Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been fired from a job?

Actually it's really terrible, I once had such experience in one of the organisation I found myself working with. it was based on contract but they could not pay us and due to so much arguement and criticism we were fired so that other workers will be afraid to do same.
I didn't fire from a job but once I resigned because of many problems, when you have a boss in your job it is normal that you will face problems so i left it.
Actually facing numerous challenges when working with someone is inevitable it happens everywhere no matter how hard you have been working. sometimes it's not something serious but the boss will keep pasting you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well at my side those people that get fired more easily are those people that do steal any property that belongs to their work or the company and most especially they were cut.

There are many reason why most people get fired from their job , son got fired because of their bad attitudes towards work , while some get fired because they harrasses other workers or their boss

It is completely going to be an embarrassing situation for me to ever be fired from a job. I always try to maintain the rules and do things that is not going to reach up to the extent

I only know about some individuals who got fired from their place of work and I must confess that it has been a very difficult time for them because getting another job is not easy here.
The economy has been going down over the past couple of years and anybody that has a job now should definitely hold on to it because if you lose it you are going to take ages before you get another one.

The economy has been going down over the past couple of years and anybody that has a job now should definitely hold on to it because if you lose it you are going to take ages before you get another one.
It is this bad, but it is also unfortunate that some people who have jobs are harming themselves by not delivering as expected. They would get fired very soon and be left with nothing.

It is completely going to be an embarrassing situation for me to ever be fired from a job. I always try to maintain the rules and do things that is not going to reach up to the extent
I do not think it is what should lower someone's self-esteem because you could be fired based on what you knew nothing about or something that is not your fault. In that case, you don't need to bother about it.

Getting fired in a ones work place can be a cause of the persons inability to provide a the exact work ethics needed from him or her. When this happens you can be sacked because they will think you don't know much about what you're doing.

Well at my side those people that get fired more easily are those people that do steal any property that belongs to their work or the company and most especially they were cut.
If you are stealing a company's properly then the company has a full reason to fire you. In fact I wouldn't even have problem even if the company has to embarrass you together with full sacked. Stealing is such an uncultured behaviour that shouldn't be accepted for any reason.

If you are stealing a company's properly then the company has a full reason to fire you. In fact I wouldn't even have problem even if the company has to embarrass you together with full sacked. Stealing is such an uncultured behaviour that shouldn't be accepted for any reason.
Smiles, there actually employees and workers who do usually try there best in stealing company properties and when ever there are cut, they get fired while some are not only fired by sent to prison.

Smiles, there actually employees and workers who do usually try there best in stealing company properties and when ever there are cut, they get fired while some are not only fired by sent to prison.
Sending to prison may not actually be the best but sometimes this may depend on the damage the person has done to the business. But In all the same, stealing is very bad and shouldn't be done for any reason

Sending to prison may not actually be the best but sometimes this may depend on the damage the person has done to the business. But In all the same, stealing is very bad and shouldn't be done for any reason
If an employee steal from the business there is an absolute punishment that should be served apart from getting sacked. It will serve as a deterrent for other employees who have it in mind to do same.

Not at all, I don't have a job, as a matter of fact I have never worked under someone, job's are getting harder to have this day's,if you really want to earn money you definitely need to have multiple income streams.

Not at all, I don't have a job, as a matter of fact I have never worked under someone, job's are getting harder to have this day's,if you really want to earn money you definitely need to have multiple income streams.
Getting jobs in most of the countries in the world is getting difficult day by day because the unemployment rate is increasing almost on a daily basis and it calls for urgent attention.

Getting jobs in most of the countries in the world is getting difficult day by day because the unemployment rate is increasing almost on a daily basis and it calls for urgent attention.
That's true, and the only best way we can answer that is by getting a multiple income streams, if you have a multiple income streams you can earn a decent amount of money to take care of your needs.

Yeah stealing is bad and you know there are some stealing cases that might lead someone to go to jail which might be base on the consequence of what one stole or did.

Yeah stealing is bad and you know there are some stealing cases that might lead someone to go to jail which might be base on the consequence of what one stole or did.
It is really not a good practice to steal at work places. There are various ways created by people to steal funds where the work and it has become a common thing.

If an employee steal from the business there is an absolute punishment that should be served apart from getting sacked. It will serve as a deterrent for other employees who have it in mind to do same.
I know, but sometimes I wouldn't just want to associate with people I do not trust , especially those that are trying to scam me. I wouldn't just be comfortable relating with them in my business organisation.

I know, but sometimes I wouldn't just want to associate with people I do not trust , especially those that are trying to scam me. I wouldn't just be comfortable relating with them in my business organisation.
Comfortability of the employee at workplaces is the key. It is very necessary it will be comfortable at your workplace is so that you will be able to give out your best.

Comfortability of the employee at workplaces is the key. It is very necessary it will be comfortable at your workplace is so that you will be able to give out your best.
That's true and sometimes the comfortability sometimes depend on your employees and the overall atmosphere of your business organisation you are working with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds