Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have plans to take blogging serious this year. And also I am registering for a copywriting master class at the end of this month. Just trying to save up some funds so I would be able to attend the class.

Advertisement Placeholder
I actually have plans to take blogging serious this year. And also I am registering for a copywriting master class at the end of this month. Just trying to save up some funds so I would be able to attend the class.
Both ideas are instrumental to make you successful in life. If you stay cool, and keep your head up, to learn and understand how copywriting is important. That will even give you a plus in your blogging career, and make other writing websites to pitch you for contents also, when they peep through your writing via your blog.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
The dreams of business and target idea is really very important.
I want to start a hotel because,I.experienced in 2020 because of covid 19 pendamic,food could be delivered online.As I already invested in forex trading got profit but there is a risk of loss is 80% which I faced.

The dreams of business and target idea is really very important.
I want to start a hotel because,I.experienced in 2020 because of covid 19 pendamic,food could be delivered online.As I already invested in forex trading got profit but there is a risk of loss is 80% which I faced.
Hotel business will cost you whole lot of money even more than $5,000. But that's a lucrative business to start with, atleast your profit is rest assured. Especially when you build to standard with social/recreational amenities, and in an open crowded environment with people. I heard you achieve success with forex trading, his did you become successful with it?? Any tips will be appreciated.

Both ideas are instrumental to make you successful in life. If you stay cool, and keep your head up, to learn and understand how copywriting is important. That will even give you a plus in your blogging career, and make other writing websites to pitch you for contents also, when they peep through your writing via your blog.
I am actually ready to learn this time, enough procrastination for me. That's absolutely true, blogging and copywriting share some attributes. And that's for your encouragement, I would keep them in mind.

I discover that manufacturing company like bread baking and liquid soap production has a lot of profit. But my need a lot of capital. So it is hard for only one person to start it. What will be good is to invite other investors, so that they can contribute capital together, for the citing of the plant.

I am actually ready to learn this time, enough procrastination for me. That's absolutely true, blogging and copywriting share some attributes. And that's for your encouragement, I would keep them in mind.
That's cool, if you bring your time out and perfect those your two job options, I think you gonna benefit a lot from it. At least it will free from financial degradation. Don't put your attention at all, on those procrastination people lay on you, don't allow it to overwhelm you.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
There are many business ideas that we can earn millions by working on I belong to Pakistan and here's more attention to the clothing business 'children's products and jewelry business. I also intend to start my jewelry business in 2021 Because this business has a lot of profits and people are getting a lot of profits And there is no need for a lot of investment to start this business we can also be started with less amount....

Yes of course have found some business ideas that is profitable, am planning to invest in smoking and packing of catfish both local and international,secondly I will be a consultant to the upcoming brood stock hatchery manager

You have real done great in your research providing a business plan for yourself this 2021.
There are also online and offline profitable venture that can also guarantee profit provided you can invest in it.

Fashion design is also going to be a profitable business when you engage in it and try bringing it online buy making interested people to see it on social media platform.

There are many business ideas that we can earn millions by working on I belong to Pakistan and here's more attention to the clothing business 'children's products and jewelry business. I also intend to start my jewelry business in 2021 Because this business has a lot of profits and people are getting a lot of profits And there is no need for a lot of investment to start this business we can also be started with less amount....
Starting your own jewelry business is cool, it can drive you income too. But what are those jewelries you intend investing on, i mean starting with?? You need to be specific so we share ideas how it can be achieved, and which location suit it the most.
[automerge]1610217013[/automerge]
You have real done great in your research providing a business plan for yourself this 2021.
There are also online and offline profitable venture that can also guarantee profit provided you can invest in it.

Fashion design is also going to be a profitable business when you engage in it and try bringing it online buy making interested people to see it on social media platform.
Fashion design is a nice business option, but I don't think I should be going with this kind of business idea. Cos I don't drive passion for it, any business you don't feel passionate about, you shouldn't just start it up.

Creating a home-based business or finding profitable online business ideas can be challenging. There are thousands of possible choices, yet everything seems like it’s been done thousands of times before.

So with all these product choices, where do you even begin digging to find the gold?

If you’re looking for a new venture, below is a big list of opportunities you can take advantage of today to grow a profitable business in 2020 and beyond.

If anyone had a particular business idea that is unique in mind, I doubt that they will say it here. But that aside, for me, i am still pursuing my agricultural dream, and hopefully it pays off. There re so many opportunities now, we just have to keep looking.

Starting your own jewelry business is cool, it can drive you income too. But what are those jewelries you intend investing on, i mean starting with?? You need to be specific so we share ideas how it can be achieved, and which location suit it the most.
[automerge]1610217013[/automerge]

Fashion design is a nice business option, but I don't think I should be going with this kind of business idea. Cos I don't drive passion for it, any business you don't feel passionate about, you shouldn't just start it up.
In Pakistan, there is a demand for jewelery everywhere Especially women like you very much I live in Lahore and there are many places where jewelry can be bought and sold. And I'm also looking forward to starting my own business And what I have for the investment is about 1'50000 lakh rupees and through it I can start my business and earn profits.

If anyone had a particular business idea that is unique in mind, I doubt that they will say it here. But that aside, for me, i am still pursuing my agricultural dream, and hopefully it pays off. There re so many opportunities now, we just have to keep looking.
Okay, you got something better doing, agriculture is a big occupation to engage into. Let's not forget that agriculture has always been the food chain of every country. Without agriculture, their will be enough food scarcity and the world will experience drought. So people are needed to venture into agriculture, and join the production of food.

There is no business that does not have yield profit.

If you are looking for online business or offline business do well to remember that every business has gains attached to them.
In some businesses the bosses supercede the gain and what drive somebody to stay on the business is passion.
This 2021 look around there are millions of online payment business you can do.
Investment is one of them

There is no business that does not have yield profit.

If you are looking for online business or offline business do well to remember that every business has gains attached to them.
In some businesses the bosses supercede the gain and what drive somebody to stay on the business is passion.
This 2021 look around there are millions of online payment business you can do.
Investment is one of them
Their are many losses when it comes to online business, but when you plan it well your profit go bigger than your losses. Their are series online investment out there, but no one knows the one legit or not.

You have to make proper scrutiny before going into any business.
There are lots of good businesses without good profit in them.

The profitable business you can engage in is to invest in cryptocurrency. Crypto currency is one of the fastest growing exchange business so far and it is yielding enough profit.
There are other investment options as well here online to help you make cool cash without stress.

You have to make proper scrutiny before going into any business.
There are lots of good businesses without good profit in them.

The profitable business you can engage in is to invest in cryptocurrency. Crypto currency is one of the fastest growing exchange business so far and it is yielding enough profit.
There are other investment options as well here online to help you make cool cash without stress.
Lol, that's true, Cryptocurrency is proving the hot trend. When it comes to profitable investment that can yield profit over some period of time. All we need to do, is invest, and watch our Cryptocurrency grow higher, and drive us income that worth it.

I think everyone should just pick up a skill and learn it so well they become professional themselve. Skills or craft like Forex trading, digital marketing, web design, coding and game development among others . There are so many things to learn and start earning when you get clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds