Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been fired from a job?

Even me too I have never been fired from work before. I believe this will be one of the most awkward moment for the employees. This is not a funny experience. This might indicate that your effort are not being appreciated.
Seriously to be fired from a working place is not really easy to co-op with in my country at some sides that there standard of living is high where everything is expensive.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never been fired from a job before. In all the places I've worked, I try to be very hard-working and I take my work seriously, so I haven't had any issues at all with the management.

Seriously to be fired from a working place is not really easy to co-op with in my country at some sides that there standard of living is high where everything is expensive.
That is why sometimes it's not always advisable for you to have one source of income .

if you are working offline then you should look for any other online earning opportunities that you can also do on your spare time , in case this happened you still have something to rely on.

I have once had such experience and it was very terrible for me even though the termination of the appointment was not only me but it was a massive disaster that wiped almost all the company workers.

That is why sometimes it's not always advisable for you to have one source of income .

if you are working offline then you should look for any other online earning opportunities that you can also do on your spare time , in case this happened you still have something to rely on.
Yes.. you are right, have two set of work like that of offline and online. Will help you maintain your self when ever you got fired from you offline work then just continue with the online business.

Yes.. you are right, have two set of work like that of offline and online. Will help you maintain your self when ever you got fired from you offline work then just continue with the online business.
That's exactly what I'm doing, I have a personal business offline, that's where is spend most of my time , it is a gaming business. At least I am very sure of two source of income both online and offline.

I wouldn't say that I was fired but i can say we are being retrenched , during the covid 19 pandemics lockdown , because the organisation I was working for couldn't make sales , all the workers were relieved of their duty.

No, I haven't and I'm really grateful for that I know people who experienced this and they had big problems with money and mental state

I have been able to have a couple of jobs but then there is absolutely no one that has resulted in me being fired before I left the company and I think that is a good record.

The best thing when working in a certain organisation is to leave as a free man without a blemish than getting sacked which is a bad record for the workers involved.

I've not been an employee before but I've done an internship program in a company which I was paid for, so for the firing I've not been a part of such ugly incident before.

This may not likely be a comfortable experience, personally I have never been fired before and I am not thinking of working for any organisation anytime soon since I have a skill that is generating me some money offline.

No I have never been fired from job. I normally quit if l am fed up with the job. I can't wait to be fired since it's very embarrassing.
However I have witnessed a colleague being fired from the job he was doing, on a broad daylight . They had been arguing with the the Indian boss over a job related matter.

I have never been sacked from a job. This is due to the fact that I try my best to stay in line with laid out rules and regulations. This helps to avoid anything that could lead to me getting sacked.
Likewise me too, it's can be really Painful for one to have such experience because is very big sucks, the reason why I have never experience such is because I am not working, I only doing my business.

I've not experienced such and I try to do all I could do to avoid such situation. It is because the people I've seen experience that don't always feel happy as sometimes suffer emotional breakdown.

I've not experienced such and I try to do all I could do to avoid such situation. It is because the people I've seen experience that don't always feel happy as sometimes suffer emotional breakdown.
This is very true. Once you're happy at a job, you will definitely work hard and set your mind towards it. Your performance will definitely be impressive and your employer will always be happy with you.

I have been fired and rehired up to thrice on a particular job (I was a store attendant at a betting shop) due to different reasons. The last time there was an issue between me and my boss, I left without a notice till date.

I've never been fired from a job before, I don't even know how I will feel when fired some were, but even if I have been fired some were, I won't lose hope, I will still keep searching for better jobs.

I have not been fired before from my work but definately I have put pen on papper and resign from one job which I was doing back then because of been bullied.

I have make my own choice now to start working online its give me great rest and joy to work there.

Have you ever been ‘fired’, ‘dismissed’ or ‘sacked’ from a job? Summarising, basically asked to leave a job because of an action that violated the employee handbook. What was the reason and do you feel it was a fair decision?

Share you’re firing jobs here.
Getting sacked this day's from job's is a normal thing, it happens most of the time, for me I don't even have a job talkless of being sacked, but I've seen a lot of cases like this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds