Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to successfully start your own business?

Seriously I think that I have successfully start my own business but the cost was very less I started this business with just about $500 and the business is doing very well.

Its one of the best way am also using now to earn online

Advertisement Placeholder
I started some online business some time ago and it was not really successful because I was not serious enough. Currently I have a lot of business ideas I would venture into soon and probably I will kick start them around next year. I have a lot of interest in both online and offline businesses.

I started some online business some time ago and it was not really successful because I was not serious enough. Currently I have a lot of business ideas I would venture into soon and probably I will kick start them around next year. I have a lot of interest in both online and offline businesses.
Sometimes when you have a lot of business idea , it will be very difficult for you to focus in any of those . you definitely have to be disciplined and focused on the one you believe is likely to generate you the best profit.

Sometimes when you have a lot of business idea , it will be very difficult for you to focus in any of those . you definitely have to be disciplined and focused on the one you believe is likely to generate you the best profit.
one of the best ways to succeed in everything you're doing is to focus on one thing for a very long period of time. When you succeed on it you can venture into other things.

I have been able to start two succesful business offline though both business are small business butbi have been able to start expanding the business through dedication and hardwork.
With the help of my farming activities and my online earnings , I have been able to start my baking business successfully ,where I bake and also sells different baking ingredient .

Last edited:
There are a lot of things to be put into consideration before starting a business and I am quite sure you are still improving on your skills so that it will become quite an easy piece of cake when you finally decide to start your own business.

Well, the very first thing that would come to my mind is the business strategy and the success ratio of the business. These two things are quite important when it comes to starting a business.

Over the years, I have had several great business ideas that are really great but unfortunately it always seem like the universal is against me. But I am currently on the verge of creating my business at last and I hope God makes it happen pretty soon. Because creating and owning a business in the country I am is a very tedious task..every government and societal agency will just be against you.

Well, the very first thing that would come to my mind is the business strategy and the success ratio of the business. These two things are quite important when it comes to starting a business.
What will make you to consider the success ratio of the business ? well I believe with proper planning and in proper location a business will have a high possibility of succeeding.

What will make you to consider the success ratio of the business ? well I believe with proper planning and in proper location a business will have a high possibility of succeeding.

The success ratio of the business depends on many factors. For example, the success ration may depend a lot on the location of the business. It also depends on the current conditions of the business.

Personally I have not been able to start any business yet because I believe even when I started I wont be able to be free in managing the business because I have alot of stuffs to handle now.

The success ratio of the business depends on many factors. For example, the success ration may depend a lot on the location of the business. It also depends on the current conditions of the business.
Knowing the right location to locate a business is still under proper planning , when all these things are done perfectly I believe the possibility of having business failure will be lowered but however sometimes business could collapse because of certain reason unknown to us

Currently I run some good and profitable offline business which I consider as the major source of my income generation even though there is also an online business but I don't so much consider it operation.

Before you can start up a business offline you need to have the experience it takes, some of have the experience but they don't have capital to start it up while some have the capital but they don't have the experience.

Just started on one last December and it has been moving fine to the glory of God.

I am still on it and very hopeful that with time, I would get to the top that I have always wanted to be.

Not yet , I am still looking for opportunities to start a business. There are so many offline business I have the passion to establish but I only have to focus on one at a time until I establish a more than one.

Starting up your own business is challenging, you'll face a lot of challenges especially if you don't have any experience on how it works, the truth is I have never owned a personal business.

Starting one's business is becoming increasingly difficult and it is very unfortunate that we are in such a messy situation.

It used to be so easy for one to start a business in the past.

I started my baking business before the pandemic , though the business was nit strong enough back then butbi was able to raise some money online during the pandemic to boost the business .

No, i haven't been able to start up my own business. Honestly, i have never really been interested in starting my own business. I'm not someone who is business inclined.

I own a company that was first quite successful.
When too many people turned to it as their sole source of income, the business crumbled.
The company has been mistreated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds