Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you considered making a portfolio of your work?

This is definitely something I would consider going forward. I have to transition to working online full time soon, and having a portfolio would definitely help when working with others.
making money online full time is a very good idea. Of course you need to have a portfolio especially if you want to work on freelance platforms. It will boost your opportunity.

Advertisement Placeholder
Creating a portfolio of the work you do online is extremely important and it is going to make your business grow very quickly because you'll be able to track your performance with such portfolio.

The level of decorum that will be in your work ethics when you have a portfolio will be top-notch. it will also give you more opportunity and prospects in the job market and an edge in the business you are working for.
Yes this is a Factual statement indeed, you have said it all. I believe that will be better, most especially when everything is planned, you will earn considerable amount of money at the end of the day.

Yes this is a Factual statement indeed, you have said it all. I believe that will be better, most especially when everything is planned, you will earn considerable amount of money at the end of the day.
Probably, planning everything you are doing is very important and necessary because it will give you an edge over people who do not plan. It will make you to achieve your goals maximally.

Probably, planning everything you are doing is very important and necessary because it will give you an edge over people who do not plan. It will make you to achieve your goals maximally.
It is mandatory to create a portfolio of your work through planning because that is what will allow you to be able to keep tab of your performance while working online.

It is mandatory to create a portfolio of your work through planning because that is what will allow you to be able to keep tab of your performance while working online.
Definitely, creating a portfolio will make you to be very much organised and the kind of work you do. People who makes reasonable amount of money online capitalise on this strategy to maximize their time on the internet.

It is good to consider creating portfolio of your work because it will give you enough experience on how to keep track of your online investment at a go and you will make reasonable money.
There maybe no guarantees but at least your chances of getting jobs will increase their drstically. The online space is very competitive and you really need to position yourself in the professional way to stand a chance.
It is very correct that online space is very competitive because of so many people who are moving into online money making avenues and it has made online to record large visit.

Last edited:
I have created such portfolio on my CV so that whenever I want to secure job they will the kind of jobs I have passed through. Nice idea you are sharing to people that you need to include your websites in your portfolio which any of your employer can consider to get job.

I think that will be a good idea, it will help a lot in your business, I'm considering of starting up a business very soon, I think that your idea might help with a lot of things.

I think that will be a good idea, it will help a lot in your business, I'm considering of starting up a business very soon, I think that your idea might help with a lot of things.
That's good,if you are looking to start up a business offline I'll advise you to have the good knowledge of what you are doing, This very important, it will help in terms of gaining your success.

I think this is a good advise for every business oriented person out there and I know that creating a portfolio for my business is surely going to help. Thanks for the advice.

It is good to consider creating portfolio of your work because it will give you enough experience on how to keep track of your online investment at a go and you will make reasonable money.

It is very correct that online space is very competitive because of so many people who are moving into online money making avenues and it has made online to record large visit.
Yes, the number of people moving into the online space to make money presently is high. That is why you need to arrange yourself and make a proper portfolio to be able to compete.

I think this is a good advise for every business oriented person out there and I know that creating a portfolio for my business is surely going to help. Thanks for the advice.
It is very necessary for all business owners to create portfolio of their businesses because it is an indication that you are well organised and everything is under control.

Yes it is very important as freelancer to have a portfolio of their previous works, potential customers can easily go through your works to confirm if you are the right person for the job. I thought about having a site to store my old works but i decided to make use of my google drive.

Yes it is very important as freelancer to have a portfolio of their previous works, potential customers can easily go through your works to confirm if you are the right person for the job. I thought about having a site to store my old works but i decided to make use of my google drive.
Creating a wonderful portfolio for people to see and be convinced that you can actually do the job is very phenomenal to making money on any money making platform.

That's good,if you are looking to start up a business offline I'll advise you to have the good knowledge of what you are doing, This very important, it will help in terms of gaining your success.
Yes you are right, if you invest your time on the knowledge you are going to earn money with time, but it seems like a lot of people don't get this, they invest money without having the knowledge.

Yes you are right, if you invest your time on the knowledge you are going to earn money with time, but it seems like a lot of people don't get this, they invest money without having the knowledge.
It is very important to gain experience before you invest . Investment requires a lot of experience and that experience you must have if you really want to earn reasonably online.

It is very important to gain experience before you invest . Investment requires a lot of experience and that experience you must have if you really want to earn reasonably online.
That's it, if you invest your money without having the knowledge you'll only hurt yourself, an that's what a lot of people are doing,they are always hurting themselves.

That's it, if you invest your money without having the knowledge you'll only hurt yourself, an that's what a lot of people are doing,they are always hurting themselves.
Before you make an attempt to invest your money, it is important that you should carry out enough research on the platform that you are willing to invest so that you will not make costly mistakes at the end of the day.

Before you make an attempt to invest your money, it is important that you should carry out enough research on the platform that you are willing to invest so that you will not make costly mistakes at the end of the day.
Conducting a proper research is what is most important and each and every individual should try as much as possible to conduct enough research before joining any investment programs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds