Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to successfully start your own business?

I have been into businesses for more than 15 years from now and I must confess that I have made a lot of profits from offline businesses that have been into so far.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business this days seems to be a bit hard if you start your own business there are alot of benefit attached to it you will become your own boss and make your money right away.

I also think that you can use loan to start any business if you have the opportunity to get one.

Seriously capital is what that is keeping me from starting my own business I will try and collect loan but the list financial aid I consulted last demand that I provide a gurantor,owing a business is a very important investment and am working hard to ensure I open one soon.

Yes I have been able to start my own business and I can say that it has been very worth it as well. I started this business of mine a few years ago. Though it has its own challenges like any other type of business you can talk of out there. It's the best decision for me.

I have not successfully start up a business because of financial problem is not that maybe I don't really have the business skills, but the problem is the money to go into the business is the problem.

Definately I will start another business soon I have try my best and open the first business now the other business I think before the end ofthis year I will try and open the business in computing section.

Starting or owning a business can be pose to become a really delicate tasks which involves a lot of meticulous planning and time management. I have met several people whose businesses came to a halt because they could no longer cope with the demands attached with running your own business.

[BThere are still so many people who have several business ideas but are still unable to implement those ideas because of the obligations that accompanies starting your own business.

Have you been able to successfully start your own business and would you consider it to be a really worth while experience?

drop your opinions down below let's share ideas.[/B]
There's a myth that implies that it is not every creature that is created to own a business and I am beginning to come to terms somehow. I have done some petty businesses here and there but not yielding yet for now.

Yes I have started my own business. Currently I have a shop selling some foodstuffs, body care items, it's a normal kiosk.
I can't say that I am successful doing it but I face major challenges such as lack of capital for appropriate stockings of the business.
Running any business nowadays it's very difficult due to the undergoing inflation worldwide.

There's a myth that implies that it is not every creature that is created to own a business and I am beginning to come to terms somehow. I have done some petty businesses here and there but not yielding yet for now.
You are very correct I think that its not all creator that where created to start a business or own a business but there is nothing wrong if you start a business owning a business will always ensure that you now have a steady stream of income so its better to have and create a business of your own.

Well I have also been made to understand that anything you are interested , you have to work toward achieving it and it will definitely be yours. . If One way is not working probably there are thousand ways you needs to explore.

There are so many business which we can start this days and for someone like me I think am still managing my old business because its yeild better return for me.

Thou am planing to get a loan which I can use to operate and start another business and I do hope that the money will come out from my existing business.

For now no. I still have so many things to concentrate on before I can start any business I am interested , and even if I have to do any business now, it would mostly be an online business I have gotten here on bizdustry.

I run a a business that was very successful initially. The business crashed when too many people started chasing it as the only means of income. The business have been abused.
Wow that's very good, for me I have not been able to start a successful business because i don't have much capital to start up the kind of business I really want to start up because of financial challenge.

Wow that's very good, for me I have not been able to start a successful business because i don't have much capital to start up the kind of business I really want to start up because of financial challenge.
Capital is a major challenge if you want to establish a business. When you have enough capital it will be very easier for you to establish one. Capital place a vital role in business creation.

You must be correct capital is the most important thing when considering starting a business.

If you dont have capital I dont think that you can start any business you will just have many business plans and idea but you wont be able to excute them.

You must be correct capital is the most important thing when considering starting a business.

If you dont have capital I dont think that you can start any business you will just have many business plans and idea but you wont be able to excute them.
The most important thing is that you will need alot of money if you want to get into large scale business.

But for small business I think you can just start with what you can afford to loss if you dont have money then go for loan.

Yes I've been able to start but I've not really gone far in it. Well all thanks to this platform which I got ideas to start up, but presently I'm working to get enough capital to develop it more.

The last time I did an estimation of my business plan it amounted to 400k and I'm still sourcing for the capital to kick start. But nothing yet for now.

Starting your own business has so many advantages its can help you to make alot of money and at the same time you stand a chance of having a future investment so for someone like I think that I have successfully created one business which I can call my own.

This year I started my own poultry business and it is really helpful and good because I enjoy see birds around and they are all growing well, am thinking of even enlarging the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds