Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, that's true, Cryptocurrency is proving the hot trend. When it comes to profitable investment that can yield profit over some period of time. All we need to do, is invest, and watch our Cryptocurrency grow higher, and drive us income that worth it.
What we need to do is to discipline ourselves to allow our crypto currency grow over some period of time gradually it will grow higher to yield profit.

All we need to do is to cultivate the right knowledge to save. When saving becomes our priority we will begin to look for the best online business to invest our money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Profitable business idea from my perspective is to open sea food resturant as the big demand of people but it really need time to create more ideas about how to work on and continue .
Once we start than we will build it but we have to take step first.
[automerge]1610227411[/automerge]
Profitable business idea from my perspective is to open sea food resturant as the big demand of people but it really need time to create more ideas about how to work on and continue .
Once we start than we will build it but we have to take step first.

I think everyone should just pick up a skill and learn it so well they become professional themselve. Skills or craft like Forex trading, digital marketing, web design, coding and game development among others . There are so many things to learn and start earning when you get clients.
Yes, skill acquisition is very necessary in the world today. If you're not a skilled person, it will be hard for you to earn your way up. That's why to learn a good skill that is of utmost quality to fetch you steady income.
[automerge]1610228818[/automerge]
What we need to do is to discipline ourselves to allow our crypto currency grow over some period of time gradually it will grow higher to yield profit.

All we need to do is to cultivate the right knowledge to save. When saving becomes our priority we will begin to look for the best online business to invest our money.
I'm one doesn't discipline and invest with patience when it comes to cryptocurrency investment, it will be a welcome boost to work your way up to make gain through Cryptocurrency. Cos it's never easy to make profit in Cryptocurrency, if you manages to get know you really worked for it.

If I have if I have the required money I'll go into affiliate marketing as this is the most profitable one for me according to my expert he said you can my as much as 1000 naira on daily basis if you are doing a full-time affiliate marketing, I need some money and some time to go for the training on how to become a good affiliate marketer and I will start earning as much as possible that's, my own dream for this year.

Agriculture is another new gold right now.
Food cost has exponentially increased over the last 2 years and majorly in the last year .
Though going in to making meaningful returns and impact will require good capital .
Which also will aid or make the venture easier with the use of farming techs rather than manual farming .

I am glad to know that you and the members have your plans and projects for this year 2021, I wish you all the success! Personally, I would love to be more financially solvent and manage to start a small but income-generating hairdressing business so that I can invest in real estate.

The ideal business one can venture is agriculture which is one of the most lucrative type of business, so agricultural rearing like catfish it is something that can generate money and not required a large expanse of land.

This year I wanna engage in transport business in Abuja but seriously I don't have a bus or van
Wishing I could get a help from philanthropy

Thanks reallybfornsharingbyour project ideas it quite an interesting thread to see and read what great kinds can share.Am glad that we have alot of uprising entrepreneurs planning such kinds of products.

As for me we have two more people we are having in thy background setting up a alot of consultancy in education,career,products.Am eager to see it materialize

It's not reall a business, but I plan to make an investment. I'd come to realization that I'm missing out so much with not properly investing im cryptocurrency. I plan to do that this year because I've already lost an amazing opportunity on attaining bitcoin when it was at its lower price.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
Yes. I discovered hairs sells like water. Human hair wigs most especially. I hope and pray I make it big time in this line of business. If you need a plug for hair, you can visit MarieArie_Hair on instagram.

Try advertising business
In 2019, the largest advertiser in the United States was Amazon, with advertising investments reaching roughly 6.88 billion U.S. dollars. Other large advertisers on the list included Comcast, AT&T, Procter & Gamble and Walt Disney.

Yes in this year 2021 I have a lot of plans I want to be selling i phone , macbook system and if possible I want to be selling car's.
[automerge]1610306285[/automerge]
Yes in this year 2021 I have a lot of plans I want to be selling i phone , macbook system and if possible I want to be selling car's.that was my plan

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
I have a lot of business idea for this year.
One of many is affiliate marketing which is a very good business if you ask me. The only problem is the stress it takes to set up the things
Another thing is amazon FBA but for this, you would need money to startup

In 2021 i want to start my own online business like selling clothes and Cosmetics. First of all i made a Facebook page on Facebook then i advertise it on social media. Make a link of it and then promote it. I want to start this business because i like this business.its lucrative and profitable business.

I have a lot of business idea for this year.
One of many is affiliate marketing which is a very good business if you ask me. The only problem is the stress it takes to set up the things
Another thing is amazon FBA but for this, you would need money to startup
I never heard about this Amazon FBA before, how does it work, and how can you take license from amazon to start it up?? But I never thought that any amazon worker pays any thing to join and working for them.

Interesting! I have not found any profitable business for the year 2021, the year just started and the pandemic has done lots of harm than good to most business and there are all working on restructuring and rebuilding their business to function properly again.

Interesting! I have not found any profitable business for the year 2021, the year just started and the pandemic has done lots of harm than good to most business and there are all working on restructuring and rebuilding their business to function properly again.
Okay, we all know how hampering it is to live in this sarcastic time. It is crisis marred time thorough covid19 and other natural things of life. But I believe in no distance time, the world will be back fully strong and functioning greatly again.

Yes. I discovered hairs sells like water. Human hair wigs most especially. I hope and pray I make it big time in this line of business. If you need a plug for hair, you can visit MarieArie_Hair on instagram.
I have an importation business I started some years ago .Sell from home kind of because I ha no shop. I intend to invest a little in renting a shop and bringing in varieties of shoes then invest a little as well in online ads especially facebook and instagram. I'm hoping this will materialize sooner say by end of first half of this year.

This is a very good idea and this year i have planned on how i can make more money from crypto trading , because that would be my major focus and also learn few tips on forex trading when i am ready to do so , i will try as much as possible to earn more from it , so your idea is really good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds