Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to successfully start your own business?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Starting or owning a business can be pose to become a really delicate tasks which involves a lot of meticulous planning and time management. I have met several people whose businesses came to a halt because they could no longer cope with the demands attached with running your own business.

There are still so many people who have several business ideas but are still unable to implement those ideas because of the obligations that accompanies starting your own business.

Have you been able to successfully start your own business and would you consider it to be a really worth while experience?

drop your opinions down below let's share ideas.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is a great ideal for those who have the heart to face the challenges that come along with it. Though I haven't started my own business but I've learnt from my parents and I'll definitely start up my own some day.
One thing I definitely know is that owning a business is even harder than working 9-5.

Not yet to start my own business even though I have the business skills but the financial strength is not there or it's lacking because I am being limited by some factors which makes me less effective in business.

I run an online business, and I must confess, the business is doing well. I just needed an additional money to purchase some goods that are of high demand. I still don't have enough capital.

I run a a business that was very successful initially. The business crashed when too many people started chasing it as the only means of income. The business have been abused.

Well, for now, I haven't started any reasonable form of business yet because of some certain factors limiting my ability such inadequate financial and also academic activities.

Well, for now, I haven't started any reasonable form of business yet because of some certain factors limiting my ability such inadequate financial and also academic activities.
I have 3 offline business that I have successfully launched and they stood their ground presently. I also plan to grow the capital of the business right now and that's the next plan.

Well for now no , I have not been able to start it up yet but I still have a lot of things to do . I may not really be interested to have a business offline but the profitable online skill to monitize.

Currently I run some good and profitable offline business which I consider as the major source of my income generation even though there is also an online business but I don't so much consider it operation.

I have actually start my business of buying internet domain names and then reselling, but I still need to come up with lots of cash that would open more doors for business growth.

Business is a great ideal for those who have the heart to face the challenges that come along with it. Though I haven't started my own business but I've learnt from my parents and I'll definitely start up my own some day.
One thing I definitely know is that owning a business is even harder than working 9-5.
There are a lot of things to be put into consideration before starting a business and I am quite sure you are still improving on your skills so that it will become quite an easy piece of cake when you finally decide to start your own business.

I have actually start my business of buying internet domain names and then reselling, but I still need to come up with lots of cash that would open more doors for business growth.
I have been really interested in domain flipping business but currently I am still trying to work more o ln my skills so I can actually become quite knowledgeable on the matter. Did you acquire any skill before starting this business or it just came naturally to you?

I have 3 offline business that I have successfully launched and they stood their ground presently. I also plan to grow the capital of the business right now and that's the next plan.
This is some really wonderful development and I will like to be owner of multiple businesses too in the nearest future. I will like to know what strategy you had to employ that led to the success of your business.

Am having success now in my business and I do beleive that is as result of my effort the more effort you put doing something the better the result and chance that you get to succeed,when I first start this business along the way I face alot of setback but now am doing very well with my business and success is very easy to come since my customer base has been increase

This is some really wonderful development and I will like to be owner of multiple businesses too in the nearest future. I will like to know what strategy you had to employ that led to the success of your business.
The strategy is just perseverance and continious a hardwork. Then, you should be concerned with getting the best location for your business because it is very important.

Lack of the needed capital is what is making me to love slowly and o should have start cashing out massively already of I had lots of cash readily available with me. This is the current situation.

I have offline businesses and I planned to establish an online business very soon. I just have loans to settle. Once I free of the offline loan, then I will state in earnest.

I have not been able to start any business, because it is very difficult to do it now especially because I'm not earning so much money online and don't have the capital required.

Well, I have not started any business transactions for now because I have some financial challenges which makes my expenditure even more than my.income in some of the activities am dealing with.

I'm still in the very early stages of becoming an entrepreneur with no guidance. I would say it is difficult for someone in my position and it is not what it seems. Although I have succeeded in learning from my mistakes at this stage I feel more ready to take the next step in starting and running a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds