jobs that you are delivering to the company , he will definitely sack you.

Most of the employers I would always want to raise standard and as a result it may be very difficult for the employee to cope with the changes very quickly and that may result in a chaotic situation.

I personally will also choose a job opportunity that I will be very happy , together with my salary. Those two things are very important and will help you concentrate and focus on your jobs and responsibilities perfectly.

I personally will also choose a job opportunity that I will be very happy , together with my salary. Those two things are very important and will help you concentrate and focus on your jobs and responsibilities perfectly.
When you work online and you also have a very good job offline, it is a great advantage because you would make a reasonable amount of income for yourself at the end of the month.

Personally I think it's ot a crime to get fired because I have comes across some people whom were fired not because they were incapable of there jobs or not taking duty serious but because of hatred and criticism.

Not at all.

I am always trying my best to make sure that I get to abide by principles being put in place by the business and work environment.

This helps to avoid getting fired.

There are a lot of instances where I have seen people been fired from the job but this is a situation that I never want to be associated with me because it is going to create a very bad image.

I think been fired from a job is more like a punishment due to some offences made but sometimes it's even more far from that. people get fired not because they are not good at the task.

I think been fired from a job is more like a punishment due to some offences made but sometimes it's even more far from that. people get fired not because they are not good at the task.
When you are fired from a job you must have committed an offence that is grave.
You must not dispute the fact that so many people got fired and they are innocent. Such things happen everywhere.

When you work online and you also have a very good job offline, it is a great advantage because you would make a reasonable amount of income for yourself at the end of the month.
Yes provided the online job you are trying to add up with the offline one will give you opportunity to work on spare time. To be able to have this opportunity one of the job should be something you have to do remotely.

Yes provided the online job you are trying to add up with the offline one will give you opportunity to work on spare time. To be able to have this opportunity one of the job should be something you have to do remotely.
It is a great advantage to have both offline and online job all together at the same time

If you have both jobs you will be financially stable to some extent.

The true of the matter of sacking or firing people from a work mostly comes from an injustice heart, once you refuse involve yourself in any evil people do, there is a chance of you to be fired.

It's such a terrible experience though. personally I have not had such due to the fact that I hate working with someone and decide to be self employed due to such kind of reasons.

It is a great advantage to have both offline and online job all together at the same time

If you have both jobs you will be financially stable to some extent.
To some extent I agree with you. You can still be financially stable to the fullest when you really understand what the business is all about and what your client is expected of you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds