Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been fired from a job?

Getting fired (sacked ) from work is a normal thing in the business world , though I have never been sacked from my place of work I normally leaves when I no longer feels convenient concerning the work ,
I have witnessed workers being sacked due to many reasons .
Being sacked in your workplace can be very devastating even though I have not really experienced that. It is the reason I always advise people to have different streams of income.

Advertisement Placeholder
I, for one, was laid off due to exceptional circumstances. The onset of the global coronavirus pandemic brought a lot of companies and corporations down to their knees, and the one which had employed me was no exception. I do not really regret it though, because that motivated me more to earn money online.

I believe that in many cases, it would have been much better if an employee quits the job himself before he gets fired. Sometimes you get indications regarding displeasure of your boss before they take a decision.

I believe that in many cases, it would have been much better if an employee quits the job himself before he gets fired. Sometimes you get indications regarding displeasure of your boss before they take a decision.
This is an excellent assertion. In most cases, the employee will not be fired on the spot and it will most likely be the accumulation of several offences committed by the worker.

Not at all,as matter of fact I have never worked under someone, working under someone is not a good idea for me, I prefer to be self employed than to work for the government or any organization.

This is an excellent assertion. In most cases, the employee will not be fired on the spot and it will most likely be the accumulation of several offences committed by the worker.

We must also note that sometimes the workers could commit offence that could lead to immediate termination of his employment. This is a very common thing.

We must also note that sometimes the workers could commit offence that could lead to immediate termination of his employment. This is a very common thing.
It does depend on some factors such as the patience limit of the leader in addition to the severity of the crime. In some establishments, however, there can be a series of punishments like probation, suspension and even dismissal which are meted out to workers

It does depend on some factors such as the patience limit of the leader in addition to the severity of the crime. In some establishments, however, there can be a series of punishments like probation, suspension and even dismissal which are meted out to workers

There are many companies that temporarily suspend workers when some sort of violation takes place. This is a very common thing but it depends on the policies of the company and the situation of the business.

I have never been fired, but I worked with coworkers who would rather have me gone and being fired may have been better. It was all die to a false accusation and my name was eventually cleared, but I still do thank God it was only a year long contract.

There are many companies that temporarily suspend workers when some sort of violation takes place. This is a very common thing but it depends on the policies of the company and the situation of the business.
This is why as an employee, you must try as much as possible because some companies will suspend you and dress it up as unpaid leave for a specified period.

Well I think throughout my career i have never been sacked from a job. This is due to the fact that I always try my best to stay in line with laid out rules and regulations. This helps to avoid anything that could lead to me getting sacked or even get a reduction in my salary

I have never been fired, and I don't wish to be, because it is a bad evaluation that will undoubtedly hurt one's credibility, especially if they have ambitions or are employed by other companies.

I am ones fired from a mechanical engineering workshop were I worked last two years for not being a consistent and active engineer.such kind of working place requires much energy and experience and I am not competent enough to keep hold so I was fired with no apology and I accept

luckily for me, i have never lost my job before or a company has never let go of me before, i have always been lucky to leave when i needed to leave the company, so i have not experienced it before.

I've never had a job terminated. This is as a result of my best efforts to adhere to the established guidelines. This helps me stay clear of anything that can result in my termination.

I've never had a job terminated. This is as a result of my best efforts to adhere to the established guidelines. This helps me stay clear of anything that can result in my termination.
Being fires from a job sometimes normally bring a devastating stigmatization which can affect you for the end of your life , so what i do is that if i am not convinient with my present job , i look for another one asap

I have not been fired from any business or company yet due to the fact that I am a self employed person and even if I will work for someone, I will try as much as possible to get my job well done.

Being fired (sacked) from a job is a common occurrence in the business world. Although I have never experienced being sacked, I typically leave my job when I no longer find it convenient to do it. I have seen employees being fired for a variety of reasons.

It's a normal occurrences to get sacked at work because of some things you are passing through or the way you are working which might lead to a staff or a worker's being sacked .
Being fired (sacked) from a job is a common occurrence in the business world. Although I have never experienced being sacked, I typically leave my job when I no longer find it convenient to do it. I have seen employees being fired for a variety of reasons.

Despite the fact that I have never been fired from a job, I have once been turned down for a certain position. This rejection hurt for a week until I was able to return to my regular self at work.

I have never had to deal with being fired from a job but then you can understand that this is definitely not a good position to be in and I do not wish it for anybody.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds