Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been fired from a job?

Unforeseen occurrences happen sometimes and we just have to accept it when it comes.
It shouldn't be the end of the road and we should try to look for a better one elsewhere.
This is sadly true. After every unfortunate occurrence that befalls us, we should be able to dust ourselves off and try again because it is said that “The downfall of a man is not the end of his life”. Sometimes, this may even be the gateway to bigger and better things

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never been fired before but my close acquaintance was once fired from a job
It wasn't really a nice thing to him and he felt the pains of it. The reasons for that weren't specifically stressed out was something again.

I have never been fired before but my close acquaintance was once fired from a job
It wasn't really a nice thing to him and he felt the pains of it. The reasons for that weren't specifically stressed out was something again.
The trauma that followed being fired from work is not a pathetic one at all most especially if you do not have where to run to.
It is better to follow the rules and regulation of organisation to avoid being sacked unnecessarily.

I remember one job I was asked to leave and that made me feel very unconfortable. It was a school I was working in for two years and all my classes we presented to the director before being approved and I could teach the subject of the that week. For some reason, one student said I was talking about religion during class and she wanted to talk to her mother. In fact, the text, which was approved by staff members, talked about kinds of "speech" and there was a passage of the Bible I cited to tell everyone an ancient way to refer to father and being polite. Well, that was a bomb, her mother came to me saying so many thing I couldn't tolerate, staff members ommitted themselves and I was invited to leave. Just because of a citation of, maybe, 10 words from athe Bible as an example of speech. Well, time has passed and all was clarified, but damaged was done in my heart!

I have never been fired out of before. This is one of the things that I hate to experience ever in my life. Due to this, I'm very careful in my line of work.
Same with me. I hate to be fired for m job. I have worked in two organization and none of them has ever fired because I'm always careful not to get fired. Getting fired is not that bad, but I hate it.

The trauma that followed being fired from work is not a pathetic one at all most especially if you do not have where to run to.
It is better to follow the rules and regulation of organisation to avoid being sacked unnecessarily.
You are absolutely correct with your assertion because it is not really going to be a good experience to be fired from work most especially if it's the only source of income you have.

That's very true.
But you know at times some organisations do fire workers without any special reason. That was what happened in the case I put out.

Getting fired without any notice is even one very worse feeling.

Yes, salary and happiness are two things that you must put into consideration before accepting a job. There's no gain in accepting a job that does not make you happy. And after happiness, salary is another important factor.
Seriously that will be my main point of consideration because a job or employment in most cases is always something you really have to spend the rest of your life with.

Same with me. I hate to be fired for m job. I have worked in two organization and none of them has ever fired because I'm always careful not to get fired. Getting fired is not that bad, but I hate it.
Making sure that you obey every single instructions that will be given to you can actually prevent you from get bombed or fired out of a job. Due to this, I've never been sent out of my job place before.

I have never been fired from a job before and I just hope that this is something that is going through continue for a very long time because I do not want that record.

That's very true.
But you know at times some organisations do fire workers without any special reason. That was what happened in the case I put out.

Getting fired without any notice is even one very worse feeling.
If an employee gets fired without cogent reasons, then it is not the fault of the employee and it should be accepted in good faith.
The employee can move on and a better job will surely come in the future.

No I haven’t been fired from any job before because i show a lot of dedication and respect for the job and put much effort in it
That is really great whenever you try your best possible to show a lot of dedication and respect, you will always enjoy your job without having any much issues with the bosses.

Been fired from work is what every employee will not want and won't love it happens to them because I believe they work they are doing is the way for there sustainability.

If an employee gets fired without cogent reasons, then it is not the fault of the employee and it should be accepted in good faith.
The employee can move on and a better job will surely come in the future.
Sure. And in life we all know about karma and anything one does whether good or bad eventually will backfire just like a boomerang.

I just believe one should do his best so as not to get fired due to some misbehavior.
As for me I fire myself before I get fired at the slightest moment of feeling awkward in my work place.
Sometimes you never see such kind of things coming. Everything could be moving alright and without any alarm or signal whatsoever you will just get fired. I guess you have never encountered such.
As for me I fire myself before I get fired at the slightest moment of feeling awkward in my work place.
Sometimes you never see such kind of things coming. Everything could be moving alright and without any alarm or signal whatsoever you will just get fired. I guess you have never encountered such.

Last edited:
Considering the fact that most of the business I am into seems to be online business, there is nothing like been fired by my boss, this is mostly applicable to offline business.

Actually sometimes it depends considering the fact of massive unemployment which caused alot of people eager to get a job, makes the entrepreneurs to treat there employees so the way they like because even if you quit someone will still worked for them.

Actually sometimes it depends considering the fact of massive unemployment which caused alot of people eager to get a job, makes the entrepreneurs to treat there employees so the way they like because even if you quit someone will still worked for them.
The level of unemployment in the society is getting too rampant nowadays and people are trying to get a job even if its not the job they like , they do it because they have to survive .

It will be a very terrible condition or a very bad record when such happens to you and that is the source of your survival. personally I have not had such experience before and am still praying I could never have such in life.
Meanwhile, that will not be the end of the world.

I have never been sacked from a job. This is due to the fact that I try my best to stay in line with laid out rules and regulations. This helps to avoid anything that could lead to me getting sacked.
I think you are in the right track. Whenever you follow rules and regulation in a business environment it will be very hard for you to be fired. You also need to be very hard-working and respect your coworkers.

Actually we should try to understand that sometimes people get sacked or fired from the respective jobs not because they are not doing there job well but sometimes it goes beyond what people think.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds