Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to successfully start your own business?

Yes and no. I was able to get things going for a few projects but I never met a major goal. I am still working on it. Trying to fix a few sites that tanked since Google likes to mess with things all the time and screw people over.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business especially in this part of the world is something that is very difficult to be honest. I have devoted a lot of time into planning and I am sure that I will soon start pitching anytime soon.

Still having error with the business proposal I had,to be sincere I think that the source which I want to get money to start those businesshas rejected my application so I will see if I can get the money from my freind,this is my third business I want to open offline the other small two was successful

I have started my own business and it was a very successful one . I have even had some offline investments before I sta rted to work online and it has been of great help.

Starting a business especially at this point of time and in this part of the world is a very big task to be honest and that is why I want to take as much time as possible to ensure that I am going to be well prepared.

Starting a business especially at this point of time and in this part of the world is a very big task to be honest and that is why I want to take as much time as possible to ensure that I am going to be well prepared.
Not only to prepared but I will let you know that you also need money to do that if you dont have money you will have good business plans but no way to open the business,so the financial aspect of it also matters alot

Yeah I started a company called electro management.
Basically it's about getting small,medium and local companies workers or partnerships with other companies
To be honest it was hard at first but I kept my goal fixed in front of my eyes and it made me Continue towards my goal at the end the company became successful and you won't be able to imagine how much happy I am for that

I was able to successfully start my offline business and so far so good I have been able to make something very reasonable on the business and that is very encouraging to have such business.

I run an online business, but I have to say that the business is going well. I needed extra money to buy a product that was in high demand. I don't have enough capital yet.

Currently I run some good and profitable offline business which I consider as the major source of my income generation even though there is also an online business but I don't so much consider it operation.
It is a very good thing that you should try to have two sources of income online and offline so that you are not just going to be dependent on one especially if one is going to loose one day.

I do have offline business that I run presently. I have made lots of gains from the business. I work basically online to argument the funds that I need for the business.

Running a business could be successful as the results predicted could not be like theory, so in half of cases, you have to prepare some scenario to skip from this kind of situation and avoid financial problems and debt.

Although one has gotten many interesting business ideas from bizdusty but haven't started any business yet talk less of talking about it's success. All these happen because of the lack of capital.

@robust,I beleive that by now you suppose to start your own business for me I have utilize the little money I earn from bizdustry and start a mini business offline thou that business is not enough for me am still planing to open more business of that same brand(clothing and laundry)so I have to work hard now to earn more than what I use to earn before so that such dream will become reality

Well sometimes I don't really think starting a business is everyone priority and I personally have not started any business of my own but I assist people with alot of business plans and strategies on how to become successful.

I'm Not ready to start up a business now, I have so many responsibilities I have to take care of and even if I have to put business as one of them , it will definitely be in the future.

I don't plan on opening any business soon, and I don't even have any idea about it . Right now am focusing on doing other things and when the time comes am sure I will have an idea.

I have been able to start one but the fact is that I am yet to make a breakthrough in the business but I am still very much hopeful that things are going to change for the better very soon.

I have been able to start one but the fact is that I am yet to make a breakthrough in the business but I am still very much hopeful that things are going to change for the better very soon.
For me I had a plan of selling my cryptocurrency to learn a skill and not really a business offline. The recent bearish movement in all cryptocurrency drop my coin by almost 85%. Now I can't do anything. Lolz.

Actually bizdustry has been very impacting to me because I learned alot of skills and knowledge on how to run a successful business and also gives advice to those in needs.
Actually running a business is not an easy task but due to some guidelines given to me I have been able to manage some part of a company even though there alot of challenges but am still coping up.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds