Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to successfully start your own business?

I don't really have a business at the moment but I am planning to start one, capital is the main factor that is hindering me from starting it up but I'll get it very soon.

Advertisement Placeholder
I run an online business, and I must confess, the business is doing well. I just needed an additional money to purchase some goods that are of high demand. I still don't have enough capital.
That is a good one though,the thing about online business is that you really need to give it your time if want it to succeed,because it is not something you just take as a part time engagement,else you employ an assistant.

Starting or owning a business can be pose to become a really delicate tasks which involves a lot of meticulous planning and time management. I have met several people whose businesses came to a halt because they could no longer cope with the demands attached with running your own business.

There are still so many people who have several business ideas but are still unable to implement those ideas because of the obligations that accompanies starting your own business.

Have you been able to successfully start your own business and would you consider it to be a really worth while experience?

drop your opinions down below let's share ideas.
To be successful in ones business is very difficult because of the situation of the country.
This does not mean the person will not try to start your own business and try to make money from it.

To be successful in ones business is very difficult because of the situation of the country.
This does not mean the person will not try to start your own business and try to make money from it.
That is another factors to be considered , country of residence really play an important role in the success of people in any area of business they are willing to start . But I don't think this really have much effect in limiting people from establishing a business.

I have been able to start my business successfully offline , I am into the business of baking and I am also a farmer which has been good and lucrative business since I started .

Starting a business is quite a challenging and demanding adventure and it is not for the weak.
It would require one to persist amidst challenges and even failures before succeeding.

I was able to start and run many successful business still in existence. The first business I start was a snooker pool gaming business and it's still progressing together with sugar Cain wholesaling.

I don't claim to be very successful in my business but I have a couple of online businesses that bring me some revenue and help me financially. I have a dropshipping and print on demand businesses.

I'm still in the very early stages of becoming an entrepreneur with no guidance. I would say it is difficult for someone in my position and it is not what it seems. Although I have succeeded in learning from my mistakes at this stage I feel more ready to take the next step in starting and running a business.
I am very happy that you are actually putting in effort into becoming an entrepreneur. I have to tell you for sure that it is not going to be easy but if you are going to keep on grinding then you are going to make it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds