Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have looked at Facebook gaming before, and I have been involved in it. I was just trying to gather the way that your platform is likely to work in the future because it does sound to be very interesting. I wish you all the best in developing the forum and I hope that it works out in your favour to generate a good income for you as it seems that you have put in a lot of work into this.
Fantastic that you understand how facebook gaming works, same I want to operate on. But the gaming network won't be the same with forum type, like this one, No. It will be like vlogging, YouTube type, where they will stream live match between gamers with their device on the gaming app, website etc. They will also interact with other members too, that is streaming via the app section, or web section and their will be reward for their participation for promoting my platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
in my opinion,with the right combination acuity and gaming knowledge, a games business can lead to a profitable and rewaarding experience.study the gaming industry and look for ways to maximize profits and market your games business.

in my opinion,with the right combination acuity and gaming knowledge, a games business can lead to a profitable and rewaarding experience.study the gaming industry and look for ways to maximize profits and market your games business.
Thanks a lot, my offline gaming network is on a marketable environment. The profit I make isn't bad, the most important thing, is that I'm moving higher everyday with it. Our aim of doing business is making profit and going strong on our business, irrespective of incurring losses at some point.

Fantastic that you understand how facebook gaming works, same I want to operate on. But the gaming network won't be the same with forum type, like this one, No. It will be like vlogging, YouTube type, where they will stream live match between gamers with their device on the gaming app, website etc. They will also interact with other members too, that is streaming via the app section, or web section and their will be reward for their participation for promoting my platform.
This is a great way to do it through vlogging instead of a typical forum. Especially with gaming which is a very physical medium as well, and to a large extent if you do the gaming by vlogging as well there is less chance for people to try and spam and to try and create multiple accounts which is a major problem that forums try to combat.

A reward bonus is a good thing for promoting your site as well. If you send me your link when you have it up and running I will be sure to circulate it among my friends as well, to try and help you out in the process. :)

This is a great way to do it through vlogging instead of a typical forum. Especially with gaming which is a very physical medium as well, and to a large extent if you do the gaming by vlogging as well there is less chance for people to try and spam and to try and create multiple accounts which is a major problem that forums try to combat.

A reward bonus is a good thing for promoting your site as well. If you send me your link when you have it up and running I will be sure to circulate it among my friends as well, to try and help you out in the process. :)
Fantastic, this wish gonna be accomplished in early part of 2022. I'm still at the beta stage, I'm saving high through my offline gaming type. It will help me a lot to bring my online gaming plans to fruition. Everything works perfectly through planning, and saving, that's why I won't rush it. Thanks a lot for being supportive and willing to circulate my platform when it comes live.

Fantastic, this wish gonna be accomplished in early part of 2022. I'm still at the beta stage, I'm saving high through my offline gaming type. It will help me a lot to bring my online gaming plans to fruition. Everything works perfectly through planning, and saving, that's why I won't rush it. Thanks a lot for being supportive and willing to circulate my platform when it comes live.
This is a nice goal and a great ting to work towards over the course of this year. Yes, with a business the most important thing is the foundation, and when people tend to rush a plan or start something before they are ready to do so then that is where the problems can come in, and it is also the point where they try to correct their mistakes but without a solid foundation it is very hard to try and build and correct from that point. So it is good that you are focused on the foundation of the business first.

Not a problem. Happy to help :) It is important to support each other and help each other to thrive, just as we would for the Bizdustry forum as well.

This is a nice goal and a great ting to work towards over the course of this year. Yes, with a business the most important thing is the foundation, and when people tend to rush a plan or start something before they are ready to do so then that is where the problems can come in, and it is also the point where they try to correct their mistakes but without a solid foundation it is very hard to try and build and correct from that point. So it is good that you are focused on the foundation of the business first.

Not a problem. Happy to help :) It is important to support each other and help each other to thrive, just as we would for the Bizdustry forum as well.
Sure, we are here to support one another to be business inclined through our well meaningful thoughts. Everyday we learn and trying to put in practice what we've learned here at bizdustry, I have learned a lot here, ever since I joined this forum.

I will prefer invest in cryptocurrency which will surely bring good return, bitcoin is better for me to invest in because it always have it own value any day any time but I am still studying the market for now before I commit my investment into it.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business
Your plan is is exactly mine, is like in made this thread for both of us. How does your offline gaming network looks like?? Let me know if its the same with mine. I'm already on the move to develop my online gaming network.

That's good, that you are a wholesale dealer with indomie noodles. It depends on your location to reach out to you, inorder to buy your indomie in bulks. I love eating indomies that's why I want to patronize your business.
Thanks bro, you are highly welcome, we can't wait to do business with you sir, I wouldn't mind to drop my Facebook user name with you so you can reach me anytime any day, how about that? Is it ok by you please feel free to let me know thanks.

Thanks bro, you are highly welcome, we can't wait to do business with you sir, I wouldn't mind to drop my Facebook user name with you so you can reach me anytime any day, how about that? Is it ok by you please feel free to let me know thanks.
Okay, I want to know your location, so I know that location won't be a barrier for our business negotiations. Would love to patronize your business since you're a member here. We are here to assist one another to find their feet in any business initiative.

There can be many businesses who can give you profit in a good range as opening restaurant, clothes shop, graphic designing, cosmetics shop, winter collections and kids accessories are much profitable businesses. But as i said before, start a business in which you have appropriate knowledge and can satisfy your customers with your answers however the business may be is.

There can be many businesses who can give you profit in a good range as opening restaurant, clothes shop, graphic designing, cosmetics shop, winter collections and kids accessories are much profitable businesses. But as i said before, start a business in which you have appropriate knowledge and can satisfy your customers with your answers however the business may be is.
You mentioned whole lots of options to start with and gain exponentially in the future. If one takes one of the job listing you just put down, I don't see any reason why such person won't earn a proper living everyday.

In a normal and not such a disturbing time, any well planned and growing business should be profitable. From 2020, I've seen 2021 as a year of uncertainties. Uncertainties in a way that we should be prepared for anything. Be it personal, family related, business related, education, finance, health and any other. Truth is this, any unplanned business, guess work business, unrealistic projects, or "do it because others are doing it" business, there will be huge disappointments this year. People who have better chances are those who through the whole turmoil of 2020, had their goals intact, set their plans then, and ready to implement in 2021. It will be easier for those, but trust me it's never too. Target the right businesses.

so what you are trying to say is that if you have money at hand to start any business of your choice you will not know any business idea to start this year ? If this is exactly the truth then obviously it is not the right thing at least you should have a business idea even when you do not have a capital to start it up.
Interesting! I have not found any profitable business for the year 2021, the year just started and the pandemic has done lots of harm than good to most business and there are all working on restructuring and rebuilding their business to function properly again.

In a normal and not such a disturbing time, any well planned and growing business should be profitable. From 2020, I've seen 2021 as a year of uncertainties. Uncertainties in a way that we should be prepared for anything. Be it personal, family related, business related, education, finance, health and any other. Truth is this, any unplanned business, guess work business, unrealistic projects, or "do it because others are doing it" business, there will be huge disappointments this year. People who have better chances are those who through the whole turmoil of 2020, had their goals intact, set their plans then, and ready to implement in 2021. It will be easier for those, but trust me it's never too. Target the right businesses.
Their are too many uncertainties in the world today, but in your welfare, health and otherwise. All we pray for, it's our creators guidance and love shower on us. And never allow 2021 to be corrupt like the year 2020.

Sure, we are here to support one another to be business inclined through our well meaningful thoughts. Everyday we learn and trying to put in practice what we've learned here at bizdustry, I have learned a lot here, ever since I joined this forum.
Same here as well. In fact over the last year that I have been involved in forums I have actually become a lot more knowledgeable in the crypto world than I ever was when I was engaged in faucets, because forums essentially force you to communicate and through this communication they are benefiting you from the learning potential here.

Home-based Catering

If you have a knack for cooking and see it as a creative outlet, you can make a decent income by opening a home-based catering business. The initial investment depends much on how big you want the setup to be. For example, if you start with smaller events that you can manage on your own, you should be able to start your business for less

My plan this year is the set up a restaurant so that people can come in in and enjoy good food. I honestly hope that God will grant me the money needed to begin this business. My offline business is transcription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds