Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to successfully start your own business?

J
I have also made 3 investments offline. One is managed by my wife and I run the remaining two myself. I have had this investments before I started making some money online.
It is very encouraging that you were able to create some investments offline. I.salute your resilience and I am looking forward to establishing one company for myself and my family.
J
I have also made 3 investments offline. One is managed by my wife and I run the remaining two myself. I have had this investments before I started making some money online.
It is very encouraging that you were able to create some investments offline. I.salute your resilience and I am looking forward to establishing one company for myself and my family.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not started my own business yet but I want to have my own online shopping store in future after learning all the strategies to make it successful.

Offline business will fetch you a very high return when compared to the online investment. The amount of money that we accumulate here is peanut when compared to the amount we will make Offline.

I have run so many businesses in the past but some of them are not successful, I have run around 3 businesses that all failed. It failed because I do not have enough financial backup to support the business

Actually I have not started any business of my own yet due to my lack of finance and also occupied with some things. but I am hoping to start as soon as I have the capital and done with such things that affect or takes much of.my time.

There are a couple of things that have been frustrating my effort to be able to study business. I have been able to come up with a very good idea but then the right amount of money that is needed to start it is a problem.

Actually I have not started any business of my own yet due to my lack of finance and also occupied with some things. but I am hoping to start as soon as I have the capital and done with such things that affect or takes much of.my time.
Actually you need one business offline there is nothing wrong with that for me I think that I have a small business offline so am working very hard to ensure that I really improve the quality of the business

I have an offline business that I run and so far so good I am making profit from the business. The only thing is that I still need a lot of capital for the business to stand.

Its true you are on the right track I think offline business is so profitable if you know how to manage it well,I do online business and I have an offline business as well, so for this aspect I think the more effort you put managing your business the more profit you get from the business

Actually having an offline business is very good and lucrative and I believe it won't take the whole of your time even when you have othet online business carried out. you are right I need to.

Having an offline business is very profitable it could be an additional advantages and its a way which you could make extra income for me I think that online business is the best business for me that is why I chose to work online and its the best option for me so its individual basis for this aspect I do both an offline work and online business

The business that I am currently running right now is bringing in profit but it is not my ideal business and what I have passion for.

The business that I am currently running right now is bringing in profit but it is not my ideal business and what I have passion for.
Are you runing the business for someone or you just manage your own business,for me I think the business am runing now belong to meand I think right now am looking for a way to start my own business,
this is one of the way for me to expand my business and ensure that I take it to another level

Well I am not started yet but planning in next 18 months as I learn so much from offline as well as online business which helps me to put proper plan and start my own business and already working hard on project specially finding people and capital to start it.

@James,I think that the time is now, I think that there is no time that is too late for me I beleive that I have successfully start a business online and offline,its a good development which I have made so you better think faster on how to start your own business

I have not yet successful start my own business for now but I am still planning and making survey about the new business idea I have gained and hoping to start soon.

I have not been able to start my business as at now because I do not have the required amount of money that is necessary for me to have the equipment. I am definitely going to start it once I get the right funding.

I have successfully started my one business and I even plant to do more. The basic idea is that one could actually make a very good income via the business ideas.

I have started a couple of businesses in the past and to be honest he did not reach the expectation that I was expecting. This is why I am taking my time before trying to open another one

I am still very much in the stage whereby I am planning for my business but then I am sure that I can be able to accomplish a lot of things if I can be able to take the advice from this website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds