Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you considered making a portfolio of your work?

Actually making portfolio for your work or skills is very important even though it depends on your skills.

It can really be a better platform or an Avenue through which you can get exposed among many.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually making portfolio for your work or skills is very important even though it depends on your skills.

It can really be a better platform or an Avenue through which you can get exposed among many.
For clarity and transparency, it is important to create a portfolio of your work so that you can keep track of your daily activities and understand your investment in a better way.

The importance of creating a portfolio of your jobs very enormous this is because you can be able to guage your performance and you'll be able to understand the complexity that is involved in each of the work you engage in.

Actually yes! I have a idea or a thought of making the possible ways to promote by skills both online and offline.

The used of some influential site to promote like the social media for online and the used of banners or billboards for advertisement offline.

The importance of creating a portfolio of your jobs very enormous this is because you can be able to guage your performance and you'll be able to understand the complexity that is involved in each of the work you engage in.
Probably, creating a portfolio will make you to stay organised and evaluate your performance. It is always very important and necessary for people to create a portfolio because it will make them more productive.

Probably, creating a portfolio will make you to stay organised and evaluate your performance. It is always very important and necessary for people to create a portfolio because it will make them more productive.

There are many people who try to apply for a job online and they work on sites like Freelancer and Upwork. They create a great portfolio for that in order to earn money.

People who do not make portfolio of the their jobs but online and offline would let things be mixed up because they won't be clarity and transparency in the way they handle their jobs.

That is right. Having a portfolio keeps you so organized and always on track on what you want to achieve. It also gives you the ability to showcase your skills to potential clients.

There are many people who try to apply for a job online and they work on sites like Freelancer and Upwork. They create a great portfolio for that in order to earn money.
Yes, if you are interested in making money on freelancing platforms you must be able to create a great portfolio to attract clients. You need to make it look very professional.

If you're working online, either as a freelance worker, or run your own sites/businesses, etc. I highly recommend that you consider making a portfolio of your work. If you are a writer, include snippets of your content, same if you're an artist. If you have your own site business, make a portfolio showing off your previous designs. You could even show off reviews you received for your work from various places.

With that being said, does anyone here have their own portfolio already made up?
No, i do not have my portfolio made up and i have not considered making a portfolio of my work. I feel it's not necessary for now because i'm not a freelance worker and i do not run my own site or business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds