Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one found a profitable business idea to start up in this 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just hope our efforts proved positive for us with time. The gaming industry is growing very popular because almost all children cannot stay without thinking of games and l believe it will even be more lucrative as time goes on because children too keep increasing in population.
You're there, children keeps increasing in population everyday, and they can never stay away from gaming, as long as live exist. They love gaming, same with some adults. We don't play much cos we are busy searching money all day round.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am sure that there re countless of business opportunities out there to take advantage of. Particularly, I am in love with agriculture, it a really lovely field. Regardless of what happens in the world today, people will definitely find a way to feed, weather or not there is a virus. Agriculture can't go out of season, that is why I love it.

Well.... I have a lot of business plans to implement this year.... I just hope procrastination doesn't take a better part of me.... I'm thinking of opening a store where I will sell bridal wears and accessories.... The business brings in a lot of profit especially when your store is situated at a strategic place

The good thing is that you already what's going to keep on delaying you from achieving your goals in 2021 and the sooner you can figure out how to get yourself past it, the sooner you can get started. Procrastination is very powerful when you let it take a grip on you.

I am sure that there re countless of business opportunities out there to take advantage of. Particularly, I am in love with agriculture, it a really lovely field. Regardless of what happens in the world today, people will definitely find a way to feed, weather or not there is a virus. Agriculture can't go out of season, that is why I love it.
Interesting to here that you wanna invest in agriculture this year 20221. That's a welcome development, agriculture is a business structure that can never be neglected. That's where all countries rely for food supplies.

I've had two ideas, first, investing in cryptocurrency. With the rise in the price of bitcoin, investing in crypto will be a really wise decision as Bitcoin recently hit an outstanding mark of $30k I think that must be the way forward.
Also, I've thought about opening a game shop, but the cost of PS4 and a few flat screen TVs got me rethinking.

Yes, Just the way you plan your business.
I also thought to myself that I would be in the business of raising goats this year.
I will take a thousand dollars worth of goats and raise them for six months and then sold them. I hope I can make a good profit.
If you have any better idea for me besides this then kindly share I will be happy
Selling goats can bring you profit when you are passionate about such kind of business. I have many business idea to share for you but I don't know if it will suit your expertise. I would suggest you combine agricultural produce to your goat rearing business. Buy a large farmland, that is mainly for farming and livestock business. Plant things like plantains, yam, vegetables, cucumbers, rice, maize, beans, etc. Together with your livestock business, but you need finance to start this lucrative business. I know their is much profit to it.

Great for you! You have found something to start doing and earning money although the year is just starting. Well, as for me I have just one business plan, and I am currently working on achieving my plans before this month runs out and with determination I will achieve that. I see this post as a push to start up something. Thanks.

I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
We have profitable business ideas to look at . Even in an existing business,all one needs to do Is do more research and start such businesses better than it's been done if it already exists. Remember,a business will grow if you meet the needs of your target customers..I was doing a research on business profits,for example 200 Nigerian naira multiply by 350 people will give you 70,000 naira in pure profits.. what this shows,is that even 200 in profits is big money in a long run if you have the numbers to buy from you.
[automerge]1609913408[/automerge]
I have found two business ideas, currently on my dreams right now, to finalize and make it come through. I'm planning to go with forex trading and online gaming network, just like facebook gaming network. I have researched about those two ideas, with the information I got I'm satisfied. That if I plan it very well, it will go as planned and bring me benefits in the future. I currently have an offline gaming network that I make little money with. So I'm planning to go online for the business. By developing my own live streaming app and website where i create a discussion platform about the gaming network. Share live streaming video links displaying where real world players compete with each other to determine who is the best gamer. I'm also creating a youtube channel for it, where i will share live stream videos that has to do with gaming, for people to view. I have contacted a web/software developer that can help me actualize this dream. I'm working hard to come up with the finance needed to finalize the project on my mind. I don't know if the idea will be lucrative, to drive steady passive income to me, only time will tell.

Can you share your 2021 dream business ideas that you wanna turn into reality and make real cash??
We have profitable business ideas to look at . Even in an existing business,all one needs to do Is do more research and start such businesses better than it's been done if it already exists. Remember,a business will grow if you meet the needs of your target customers..I was doing a research on business profits,for example 200 Nigerian naira multiply by 350 people will give you 70,000 naira in pure profits.. what this shows,is that even 200 in profits is big money in a long run if you have the numbers to buy from you.

[automerge]1609913408[/automerge]

What type of business idea, will give you such value of money via naira?? I know many businesses here in Nigeria you can engage and earn a living through it. Currently I'm managing an offline gaming network. But the money I get daily basics through my offline gaming network isn't bringing returns I want. That's I'm craving out, to channel it into online game streaming network, merging it together with my offline type.

My take on a profitable business this year is the food business. It has been proven during the lockdown and in the entire pandemic era that food is the most important commodity for the people. Many neighbors are selling food stuff, whether cooked food that they cooked or snack foods that they bought. Everyone selling is earning a small profit. What if I would be the supplier in our village of food stuff like pastries and sandwiches? Just musing around but it is one good business.

What type of business idea, will give you such value of money via naira?? I know many businesses here in Nigeria you can engage and earn a living through it. Currently I'm managing an offline gaming network. But the money I get daily basics through my offline gaming network isn't bringing returns I want. That's I'm craving out, to channel it into online game streaming network, merging it together with my offline type.
Buying and selling will definitely do.you need to make your research on what to go into ,and get your buying point right

Sincerely I have so many business idea but it's the capital that is holding me back. This 2021... I have idea like restaurant (for fries only), I have the idea of helping people with their assignment, selling cosmetics and beauty accessories, selling fairly used clothes. But it's the capital that is holding me back.

My take on a profitable business this year is the food business. It has been proven during the lockdown and in the entire pandemic era that food is the most important commodity for the people. Many neighbors are selling food stuff, whether cooked food that they cooked or snack foods that they bought. Everyone selling is earning a small profit. What if I would be the supplier in our village of food stuff like pastries and sandwiches? Just musing around but it is one good business.
Your business plan is good, starting a food business. Is it a restaurant foo d business type or the you supplies food to the neighborhood?? I have a neighbour at my area that supplies food stocks, during the morning and night time. I know how much she makes a day, the lady is industrious very hard working. She makes profit from the food stocks supply business.

Freelance Work and Gigs

With the rising trend of remote work, the gig economy will grow. Many people are also choosing to do several freelance jobs. Gig work is becoming more and more popular because people like flexibility and prefer to be their boss.

Gig work is very popular with new entrepreneurs. Many people who start working as freelancers, after some time, decide to create their consultancy or professional services business.

My ultimate business plab for the year 2021 is domain flipping. It's a rapidly evolving industry.
It is very profitable and you can make over 1000% profit in just a matter of weeks.

They have a community which is namepros.
Goodluck.

Best of luck for your business and your YouTube channel. Gaming Channels are on top whether they're uploading videos or they're doing live streaming.

Best of luck for your business and your YouTube channel. Gaming Channels are on top whether they're uploading videos or they're doing live streaming.
Thanks for the support, I wish you best of luck too, in your work endeavour. I know how demanding live game streaming is currently now. Both my offline gaming type is still profitable to me. But expanding to online gaming to very channels have always been my dream. Which I will try best I can, to actualize such dream this year.

The best of business you can do this 2021 is online buisness,there are many online buisness you can do example is crypto currency business which pays a lot of gain.

The most profitable business in 2021 to think of is online business, because of the advancement of technology these days online business is the fast growing business with quick money and little risk. Online business can make you became a millionaire over night when you invest rightly.

Thanks for the support, I wish you best of luck too, in your work endeavour. I know how demanding live game streaming is currently now. Both my offline gaming type is still pro
The most profitable business in 2021 to think of is online business, because of the advancement of technology these days online business is the fast growing business with quick money and little risk. Online business can make you became a millionaire over night when you invest rightly.
We all know the profitability of online business in our current day life. All I want you, is which of the business, will you like to engage on this year?? Since their still pandemic, and humans need to survive also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds