Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you considered making a portfolio of your work?

I don't even see the reason why people shouldn't consider it a good idea. It will make you look professional in whatever you do. It will also help you to stay organised.

I think that there are many people who create the best kind of portfolio and this may also involve uploading images or photos as well. Some people also upload unprofessional photos as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have an account on Fiverr, Upwork but I've not really being serious with my freelancing journey actually. I think in the future I will probably put my mind into it.
I have never worked on those kinds of platforms, but if you have something doing it will be a good idea for you to be working there, seems like some people don't like freelancing.

I have never worked on those kinds of platforms, but if you have something doing it will be a good idea for you to be working there, seems like some people don't like freelancing.
The competition in Freelancing platforms is very high. That is why some people are not very much interested in it. You can even stay up to a year without getting any kind of job.

This is a very good advice. Clients will trust you more if you have a portfolio that showcases your skills, exactly what you can do. One great way to showcase your skills is by having a website or blog that you post your work in. Then you can use it as your proof experiences when applying for a job.

It will be a very good step taken for the success of either your business, skills and handiwork. all skills needed to be promoted both online and offline and it will help people to know of what you are capable of.

The competition in Freelancing platforms is very high. That is why some people are not very much interested in it. You can even stay up to a year without getting any kind of job.
That's very bad, that's what I've noticed with freelancing, even if you have a good skills you can hardly get a job, but still I believe we have some ways that will help out.

That's very bad, that's what I've noticed with freelancing, even if you have a good skills you can hardly get a job, but still I believe we have some ways that will help out.
people who are getting started newly of freelancing platforms will find it difficult to get jobs. I think knowing the right way to position yourself will be the best if you want to succeed in a freelancing platform.

I believe that creating a portfolio for your work is actually a thing of necessity as it's something that would show your clients your past achievements and what you're capable of doing. Clients online would normally request that from you.
I do not think there is any company that is even going to invite you for an interview if you do not have a link to your portfolio in your CV. This is a basic thing that every creative you have.

I do not think there is any company that is even going to invite you for an interview if you do not have a link to your portfolio in your CV. This is a basic thing that every creative you have.
They will not even see you as someone who is serious if you do not have a portfolio. Having a portfolio of your qualifications will make you look very professional and fit for any job.

It's really very important and it's something that would speak for you when you're not there and would let the know that you have potentials; a proof to that actually. I keep on working and updating my portfolio too.

I intend to startup a mini prop firm in my community that would latter translate into a global firm, I always have the dream of establishing my portfolios and company.

If you want to make it in freelancing, you should consider creating portfolio. Having a portfolio website will help potential clients to access your skill level and know how good you're. Some clients before they award you a job will ask you for samples of past work.

I intend to startup a mini prop firm in my community that would latter translate into a global firm, I always have the dream of establishing my portfolios and company.
that is actually a very big dream you got there. You can actually kick start immediately when you have the right funds. If you're able to succeed in your community within some period of time your brand can become a global phenomenon.

Until now, I don't have anything that is worthy of creating a record. However when I have built my successful career and if I have managed to do do some great projects or worthy of showcasing, I will definitely try creating a portfolio website.
Until now, I don't have anything that is worthy of creating a record. However when I have built my successful career and if I have managed to do do some great projects or worthy of showcasing, I will definitely try creating a portfolio website.

The competition could be really high, however, the good thing about freelancing is the fact that it is evolving and changing. Even the pay rates are also quite high. In the past, a person used to get paid $5 or $7 for a 500 word article. However, now it is quite common for freelancers to earn up to $15 for each article.

The competition could be really high, however, the good thing about freelancing is the fact that it is evolving and changing. Even the pay rates are also quite high. In the past, a person used to get paid $5 or $7 for a 500 word article. However, now it is quite common for freelancers to earn up to $15 for each article.
That is actually very true. There are even people who make much more than that especially those who are very much experienced. Level two sellers on Fiverr make way more than that.

This is definitely something I would consider going forward. I have to transition to working online full time soon, and having a portfolio would definitely help when working with others.

Right now, I am thinking of starting my own blog so as to create a portfolio for my writing career. I just have to decide which niche I want to post about then I can start doing it. It is so hard to get started but I know I will make it with time.

It is better to create a portfolio for your career online so that you'll be able to keep track of your performance.
There are so many portfolio that you could create which could be in different niches.

I have a portfolio website where I not only share my bio but also my work. The website tells everything about me including the work I have done and the work I am doing. Portfolio website helps you to build your own brand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds