Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you considered making a portfolio of your work?

One thing I believe about online, is that he who used the best strategy at the best time tend to get more advantage ahead of his counterparts. online is very competitive but you can still earn your own share

Advertisement Placeholder
Creation of portfolio could get you much better jobs on many different kinds of platforms. However, this may never guarantee a job all the time on such online platforms..
Most importantly anything you have to offer or any proof to show to your clients that you are capable of delivering their services perfectly will always land you a job to my understanding.

I haven't but so far I'll definitely need one - I've recently started learning data analytics and there's the need for me to have a portfolio so that can make up for me not having much experience.
Everybody knows that you have a portfolio is very good in any online business, I will try to open my own portfolio in order to assist me in my job.

Most importantly anything you have to offer or any proof to show to your clients that you are capable of delivering their services perfectly will always land you a job to my understanding.
Yeah, that is actually the major importance of having a portfolio. It shows all your qualifications and everything you are capable of doing and it brings about trust from people who wants to give you jobs.

A Friend of mine has tried his best to make me see the relevance of something like this , but I'm yet to decide on it for now.

I'm thinking by the time I start making good money.

A business minded person is always faced with so many options on how to better promote his work amidst many others. definitely If i am in such position, i will do the same because i believe there are alot of competition in work promotion.

There maybe no guarantees but at least your chances of getting jobs will increase their drstically. The online space is very competitive and you really need to position yourself in the professional way to stand a chance.
The online space is really very competitive these days and the demand for skilled personnel are increasing by the day, so any field you find yourself you should make it as a priority to become a better version of yourself

As a freelancer, it's actually something that's a necessity for me and I would have to do that for my business to thrive online. That is basically what your customer would demand before giving you any project.

Yeah, that is actually the major importance of having a portfolio. It shows all your qualifications and everything you are capable of doing and it brings about trust from people who wants to give you jobs.
In terms of trust, I don't really think your employers will really trust you even when all these thing has been stated . Your qualification and portfolio might help land you a job but your employees will still wants to confirm this from your working capability.

The online space is really very competitive these days and the demand for skilled personnel are increasing by the day, so any field you find yourself you should make it as a priority to become a better version of yourself
Probably, it will be very difficult for you to succeed in the online space if you are not very much disciplined. you must always be ready to acquire the right knowledge and put a lot of effort to succeed.

There maybe no guarantees but at least your chances of getting jobs will increase their drstically. The online space is very competitive and you really need to position yourself in the professional way to stand a chance.

Yes, creating an online portfolio could increase your chances of getting a job and it always depends on how you market your profile in front of the employers.

Yes, creating an online portfolio could increase your chances of getting a job and it always depends on how you market your profile in front of the employers.
Being a good copywriter will help you to market your skills very well to your potential clients. That is why I always advise people to acquire copywriting skills if they are offering services online.

As a freelancer, it's actually something that's a necessity for me and I would have to do that for my business to thrive online. That is basically what your customer would demand before giving you any project.
If you are a freelancer and you have an excellent portfolio you would attract very big jobs that would pay you so well because of your previous jobs that are visible to your potential clients

If you are a freelancer and you have an excellent portfolio you would attract very big jobs that would pay you so well because of your previous jobs that are visible to your potential clients
Probably, one of the things you need to learn properly if you are a freelancer is how to make your portfolio very attractive to potential clients. When it looks professional your chances of getting jobs will be high

That's exactly the idea here. It's really very difficult to work as a freelancer without having a very good portfolio and all. It would help you to build confidence and bolster your credibility.

I believe when you are into content creation or you are into any form of online jobs,the best thing to do is to have an organised layout of all your work arranged in a manner that it will be easy to access.

I believe when you are into content creation or you are into any form of online jobs,the best thing to do is to have an organised layout of all your work arranged in a manner that it will be easy to access.
Being organised whenever you are doing an online job is very important. It will make you to be very effective and at the same time know the right thing to do at the right time.

Being organised whenever you are doing an online job is very important. It will make you to be very effective and at the same time know the right thing to do at the right time.
That is true,one thing i usually like doing is to put all my work in a manner that i can easily access it,and also for others as well when they want to make use of any of my project or work online.

That is true,one thing i usually like doing is to put all my work in a manner that i can easily access it,and also for others as well when they want to make use of any of my project or work online.
That is actually the best way to be very productive and make something reasonable online. Making a time table or schedule will make you to avoid distractions.

There are many people who also upload their photos on sites like Upwork. This is their profile picture. I think that if you run a company, then you must upload the pic of the logo of your company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds