Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My business plans for the year is to go full time into crop farming particularly Maize and cassava farming with a bit of fish farming by the side. Taking my cryptocurrency trading to a new level is also on my mind. Having to also earn from forex too and a bit of ecommerce. Its going to be a busy year.

Advertisement Placeholder
Same here as well. In fact over the last year that I have been involved in forums I have actually become a lot more knowledgeable in the crypto world than I ever was when I was engaged in faucets, because forums essentially force you to communicate and through this communication they are benefiting you from the learning potential here.
That's true, the learning curve here, will benefit you a lot. It is by far better than faucet, cos in faucet you have no one to interact with and aid your views. But in forum, we are like one big family. Everyday we learn and we improve as well through the things we never come across before.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
I also want to sign an exclusive distribution deal with some new services and products by a fast rising fast consumer goods. Though its still in the works. Having that will crown my business plans for the year

I also want to sign an exclusive distribution deal with some new services and products by a fast rising fast consumer goods. Though its still in the works. Having that will crown my business plans for the year
That's a welcome development, are you merging with them or you wanna work in their industry?? I really don't get what you mean with the information you passed here. I'm looking forward to get it clearer.

IAM plan
I am glad to know that you and the members have your plans and projects for this year 2021, I wish you all the success! Personally, I would love to be more financially solvent and manage to start a small but income-generating hairdressing business so that I can invest in real estate.
IAM planning to invest big in real estate business.
This 2021 I want to invest in any business that will guarantee enough profit.
I understand real estate business faster and I believe I can make more income in it.

IAM plan

I understand real estate business faster and I believe I can make more income in it.
You need to hold enough income to get started through it. You need an adequate capital start up, in order to gain unending profit through it. Their are host of real estate investment, ranging from houses to land and others too.

I am pulling my dream business of 2020 into 2021, because I really like and believe I will be a good YouTuber.. To be a big Youtuber has always been my dream since 2020, I have started the journey anyway, now praying and hoping I should achieve my dream of having a big Youtube channel this 2021

I am pulling my dream business of 2020 into 2021, because I really like and believe I will be a good YouTuber.. To be a big Youtuber has always been my dream since 2020, I have started the journey anyway, now praying and hoping I should achieve my dream of having a big Youtube channel this 2021
That is also nice, I believe you've modified on your
That's a nice business to engage on this 2021, you're good to go. I hope you've modified your targeted video uploading type. You must find what you should be uploading, always upload a video of high quality with scintillating background. Try to educate your viewers on an interesting topics that needs clarification.

Okay, I want to know your location, so I know that location won't be a barrier for our business negotiations. Would love to patronize your business since you're a member here. We are here to assist one another to find their feet in any business initiative.
Thank you very much sir, you are welcome in advance. My office is located at akwakuma junction owerri imo state, please do you know the place? Or should I private chat you for more explanations? So we can exchange contact? And do business.

You need to hold enough income to get started through it. You need an adequate capital start up, in order to gain unending profit through it. Their are host of real estate investment, ranging from houses to land and others too.
Honestly I will like to know if start as an agent in real estate business.
When you work as an agent and you became successful in bringing people to buy property you are going to enjoy 10% of the total amount paid to acquire property.

The more fottball and other games are being played the more agent of betting stores makes profit. I’ve decided to go into full time agent of bet9ja though I still need more funds to make this dream a reality but it must surely be possible this 2021

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the bestgamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
Already I have an offline gaming network, just as you have. I'm also playing to expand it. By going into online gaming network the way Facebook works too. You just said exactly my business, where is yours located?? Let it me see if I will connect with you via FIFA ultimate team exhibition match.
[automerge]1610721280[/automerge]
Honestly I will like to know if start as an agent in real estate business.
When you work as an agent and you became successful in bringing people to buy property you are going to enjoy 10% of the total amount paid to acquire property.
Becoming a realtor, which is the name given to a real estate agent. Their is profit in this kind of business. All you need to do is make yourself known, by advertising yourself in oder for real estate owners to recognise you as a realtor. Then your work should be on luring clients that will need the services of the the real estate property.

That's a welcome development, are you merging with them or you wanna work in their industry?? I really don't get what you mean with the information you passed here. I'm looking forward to get it clearer.
Okay. Am looking out to be their distributor basically distributing their products across my specified region approved for me by the company. Am not joining them by merging but I'll be operating independently.

Okay. Am looking out to be their distributor basically distributing their products across my specified region approved for me by the company. Am not joining them by merging but I'll be operating independently.
Fantastic, that means you are part of their sales workers, running affiliated marketing for them. That's a good job too, you can make whole lot of money working with them. Money that can take care of your bills and take care of your medicure and pedicure and also the one for reserve.

IAM plan

Excellent, I love real estate and would like the opportunity to start now. But sadly I don't have the capital to get started, and I have to push myself every day in some way to achieve my goals. I wish you every success in your company, and I know that you will achieve great income.

Excellent, I love real estate and would like the opportunity to start now. But sadly I don't have the capital to get started, and I have to push myself every day in some way to achieve my goals. I wish you every success in your company, and I know that you will achieve great income.
You can start by saying little by little before you could know it you will accumulate the required capital that will enable you to begin.
I really appreciate your courage to invest in real estate business like myself.
Start saving for that purpose today

You can start by saying little by little before you could know it you will accumulate the required capital that will enable you to begin.
I really appreciate your courage to invest in real estate business like myself.
Start saving for that purpose today
I'm already working on it, I've been saving for a while to achieve my goals, you should already know that you need to have an economic solvency and good capital to buy a home and have a patent for the expenses that are necessary in it, apart from payments of procedures among others.

I'm already working on it, I've been saving for a while to achieve my goals, you should already know that you need to have an economic solvency and good capital to buy a home and have a patent for the expenses that are necessary in it, apart from payments of procedures among others.
In Nigeria real estate business is very simple to join. You can decide to join as an agent and most of those agent are making huge profit.
I have already started working as agent I can stand for people to sell property for them. Last month I sold a landed property for a client and it was really a wonderful experience.

In this new year, I want to get involved in domain flipping business. I got to know about it last year and I have started reading some materials that I got online. I am trying my best and I hope to make some good returns soon.

Running a business has never been an easy task to accomplish, but with persistent and determination and consistency I believe it can be possible. As for me I have alot of business ideas and the one I would rather go into is electronic sale down to technology. But the capital is huge and it will take some time before I can achieve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds