Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been once overpaid?

I have not been over pay in any site because I don't work to much to meet their target.once I do my best I live the rest for that day.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never been over there by any platform I work with because there is a system in place to check mate any error from human. I am going to return all the money back to the right source if it happens that I am mistakenly overpaid by the platform I work with. It is not my money.

What happened when your employer overpaid you? Have you experienced such situation. We all know that an employer has every right to reclaim that money back. But sincerely speaking, how do you feel about it? Would you inform your employer about it or you will see it as a bonus? But you should know that anyhow you feel when overpaid, you should feel same when underpaid.
We have a scrutinized accounting system at my workplace so I have never been once overpaid but I know that if it mistakenly happens that I am overpaid I would mention it to the appropriate department for rectifying.

I have never been overpaid by my employer instead I've been underpaid. If i ever find myself in a situation where i'm being overpaid, i would inform my employer.

I can't say I have been overpaid cos that's not so common unlike business underpaying their employees and when that happens overpayment, the boss might actually be privy to it

During my working days, a colleague was being overpaid every month for a year plus and nobody knew until a new HR manager cane on board. She decided to look into the salaries of workers and discovered this. Me colleague was sacked the next day.
Such an employee has a corrupt mindset to be getting double salary for months and not do anything with it and such person may not even use the money for something tangible.

When you're overpaid by your employer, the right thing to do always is to let them know and then return it. The only time you're allowed to keep it is if you're told it's a bonus. Integrity is important...

In the same way, when you're underpaid, you should report and let them know, so they could complete the balance if it was a mistake.
It is something different if the employer is according a bonus after your hard work means to pay you extra money for hardworking and good results means it is not always the same result.

In terms of being overpaid a salary, I have not found myself in such a position but there was once a time Whereby my money was refunded back to me two time, it was a trading account, I tried topping my broker account, but I was told the money is below the minimum, they said the would refund it back, which they did but two times.

I have never been overpaid by any platform in the past. If it happens I am going to return all the money. The reason is that I did not work for the money and I'm not in any way qualify to receive the money from the platform. I believe such money is a debt on me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds