Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you considered making a portfolio of your work?

Before you make an attempt to invest your money, it is important that you should carry out enough research on the platform that you are willing to invest so that you will not make costly mistakes at the end of the day.
Yes but some people don't take their time an do that, if you are good at doing this it will only end up in premium tear's, making research on what you'll be Investing your money on is very important.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you are right, if you invest your time on the knowledge you are going to earn money with time, but it seems like a lot of people don't get this, they invest money without having the knowledge.
Yes knowledge is a future investment, you can earn money online if you have the right knowledge, it's is always advisible to go knowledge before any other thing.

Creating portfolio for your work is a very good idea and it is one of the ways at which you can improve upon your money-making abilities and earn onsiderably and it is for accountability as well

Conducting a proper research is what is most important and each and every individual should try as much as possible to conduct enough research before joining any investment programs.
This is very true and it would definitely save your from alot of investment regrets. Alot are just so lazy to the extent that they don't want to conduct research before putting their hard earned money.

Conducting a proper research is what is most important and each and every individual should try as much as possible to conduct enough research before joining any investment programs.
Many young investors believe that they don't have to take there time and study the best performing assest for the to invest in and they end up paying with their hard earned money by incurring large losses.

Many young investors believe that they don't have to take there time and study the best performing assest for the to invest in and they end up paying with their hard earned money by incurring large losses.
It is important to carry out examination on any assets that you wished to invest on because that is one of the ways at which you can avoid losses as much as possible.

It is important to carry out examination on any assets that you wished to invest on because that is one of the ways at which you can avoid losses as much as possible.
That is how the elite investors operates , but the large majority of people are just so lazy to make adequate research . It's pathetic how the final outcome separate the former from the later.

Creating portfolio for your work is a very good idea and it is one of the ways at which you can improve upon your money-making abilities and earn onsiderably and it is for accountability as well
Yes this will help you a lot especially if you have different types of business, an also planning your time is very important, if you are good at doing that is going to help.

Actually making a portfolio for the skills you have or the kind of job, you do is a very big achievement even though our decision towards that might not be the same but I believe it all aimed towards achieving a better future.

Data analytics is one of the skills I would advise anyone to go into if they are interested. It is very challenging and Tuscan to learn everything you need but you are going to make a lot of profit with it.
The opportunity in the world of data is currently enormous and you can make a lot of money from it from been a data analyst or you do data entry, you can make so much money.

Actually making a portfolio for the skills you have or the kind of job, you do is a very big achievement even though our decision towards that might not be the same but I believe it all aimed towards achieving a better future.
Well I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies, but I'm very sure if you do the needful an also have a good skills set you can earn earn a considerable amount of money.

I have never decided making any portfolio for my work. I really need to check it out on how that one can benefit me as far as my online money making journey is concerned but as of now I have no idea about it.

I have never decided making any portfolio for my work. I really need to check it out on how that one can benefit me as far as my online money making journey is concerned but as of now I have no idea about it.
Creating a portfolio of your work is very important and it is one of the things that you must try in order to achieve greatness most especially if you want to work as a freelancer.

sometimes you can even conduct research and end up investing in scam website. Some of them may seem as legitimate at first but when you invest, after some months they will run away with the money.

Yes, I have a portfolio of some of my work. As a cryptocurrency writer, I have a medium account were I post of my writings to. So, I find it necessary to showcase your portfolio online.

Yes, I have a portfolio of some of my work. As a cryptocurrency writer, I have a medium account were I post of my writings to. So, I find it necessary to showcase your portfolio online.
Writing cryptocurrency is a very good gig and you will definitely make a good amount of income if you could start a blog on crypto because people want to learn about cryptocurrency.

Writing cryptocurrency is a very good gig and you will definitely make a good amount of income if you could start a blog on crypto because people want to learn about cryptocurrency.
Yes, I realize cryptocurrency writing is a very good gig. And It is not that saturated. I am planning on starting my own cryptocurrency blog soon, mid of this year probably. I believe I would make a good income from it.

For the purpose of organisation, you should create a portfolio of your work online and offline so that you can be better organised and you'll be able to monitor jobs more easily.

For the purpose of organisation, you should create a portfolio of your work online and offline so that you can be better organised and you'll be able to monitor jobs more easily.
It is very correct that you would need such kind of activities if you want to be well organised and you want all your job to be well monitored . Creating a portfolio is a great way to embark on such activities.

It is very correct that you would need such kind of activities if you want to be well organised and you want all your job to be well monitored . Creating a portfolio is a great way to embark on such activities.
one major advantage of creating a portfolio is that it will keep you organised and it will make you to always do your work one step at a time. That alone can make you to be successful on the long run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds