Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been fired from a job?

I think if one is been fired from a work, it would be good to change environment especially if there no possibilities of getting another job in the present location, and go to an area that have available jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never been fired from work before its not as if I dosnt have issue with my boss before but I have not been fired before work,its better if you have a job you better abide with their mode of operation to avoid been fired

I have never had such kind of experience and I always pray and try my possible best to do all that is required of me as my duty in othet to avoid such happening at work place.

I have had a lot of jobs in the past and I have never been fired from any of them. I have seen a lot of people come and go but I always try to stick to my job description and form personal relationships.

I think if one is been fired from a work, it would be good to change environment especially if there no possibilities of getting another job in the present location, and go to an area that have available jobs.
I have never been fired from a job, the truth is I have never work under someone, but I do understand that feeling of being fired, I think it will be better to know what exactly brings about firing you.

I have had a lot of jobs in the past and I have never been fired from any of them. I have seen a lot of people come and go but I always try to stick to my job description and form personal relationships.
I have also hadMir than two to three jobs where I left willingly because I got another offer which is far more better , I never had any fight with my boss at works .

I could remember when a friend of mine complained to me that she has been fired from her working place because she could not apologize for challenging the manager.

Most of the employee get fired and sacked from their various job because of their pride and their inability to apologise to their superior when they have a misunderstanding with them ,

I have never been fired from job before because I don't waste time in quit a job when I noticed the employer no longer need my service. I was trained to hear and understand people thinking. When an employer no longer need my website, I will know and before he or she could sack, I will quit out of my own volition.

Actually it's really terrible but thanks to God I have not had such kind of situation sometimes it happens by accident or someone just decide to make your life miserable by making allegations on you.

There has never been a time in which I was fired from a job and I think that this largely has to do with the fact that I understand my job description very well before taking it

Actually been fired or sack from your job, is not that easy and alot of people have lost there sanity and dignity because of there jobs. sometimes it's because of our mistakes and sometimes it just happens without we knowing what the caused is.
There has never been a time in which I was fired from a job and I think that this largely has to do with the fact that I understand my job description very well before taking it
Sometime people get fired from there jobs not because they don't understand the descriptions of there jobs but some situations happen that you can not even explain.

Most of the employee get fired and sacked from their various job because of their pride and their inability to apologise to their superior when they have a misunderstanding with them ,

I was never fired from the job, but I left the job on my own. I have worked for a telemarketing company and the job was causing a lots of stress to me, so I had to stop working in there.

Actually it's really terrible but thanks to God I have not had such kind of situation sometimes it happens by accident or someone just decide to make your life miserable by making allegations on you.
It is not always a nice experience. In any case we just have to be careful in any organisation we are working with. Honesty and dedication is what makes you more appealing among others.

I have never been fired from a job but I have seen a lot of people who have gone against the country's rules and regulation or the job description and they had to be sacked.

Even me too I have never been fired from work before. I believe this will be one of the most awkward moment for the employees. This is not a funny experience. This might indicate that your effort are not being appreciated.
Actually yes for one to be fired from his working either online or offline that is to show that either his or her work is not appreciated or he don't put any more effort to improve he or herself.

Actually yes for one to be fired from his working either online or offline that is to show that either his or her work is not appreciated or he don't put any more effort to improve he or herself.
Probably there are so many reasons for people to be fired . It depends also on the business , sometimes business management have to take out some people when they understand that they can't generate enough profit to pay them . Some employees may be unlucky to be among those that are fired.

I have never been fired from a job at all. This is due to the fact that I am someone who tries as much as possible to behave myself within the code and conduct of the organisation I'm working for .

I have never been fired from a job at all. This is due to the fact that I am someone who tries as much as possible to behave myself within the code and conduct of the organisation I'm working for .
Yeah that is it, once you are doing your best to behave well and conduct yourself very well in an organisation or work it would be very hard for them to fire you with out any reason.

If you're doing your job more diligently , the business owner wouldn't have a reason to fire you. If you're not capable of whatever you're doing, you will get fired.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds