Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to successfully start your own business?

Advertisement Placeholder
My dream business is to start a food joint, then eventually upgrade to a restaurant. I am still hustling for funds to start right now, but I hope it will be very soon. I know each day that passes is a day closer to achieving my dream.
That's a very good business because you will make your money very quickly. By the way, do you know how to cook delicious meal? The question need answer because it is very important.

I have some good business ideas but I could not be able to start the business because of my financial weakness and lack of a good working environment that will enable me run the business effectively.

No not yet , I am not really interested to start up a business now. I have so many things to focus on and when I'm done with those things I can consider business as the last option. Business is not really my main priority.

No not yet , I am not really interested to start up a business now. I have so many things to focus on and when I'm done with those things I can consider business as the last option. Business is not really my main priority.
Now its the right time to start a business online if you have the money,no time is too late,for me I think that I have establish a business offline but its need more money for the expansion of that business,seriously I will grow that business to its normal state with time

Now its the right time to start a business online if you have the money,no time is too late,for me I think that I have establish a business offline but its need more money for the expansion of that business,seriously I will grow that business to its normal state with time
I could have learned a profitable online skill now but the fact is that I don't really have time for it now, maybe in the future that's what I will consider, let me just finish up the work I have to do in my heart first.

Actually I have not yet started my own personal business though I am still working under someone but I am hoping I could start soon if I have the financial strength.

Starting a business in my location is somehow hard its require alot of money and time for managing those business for them to become successful,so for this aspect I think getting a loan is what I will do I have another good business plan but the present business am managing need some time to grow before I can use the profit to start a new business

After a lot of failure in the past I have finally settled down and I have can started my own business. It is not really what I initially had in mind to start as a business but then it has been growing very fast right now and I am planning on expanding it in order to accommodate other ventures.

I have offline business that I have successfully launched and presently, it is the major source of income that I have . The money that I make from it outweigh the one I made online.

That means you have already established yourself already,for me I think that if your offline business outweight your online business then you will be able to quit your online earning job and continue with your offline work for more profit you go for where money is bigger.

Actually I wished I have started my own business but certain reason prevent me from having my own business but I am hoping at the end of this year I can be able to start.

Actually I wished I have started my own business but certain reason prevent me from having my own business but I am hoping at the end of this year I can be able to start.
Really serious I think you lack planing if you plan very well opening your business is not the issue another thing is that you must ensure that you have a set money kept for the business so you can make move to start the business easyly taking a step is always the answer

Wow it's a great thing all the best for your restaurant journey hope you will be succeed and achieve your goal very quickly. And for your question's answer was yes I can also start my car repairing showroom and it's running pretty well I hope I expand my business as soon as possible that's it.

So many things are to be put into consideration when thinking of starting up a business , well for now I do not have time to even think of establishing a business. That will definitely be in the future.

Although for now I have not start any business yet because I do not have the capital and the small am earning online would not be able to start anything consigning business.

Lack of capital has impede my been able to make significant progress, and this is making me to focus so much right now on being able to raise as much capital as possible.

So many things are to be put into consideration when thinking of starting up a business , well for now I do not have time to even think of establishing a business. That will definitely be in the future.
I have start a business but recently my business seems as if it is crashing I have no other option than for me to try and get a loan to lift the business from its present status but to be sincere I have not pay back the loan hope before the end of this month I will be able to pay the loan back

As far as I am concerned I have been able to build a lot of things that is going to help me when I start my business. I do not have any business for now but I think I am ever prepared to start one.

J
I have offline business that I have successfully launched and presently, it is the major source of income that I have . The money that I make from it outweigh the one I made online.
I have also made 3 investments offline. One is managed by my wife and I run the remaining two myself. I have had this investments before I started making some money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds