Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you considered making a portfolio of your work?

There are many people who also upload their photos on sites like Upwork. This is their profile picture. I think that if you run a company, then you must upload the pic of the logo of your company.
if you want to venture into a freelancing platform you must make your profile picture to look very professional. This is what someone who is successful in freelancing told me some time ago. It can help to attract potential clients.

Advertisement Placeholder
I want to go back to freelancing soon and one thing I want to do is having a portfolio website. The portfolio will help your potential clients to know your capability. And with portfolio, you don't have to worry yourself about samples when client ask for one.

I want to go back to freelancing soon and one thing I want to do is having a portfolio website. The portfolio will help your potential clients to know your capability. And with portfolio, you don't have to worry yourself about samples when client ask for one.
Freelancing is good and enjoyable if you actually find something that actually works. I will advise you to use copywriting skills to get quicker orders.

Actually skilled and professional, are meant to be promoted by all means regardless of how small it's to you. I want to let you know that the little you start, the bigger you will become.

Actually skilled and professional, are meant to be promoted by all means regardless of how small it's to you. I want to let you know that the little you start, the bigger you will become.
Probably, starting small is not bad but your level of consistency is very important and necessary. You need to seek knowledge on daily basis if you want to be successful.

This is very well said and that's why a lot of effort has to be put in to ensure that you build credibility which can be achieved faster usually by building a collection of your works.

This is very well said and that's why a lot of effort has to be put in to ensure that you build credibility which can be achieved faster usually by building a collection of your works.
sometimes you cannot be able to discover something that works if you do not get started. starting small is good because it will give you more experience and you will have the willingness to learn.

Actually making a portfolio for your business, skills or talents is very important because every business or talent needed to be promoted to have a better results of both financial and intellectual benefits.

If you're working online, either as a freelance worker, or run your own sites/businesses, etc. I highly recommend that you consider making a portfolio of your work. If you are a writer, include snippets of your content, same if you're an artist. If you have your own site business, make a portfolio showing off your previous designs. You could even show off reviews you received for your work from various places.

With that being said, does anyone here have their own portfolio already made up?
I do not have a portfolio currently but I am aware that it is extremely crucial in freelancing websites because it gives the potential client an idea as to the service you are providing as well as your prowess

That is actually the best way to be very productive and make something reasonable online. Making a time table or schedule will make you to avoid distractions.
Having a timetable can help you achieve a whole lot but it is important you stick to the schedule on your timetable as this would determine if you would become successful on the long run.

Having a timetable can help you achieve a whole lot but it is important you stick to the schedule on your timetable as this would determine if you would become successful on the long run.
that is what we call discipline. It will be difficult for you to succeed online if you are not disciplined enough. You must always stick to the plan to become successful.

Making a portfolio of work is not a bad idea it will help you to gain a lot of things, it's obvious that a lot of people don't consider this as a good idea.

if you want to venture into a freelancing platform you must make your profile picture to look very professional. This is what someone who is successful in freelancing told me some time ago. It can help to attract potential clients.

Yes, there are many platforms where you can use a picture. Do you think that platforms like True lancer and freelancer also require you to upload a picture?

A lot of the job offers around here are going to require that you should send a link to your portfolio that is containing all your past work. This is why I am planning on building a website specifically for it.

Making a portfolio of work is not a bad idea it will help you to gain a lot of things, it's obvious that a lot of people don't consider this as a good idea.
I don't even see the reason why people shouldn't consider it a good idea. It will make you look professional in whatever you do. It will also help you to stay organised.

I believe that creating a portfolio for your work is actually a thing of necessity as it's something that would show your clients your past achievements and what you're capable of doing. Clients online would normally request that from you.

I don't even see the reason why people shouldn't consider it a good idea. It will make you look professional in whatever you do. It will also help you to stay organised.
That's true, if you are dealing with clients you definitely need to create your own portfolio and make it looks nice, like you said it will help you look organized.

That's true, if you are dealing with clients you definitely need to create your own portfolio and make it looks nice, like you said it will help you look organized.
people will always give you a jobs when they see that you look so professional and organized. That is the major importance of creating your own portfolio.

people will always give you a jobs when they see that you look so professional and organized. That is the major importance of creating your own portfolio.
That's true, that's one of the reasons why you need to organize yourself, despite the fact I don't have that much knowledge on it but I believe it's great, what of you, have you ever worked on those kinds of platforms?

That's true, that's one of the reasons why you need to organize yourself, despite the fact I don't have that much knowledge on it but I believe it's great, what of you, have you ever worked on those kinds of platforms?
I have an account on Fiverr, Upwork but I've not really being serious with my freelancing journey actually. I think in the future I will probably put my mind into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds