Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been fired from a job?

If you're doing your job more diligently , the business owner wouldn't have a reason to fire you. If you're not capable of whatever you're doing, you will get fired.
When job are not been done properly by the employee and warnings have been sent on a several occasions,, the next line of action is to sack such disobedient employee.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never been fired from a job but at least I have laid down before. This was not a good experience but then the business was really crumbling and the owner had to save it.

Actually it's not an easy task to get fired from a work or your job. these is because so many life depends on the income gotten from that job. due to some certain reason such happens to people.

As for me I fire myself before I get fired at the slightest moment of feeling awkward in my work place.
I could do the same myself. There was a place I work then that I lose interest in the place of work after about 6 months into the job. I'm not motivated to work again so, I keep getting late to work. Before the manager could even query me, I submitted my resignation letter and leave.

I always try to keep my track record to be clean and not put myself in a position where the company will have to send me away because that will put a very bad impression.

Actually those that do get fired easily in any job they do are those people that are not good talk less of being perfect in their aspect of work, they can easily fired them at any time without remorse.

Few years back when I worked in an electronic shop, I was very hard working, and gave my best for the company, I even won an award as the best staffs one of the years, but then misfortune happen, I supervised the delivery of an expensive fridge, and when it got to the destination, it was said the fridge has a dent, and I was accused of not giving a good direction of how it should be placed, my director was furious, and told me to stop, he regretted his action and called me back weeks later, but then I had moved on, he told me laying me off was a mistake, but then it was too later, I got a better job somewhere else

Personally I have not been working with anyone before because I am a self employed person but I believe those who have had such experience is very terrible seriously.

Yes I was fired from my first physical work some years back and i should say I've been fired from some online works too. It really amazed me that I was fired because i was late to work then

Yes I was fired from my first physical work some years back and i should say I've been fired from some online works too. It really amazed me that I was fired because i was late to work then
When a worker get fired it does not mean the end of the world . Another door will definitely open by the time you continue to seek for another job elsewhere. All that is needed of you is to keep striving and not give up.

When a worker get fired it does not mean the end of the world . Another door will definitely open by the time you continue to seek for another job elsewhere. All that is needed of you is to keep striving and not give up.
Yeah.. that is the way forward in the world. Once you got fired, move on and search for another job and another boss will take you in. Most especially you very good at what you are doing.

Actually there are several reasons as to why people get fired from the respective jobs environment. some is intentional simply because they got another job and some it's not or as a result of coup made to them by others.

As for me I fire myself before I get fired at the slightest moment of feeling awkward in my work place.
This is actually a very funny thing to do. I understand that there are some jobs that are just very annoying and you are going to be left with no option than to fire yourself

Yeah.. that is the way forward in the world. Once you got fired, move on and search for another job and another boss will take you in. Most especially you very good at what you are doing.
If you are fired from work you should move ahead and strive harder to get a better one because you cannot stay at the company for ever you will have to keep changing on to you get to your destination.

This is actually a very funny thing to do. I understand that there are some jobs that are just very annoying and you are going to be left with no option than to fire yourself
There are some job out there that are definitely slavery , but as an employee , you don't any choice than to manage it but when you realises that you can get another offer or you have gotten another job , you can just fire yourself

It is not always a nice experience. In any case we just have to be careful in any organisation we are working with. Honesty and dedication is what makes you more appealing among others.

Sometimes people get fired from a job due to unfair reasons and this could have a bad effect on the employee's self-confidence. This is why it is much better to understand the nature of your boss.

Sometimes people get fired from a job due to unfair reasons and this could have a bad effect on the employee's self-confidence. This is why it is much better to understand the nature of your boss.
Yeah.. in a country were corruption has really entered there bloods, people can get fired any moment and anyhow once one is not cooperating with there corrupt ways of doing things

It could bring down their confidence. But that shouldn't be the case because even if you are being fired , you only have to learn from that and move on. Normally we are not advised to dwell in negativity or anything that could bring us down.

Have you ever been ‘fired’, ‘dismissed’ or ‘sacked’ from a job? Summarising, basically asked to leave a job because of an action that violated the employee handbook. What was the reason and do you feel it was a fair decision?

Share you’re firing jobs here.
I didn't fire from a job but once I resigned because of many problems, when you have a boss in your job it is normal that you will face problems so i left it.

I didn't fire from a job but once I resigned because of many problems, when you have a boss in your job it is normal that you will face problems so i left it.
Actually these are some of the reasons why most people especially in my country do either turn down there job or do get fired because of one or two problems they heard with there Boss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds