Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
These sound like excellent ideas that you do have for 2021 and I wish you all the best in them as well. I think that the gaming one can be very good and very profitable especially since the number of gamers over the last few years has increased drastically especially with people being at home they have turned more to games which can help you.

For me, I have a few ideas that I am interested in and I hope that I am able to materialize at least one of them.

Advertisement Placeholder
These sound like excellent ideas that you do have for 2021 and I wish you all the best in them as well. I think that the gaming one can be very good and very profitable especially since the number of gamers over the last few years has increased drastically especially with people being at home they have turned more to games which can help you.

For me, I have a few ideas that I am interested in and I hope that I am able to materialize at least one of them.
Thanks for those kind gestures from you, consistently work harder to save and innovate ideas that is never seen around for a while. My gaming network was able to make me some money cos I piloted it long time ago, saved for it. And I developed it where their isn't one set at the location. Now I will be moving it full time online, through the money I'm making through it.
[automerge]1610364772[/automerge]
This is a very good idea and this year i have planned on how i can make more money from crypto trading , because that would be my major focus and also learn few tips on forex trading when i am ready to do so , i will try as much as possible to earn more from it , so your idea is really good
You're idea is awesome too, forex trading is a nice skill that can boost your online income extremely high as long as you know what you are doing around trading on forex. I have friends that are successful through it, that's why you always see me, creating thread about it.

Last edited:
Thanks for those kind gestures from you, consistently work harder to save and innovate ideas that is never seen around for a while. My gaming network was able to make me some money cos I piloted it long time ago, saved for it. And I developed it where their isn't one set at the location. Now I will be moving it full time online, through the money I'm making through it.
This is good that you have first tried out the idea in a pilot setting and then now you are looking to move it to a bigger scale. First having a pilot setting allows you to work out anything that you are not happy with on the platform and then after that you are able to better it even further before it goes live to a wider audience. It also shows a lot of planning and effort which is very admirable.

This is good that you have first tried out the idea in a pilot setting and then now you are looking to move it to a bigger scale. First having a pilot setting allows you to work out anything that you are not happy with on the platform and then after that you are able to better it even further before it goes live to a wider audience. It also shows a lot of planning and effort which is very admirable.
Thanks for that helpful tips, it needs adequate planning and effort through vision to come up with succeeding on it. It will cost me a lot of money, that's I'm still saving money. It might cost me up to $3-4k to run successfully.

Thanks for that helpful tips, it needs adequate planning and effort through vision to come up with succeeding on it. It will cost me a lot of money, that's I'm still saving money. It might cost me up to $3-4k to run successfully.
That is quite a bit to have in terms of an investment into a company, but given the research that you have been doing I am sue that it will be successful. Is this amount that you are predicting to have it run successfully an initial capital investment into what you are doing or do you propose that this will be a sort of operating cost that will happen on a month to month basis?

That is quite a bit to have in terms of an investment into a company, but given the research that you have been doing I am sue that it will be successful. Is this amount that you are predicting to have it run successfully an initial capital investment into what you are doing or do you propose that this will be a sort of operating cost that will happen on a month to month basis?
I'm actually given you the right estimate of developing the online game streaming platform, just like the facebook streaming type. Where my gaming network will be live on streaming platforms, like YouTube, my website and the steaming app I will create for it. I discussed this with a software/wen developer he told me it will take me $1.5k to develop the app and the website, YouTube and the social media streaming also. Their will be maintenance also, time to time like every month, to keep your platform faraway from hacks, improve the look, and add other plugin that will make it run faster and not slowing.

According to me in 2021 you can go for currency business because mostly people involving in this business are getting profit and you can start it normal investment to start it after getting profit go for high currency

This year 2021, I plan on starting an online business known as domain flipping business, This business is the business that I plan to source capital from to start my other offline businesses.

Domain flipping business involves buying old domains and selling them off at a huge profit. Domain flipping is like online real estate for website as all websites needs their respective domains to be able to exist. This business requires alot of knowledge to be able to succeed in the business and I am currently in the learning process, I really don't care how long it takes, I will get the knowledge to start this business.

I'm actually given you the right estimate of developing the online game streaming platform, just like the facebook streaming type. Where my gaming network will be live on streaming platforms, like YouTube, my website and the steaming app I will create for it. I discussed this with a software/wen developer he told me it will take me $1.5k to develop the app and the website, YouTube and the social media streaming also. Their will be maintenance also, time to time like every month, to keep your platform faraway from hacks, improve the look, and add other plugin that will make it run faster and not slowing.
Maintenance is the most important when it comes to these sorts of ideas and any new venture as a whole actually. And there are constant new ways in which to hack sites based on how wallets and other sites are hacked despite their security so that is very important as well to ensure that you are always up to date in terms of security to make sure that nobody takes advantage of the site that you are creating.

Maintenance is the most important when it comes to these sorts of ideas and any new venture as a whole actually. And there are constant new ways in which to hack sites based on how wallets and other sites are hacked despite their security so that is very important as well to ensure that you are always up to date in terms of security to make sure that nobody takes advantage of the site that you are creating.
Thanks for aiding my views about the maintenance stuff. So you see how the expenditures about my gaming network will be carried out. Maintenance alone for one year will cost me more than $700 in total. I still have other hard working administrative members which I'm going to pay as well, that will help me to ensure the effectiveness of my gaming network.

Thanks for aiding my views about the maintenance stuff. So you see how the expenditures about my gaming network will be carried out. Maintenance alone for one year will cost me more than $700 in total. I still have other hard working administrative members which I'm going to pay as well, that will help me to ensure the effectiveness of my gaming network.
Yep I definitely see how it will cost you. The maintenance is an ongoing cost that will keep happening and i think that because of that you can consider it to be an operating cost. And of course workers as well. Sot he costs will be quite significant. Are you looking at it where people will be able to earn on your gaming platform or just as a means to connect gamers and so forth?

Yep I definitely see how it will cost you. The maintenance is an ongoing cost that will keep happening and i think that because of that you can consider it to be an operating cost. And of course workers as well. Sot he costs will be quite significant. Are you looking at it where people will be able to earn on your gaming platform or just as a means to connect gamers and so forth?
Their will be some reward that will be going on through it, like forum sites. That will be for those that constantly stream it for the fun. I mean the real players that request to follow in the adventure from any country at all. We'll be paying such kind people, I thought you've streamed facebook gaming before?? Just like that, is the way I'm planning to be, but I'm not copying the way they created theirs.

Yes I have found one, and I have started already, but the business is capital intensive, I do business with indomie company, they supply me their products in quantity prices, then I resale directly to retailers, so in case you need any type of indomie product please don't hesitate to call on me

Yes I have found one, and I have started already, but the business is capital intensive, I do business with indomie company, they supply me their products in quantity prices, then I resale directly to retailers, so in case you need any type of indomie product please don't hesitate to call on me
That's good, that you are a wholesale dealer with indomie noodles. It depends on your location to reach out to you, inorder to buy your indomie in bulks. I love eating indomies that's why I want to patronize your business.

Currently, I intend to engage into cryptocurrency investment this year . I have seen that it is a very profitable form of investment , and it has the advantage that one does not necessarily need to be occupied by it. One can engage in offline activities while stilling investing in cryptocurrency .

Well! In this new year 2021 the business plan that have really thought of is opening of a good and nice restaurant just as have mentioned earlier and with any capital am able to raise I will make sure I start something as soon as possible.

I wish you the best in this as food business is one that will gel well especially when you are staying around a business area. Just ensure your restaurant is always near and clean and focus on everything that concerns marketing when starting.

Currently, I intend to engage into cryptocurrency investment this year . I have seen that it is a very profitable form of investment , and it has the advantage that one does not necessarily need to be occupied by it. One can engage in offline activities while stilling investing in cryptocurrency .
That's true, you can be handling any type of business, even the one that doesn't give you much time, still trade on Cryptocurrency or invest on it. Cos its something you do at your own scheduled time, that's why online jobs stand out to be the nest cos of the allocated time you provide for yourself.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
If you’re considering starting a small business in 2021, there are some trends to consider before making your plan.

First, remote work will continue long after the pandemic is over. If you’re stubbornly holding onto a storefront, you may be able to save on rent in the future. Or, if the storefront will be the center of your business next year, you can shore it up by adding an e-commerce feature as part of your service delivery mechanism. Working in the cloud will be the new normal in the years to come.

If you’re considering starting a small business in 2021, there are some trends to consider before making your plan.

First, remote work will continue long after the pandemic is over. If you’re stubbornly holding onto a storefront, you may be able to save on rent in the future. Or, if the storefront will be the center of your business next year, you can shore it up by adding an e-commerce feature as part of your service delivery mechanism. Working in the cloud will be the new normal in the years to come.
You're correct, online business will still grow strong even if the corona virus become thing of the past. Even before corona virus the world have already diversified halfway through online business marketing, and I don't get surprise if online stores stock higher in the future.

Their will be some reward that will be going on through it, like forum sites. That will be for those that constantly stream it for the fun. I mean the real players that request to follow in the adventure from any country at all. We'll be paying such kind people, I thought you've streamed facebook gaming before?? Just like that, is the way I'm planning to be, but I'm not copying the way they created theirs.
Yes I have looked at Facebook gaming before, and I have been involved in it. I was just trying to gather the way that your platform is likely to work in the future because it does sound to be very interesting. I wish you all the best in developing the forum and I hope that it works out in your favour to generate a good income for you as it seems that you have put in a lot of work into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds