Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been fired from a job?

If you are stealing a company's properly then the company has a full reason to fire you. In fact I wouldn't even have problem even if the company has to embarrass you together with full sacked. Stealing is such an uncultured behaviour that shouldn't be accepted for any reason.
Stealing company property is a grievous offence that no company will tolerate. Sacking is not enough punishment for any worker caught stealing company properties. Such staff should be sacked, arrested, prosecuted and sent to jail.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the employers I would always want to raise standard and as a result it may be very difficult for the employee to cope with the changes very quickly and that may result in a chaotic situation.

Well, the main issue is that many employers are simply not satisfied and some of them are even greedy, as I have faced such kind of employers when I used to have a day job at a company.

Well, the main issue is that many employers are simply not satisfied and some of them are even greedy, as I have faced such kind of employers when I used to have a day job at a company.
We have seen so many employees that will never be satisfied no matter what you do to satisfy them.

I have not worked with any organisation yet either public or private so I have not had such kind of experience and I am always praying such should never comes to be.

I have not worked with any organisation yet either public or private so I have not had such kind of experience and I am always praying such should never comes to be.
It is always a very uncomfortable situation. Most times some organisation might do it purposely For reasons best known to them which for me I do not see the needs. This has Never happened to me before.

I would always prefer to go for the job that will make me comfortable because being happy at the place of work is a very important thing that must be considered by every employees.
That is the fact, going for a job that you are more comfortable about and always happy doing your work is the best that anyone who is looking for a job should consider.

Yes on several occasions. That is how most of them are , probably there might be trying to protect their Business. But this should always be done on the right way that no party is emotionally affected.

That is the fact, going for a job that you are more comfortable about and always happy doing your work is the best that anyone who is looking for a job should consider.
Your comfortability at workplaces is very important and it has a direct impact with your productivity.
If you are not productive at your workplace, There may be problem

Your comfortability at workplaces is very important and it has a direct impact with your productivity.
If you are not productive at your workplace, There may be problem
Actually yes, once you are not productive in your Businesses or working places, it will be as if you are just a matter in the workplace with out any outstanding thing.

I personally will also choose a job opportunity that I will be very happy , together with my salary. Those two things are very important and will help you concentrate and focus on your jobs and responsibilities perfectly.
Yes, salary and happiness are two things that you must put into consideration before accepting a job. There's no gain in accepting a job that does not make you happy. And after happiness, salary is another important factor.

Personally I think there are several reasons why people get fired from there respective job sometimes it may be due to lack of productivity which is associated with time of employment. most workers are not employed based on merit and qualifications.
Actually yes, once you are not productive in your Businesses or working places, it will be as if you are just a matter in the workplace with out any outstanding thing.

Actually lack of productivity at work place has made alot of employees been sacked or fired from there respective job due to the fact that most employees are not given jobs based on merit and qualifications. they lack knowledge about there duties.

We have seen so many employees that will never be satisfied no matter what you do to satisfy them.

I was talking about employers, not employees who tend to work in a company. I used to work in a telemarketing company in the past and that company always wanted more and more from their employees.

Have you ever been ‘fired’, ‘dismissed’ or ‘sacked’ from a job? Summarising, basically asked to leave a job because of an action that violated the employee handbook. What was the reason and do you feel it was a fair decision?

Share you’re firing jobs here.
I have never been fired out of before. This is one of the things that I hate to experience ever in my life. Due to this, I'm very careful in my line of work.

I was talking about employers, not employees who tend to work in a company. I used to work in a telemarketing company in the past and that company always wanted more and more from their employees.
It is the normal practice from most of the companies because they want to milk you dry and dump you once you're being used.
It is very important to refuse to work on such companies because you will end up not making something reasonable from such companies.

Have you ever been ‘fired’, ‘dismissed’ or ‘sacked’ from a job? Summarising, basically asked to leave a job because of an action that violated the employee handbook. What was the reason and do you feel it was a fair decision?

Share you’re firing jobs here.
I, for one, was laid off due to exceptional circumstances. The onset of the global coronavirus pandemic brought a lot of companies and corporations down to their knees, and the one which had employed me was no exception. I do not really regret it though, because that motivated me more to earn money online.

I, for one, was laid off due to exceptional circumstances. The onset of the global coronavirus pandemic brought a lot of companies and corporations down to their knees, and the one which had employed me was no exception. I do not really regret it though, because that motivated me more to earn money online.
Unforeseen occurrences happen sometimes and we just have to accept it when it comes.
It shouldn't be the end of the road and we should try to look for a better one elsewhere.

Personally I think there are several reasons why people get fired from there respective job sometimes it may be due to lack of productivity which is associated with time of employment. most workers are not employed based on merit and qualifications.
Well these are some of the reasons why most workers are being fired why some it might be because of they lack of manners and do not like performing their full duty.

I have never been fired from my job and I have never even been involved in any disciplinary problem and I plan to keep it that way because I believe that it is something clean and something to be proud of.

Stealing company property is a grievous offence that no company will tolerate. Sacking is not enough punishment for any worker caught stealing company properties. Such staff should be sacked, arrested, prosecuted and sent to jail.
Been involved in such kind of act is a disaster not only to the company but the general society because it started like that and becomes a problem to the society. such employees should be arrested and sent to jail not only punished.

No I haven’t been fired from any job before because i show a lot of dedication and respect for the job and put much effort in it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds